Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (45177 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ajuran: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good morning my Nigerian friends. It is apparent the standards for getting banned and its criteria has been greatly expanded.
Here is to my post not getting banned.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
50calibre:

Damn! This girl is a shadow, she's dark like its lights out. I know she's Ghanian grin

Son of a baboon n a gorilla, we r Ghanaians n we r black and proud. Foool from a hellish country full bleaching twatssss n thieves grin cheesy
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ajuran: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Son of a baboon n a gorilla, we r Ghanaians n we r black and proud. Foool from a hellish country full bleaching twatssss n thieves grin cheesy

I am Somali and I like ghanians. Their head is very flat and makes a good table to set books and coffee, plus they are very short. grin
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
50calibre:

Why don't you prove that by taking off the fake hair on your head?

You parade yourself in fake hair, fake face full of multiple colours, fake nails and you come talk sh*t to me, a god to you.

You were lucky, initially today I was scared of getting a ban, as I've got a lot lately. I could have put you in your place

It seems ur mom delivered u from her anussss and placed u on top of a generator. No wonder fumes is an adverse effect on ur reasoning. U filthy smelly nigerian, we Ghanaians will always spit n shitttt on u nigerians. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ajuran: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

I am Somali and I like ghanians. Their head is very flat and makes a good table to set books and coffee, plus they are very short. grin

I like somalians too Jux lukin at their starved n malnourish bodies makes my day. We call it kwashiorkor. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Eeeeeeerrrrrmmm my somalian frnd hv u eaten today? Do u want some pork? cheesy cheesy grin somalians r work in progress creatures. Ur Allah got tired creating u foooools. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. Da somalians consumed all da food in westgate mall grin cheesy grin. They were really starving cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ajuran: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Eeeeeeerrrrrmmm my somalian frnd hv u eaten today? Do u want some pork? cheesy cheesy grin somalians r work in progress creatures. Ur Allah got tired creating u foooools. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. Da somalians consumed all da food in westgate mall grin cheesy grin. They were really starving cheesy

Brother am very good, their is enough food for me and my people. But let me ask you how do you manage your daily affairs when people want to place books on your flat heads?

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
They better find correct pretty chicas to represent naija next time.Anna Banner was pretty but was simply not the best from hia. The Ghanaian chic ton badt! cool shocked where all my nairalandiously pretty chics at? Una better come out and represent o. We didn't even get to the top ten. cry
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ijayzbrainz: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anna Banner is not even among the top 10 semi_finalist....there you are asking where she is when Miss philistine emerges winner.she is@home...
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ajuran:

Brother am very good, their is enough food for me and my people. But let me ask you how do you manage your daily affairs when people want to place books on your flat heads?

We r not starving cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy... It's a curse to be born in somalia. Ur allah ain't der to help u lot grin cheesy after all da 5 times head banging on da floor in a mosque. Kai grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
It's not a bleaching competition nigerians so be COOL.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by rhames(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world.

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Datz how we luv our Ghanaian women ..... Strictly black coffee no sugar no cream grin grin up der Ghana...

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by tolulinks(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
A light skinned african is a no no at Miss world. The gal who represented Lagos, idera should recontest next year. She has just what they are looking for.
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Datz how we luv our Ghanaian women ..... Strictly black coffee no sugar no cream grin grin up der Ghana...
If you think you can go around on this forum to insult a country in favour of your country or for self defence then you must be a reall BIG joker. The real Nigerians and Ghanians are out there making their money and you are here wasting your precious time defending your country with unecessary insults thrown to another country.......boy,you better wake up! Go and work!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: If you think you can go around on this forum to insult a country in favour of your country or for self defence then you must be a reall BIG joker. The real Nigerians and Ghanians are out there making their money and you are here wasting your precious time defending your country with unecessary insults thrown to another country.......boy,you better wake up! Go and work!!

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't need money grin cheesy God has really bless me
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Calamama: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2013
MISS GHANA 3RD RUNNER UP MISS WORLD

winner of the 2013 World Muslimah contest

[size=13pt]BOTH CONTEST HELD IN INDONESIA 2013[/size]

Both contest held in Indonesia. I think the Indonesians where overcompensating. They were playing on that odd notion that certain looks represented the real African look , which is why they chose the Ghanian contestant. I''m not being insulting but lets be honest with ourselves she was not the best of the African contingent. Perhaps too they like the fact that she is studying medicine and presented a role model to young aspiring girls, especially in a Muslim state. The Nigerian girl won the Islamic pageant for similar reason, her knowledge of Islam and the Koran
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by BankuTilapia: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Calamama: MISS GHANA 3RD RUNNER UP MISS WORLD

winner of the 2013 World Muslimah contest

[size=13pt]BOTH CONTEST HELD IN INDONESIA 2013[/size]

Both contest held in Indonesia. I think the Indonesians where overcompensating. They were playing on that odd notion that certain looks represented the real African look , which is why they chose the Ghanian contestant. I''m not being insulting but lets be honest with ourselves she was not the best of the African contingent. Perhaps too they like the fact that she is studying medicine and presented a role model to young aspiring girls, especially in a Muslim state. The Nigerian girl won the Islamic pageant for similar reason, her knowledge of Islam and the Koran

Utter nonsense and who gives a phuck about islamic pageant. Religion of peace my asssssss
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i don't need money grin cheesy God has really bless me
Read my signature
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by 6Milk(m): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Miss Philippines Megan Lynne Young (born February 27, 1990) is the winner of Miss World 2013 Beauty Pageant.
Megan Young, before her crowning as Miss World actually made it to 3 of the 5 challenges in the Miss World competition. She won the Top Model challenge with her poise and regal walk, while she placed 5th in the Beach Fashion challenge and 4th in the Multimedia challenge.

Big congrats to her! Fine girl na fine girl!

Miss Ghana was the 2nd runner up, Miss France first runner up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331603_628x471_jpg776a02e49c57b78ba38b77ad61e358fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331613_280913_WINNER_14_600x400_jpg67a292464efee27595d574c61c423680

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/miss-philipines-wins-miss-world-2013.html
why did you deactivate

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Guy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags, Shows It Off On IG / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.