Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home (33590 Views)

Retired Zookeeper Eaten By His Tigers As He Tried To Feed Them / Hearing Aids : Why Live With Deafness? Regain Your Quality Of Life Today! / 4 Pack Of Brazilian Hair Wholesale Price:n80,000 Call 07030470927 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by xavipedro(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Living with seven tigers, his hand on his daughter's boob in the video, hmmmmm....Armageddon is here.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Pdizzle(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
A-town:

Ouch.
On another note, I doubt those tigers even know how to feed. Feeding a tiger milk. Chei. See how obese the thing is sef. I don't think the tiger could hunt if it's life depended on it. It's simply a glorified Tom at this point
An animal knws only wat its taught...wild animals brought up frm kids/cubs can neva kill

Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by elrony(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
I must buy my elephant and rhino dis year!!! grin
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by badmeat(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
The man daughters get fine smooth laps!wink
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by rafcrown(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
CLEVER ANIMALS-PLANNING STRATEGIES TILL THE D -DAY.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by bravolyk(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
End Time Home
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by kagari: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
You guys have said it all

datz all
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Reyspin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Those Beast looks well fed than majority of Nigerians....
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Psyrus(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Where's Ajogu the great hunter? Chai see bush meat dey waste! By the way whats the dudes address? Serious ETT lol grin
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by MOSSADII(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
He wrote while dreaming! ha ha ha ha!
deor03:

Topic : (Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home)
Story: Mentions Tigers
Picture: Shows Tigers

Yet, you still think they are Lions !
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by chinosxl(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
This family will need a nice loaded hand gun for each member just in case the tigers decide to change eating habit/flavor.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by roxell120(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
one day shall be one day
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by aladon10: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol I see I no wan comment......buh ASSU..................... I beg........understand na
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Werehkpe: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS

ARAH KEH RAH
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by djkaneo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: Lol i win soon b a tiger....ma two bros re already tigers nd will in d'same home wit ma oda siblings watz d'big deal livin wit a tiger......LWKMD!to many am nt maakin sense bt 2 some i am

Like dis post if u grab wat am sayin

Aye Apache!!! LMFAO
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
I feel sorry for the poor innocent kids who might become tasty meal for those animals in the near future. The earlier they realize the instincts is to feed on other animals the better for them.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by ini4brandon(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
"Borges also has two lions, a
monkey, and a pet Chihuahau
named Little inside his
makeshift animal sanctuary,
where man and beast alike live
together [b]Borges also has two lions, a
named Little inside his
together [/b]Borges also has two lions, a
named Little inside his
together "
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by ini4brandon(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
"Borges also has two lions, a
named Little inside his
together [b]Borges also has two lions, a
named Little inside his
together [/b]Borges also has two lions, a
named Little inside his
together " why did sum1 says brazillian tarzan has no lions?
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Should any member of the family as much as graze a knee and the tiger tastes human blood therefrom the hunting instinct is awakened - they risk being mauled to death by the cats. The Law should be applied to keep the family within the acceptable bounds of sanity!
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by goldolu: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rexphobia: One day, the beast will come out
one day, monkey go go market ...
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by autchman144(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=nadia_SA]with only 34 lions left in Naija I understand y he doesn't know how a lion looks

i saw 3 lions in owerri zoo, means i've seen almost 10% of d lions in Nigeria?
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by iamdjizzy: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
D man looks lyk messi oo, or is it jxt ma eyes
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by alameenLM(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Afam4eva: And i thought i had arrived. I only have 1 Lion and 2 cheetas grin.
liar oshi
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by babseg(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2013
OK NAH

MAKE UNA ALSO UPDATE THE STORY WHEN THE TIGERS EAT DEM UP
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by debola23(f): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2013
Awon people yi ti ya were o. A wild animal will always be wild. Make then no forget to give am food one day sha.
Imagine even the two year old girl too. What a risk? When the animals will strike, the two year old girl will be swallowed in a bite. Okele kan pere.
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by iyatrustee(f): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2013
My instincts tell me the man is just caring father. He is only protecting his girls from the brazillian hair thieves undecided undecided
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by iogbonnaya(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2013
deor03:

Prof. Of literary studies.,read inbtw d lines nd see wr it was obviously stated dat d Ary's family also has two lionesses....I too know,myopic dumbass...all u guys know is just to embarrass ppl's comment unnecessarily with ur I too know attitude
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by banky222: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2013
deor03:

Borges also has TWO LIONS and a MONKEY. U did not see that? Guess you are a picture freak!
Re: Brazilian Family Live With 7 Tigers In Their Home by iogbonnaya(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Pdizzle:
An animal knws only wat its taught...wild animals brought up frm kids/cubs can neva kill

Is that wat u think.?...I've read a similar story b4 wr a Canadian man raised pythons...,one day d man went,by d time he came back,he realized dat d python had swallowed the chhildren dat wr playing around in his compound...so u see

Turkish Bee Declared Wanted By British Government / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd / Isah Auwal-Barde Invents Robot Using Exoskeleton Remote Control In Kano