Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Fifa 14 On IOS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fifa 14 On IOS (570 Views)

Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / FIFA 14 For Android... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 14 On IOS by austinsmat(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
Whether you refer to it as fĂștbol, football or soccer, there's no denying that the FIFA franchise is one of the sports' best options for gaming across the various existing platforms. Now, following in the footsteps of its relative Madden 25, FIFA 14 is available for iOS,As with its sporting game sibling, the renowned title's latest mobile edition can be downloaded at no cost, with EA hoping to bring in revenue by way of in-app purchases -- which includes anything from Ultimate Team points to the unlocking of additional game modes (such as Manager and Tournament). Be prepared to make some room for FIFA 14 on your device though, since the app's size is a little more than 1GB in both the App Store and Google Play.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung And LG Set To Unveil Flexible Smartphones / Helpppp!! / Please Help Nokia Lumia Not Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.