Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day (3093 Views)

10 Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths (photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Wedding Ceremony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day by stanlink(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Couple Get Married Completely
Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony
For most brides and grooms, deciding
what to wear on the Big Day is one of
the most important parts of wedding
planning. But one New Zealand couple
didn’t have to shop for wedding
outfits — because they got married in
the Unclad.
Nick and Wendy Lowe were married at
the Wellington Naturist Club on Saturday
in a “clothing optional” wedding,
reported local newspaper The Dominion
Post. About half of the 120 guests were
Unclad. Both clothed and Unclad photos
were taken, and though guests were
asked to dress for dinner, the dancing
portion of the event was clothing
optional.
Nick encouraged Wendy to embrace the
“naturism,” or nudist, lifestyle six years
ago.
“It was one of the first things he said to
me: ‘I’m a naturist, how do you feel
about it?’ I knew at some point I’d have
to at least try it,” Wendy said.
Check out more photos from the Lowes’
Unclad wedding below:

Re: Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day by nerodenero: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Something is wrong with our world. In fact, opin aye ti sun mole angry.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day by anonymous6(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
lol, the world is getting crazy
Re: Photos Of Completely Naked Couple Getting Married In Bizarre On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why are they wearing slippers, slippers is clothing.
They should have gone barefoot then after something shuk their feet their eyes go clear from their yeye nudism.

(1) (Reply)

Ana-ife Odon-itsu Atakpamé, Togo / A Fool At 40 Is What? / Yoruba Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.