Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily (3049 Views)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop With A 1gb Dedicated Graphics Card / How To Compress A 1gb File To 10mb Easily / Tried To Compress My HDD, Now It Won't Boot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily by realugee: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
KGB Archiver is a free open source software that can compresses 1GB File to 10MB file. KGB Archiver runs on Windows Operating System and Linux Operating System. The compression ratio of this software is very high. The time used up due to high compression levels, to compress a file goes as high as the file size and increase in the compression ratio may vary depending on the file format.

With the help of KGB Archiver you can compress files as large as 1GB to 10MB before you send and also restore the file back to its normal size.

Download KGB Archiver Now! http://www..net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kgb_arch_win_gui_v1.2.1.24.exe

Source: http://www..net/kgb-archiver-compress-a-1gb-file-to-10mb-easily/

1 Like

Re: How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily by Armstrong57(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks 4 d info bro,i really appreciate it

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installer Available For Download / Hp 250 G6 Notebook Pc Intel Processor 4gb Ram / Unlock Bios (power-on) Password For All Dell,hp,fujitsu,acer,samsung,sony Free!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.