Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,466 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? (2887 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
airmark: I have listened to phyno and he is good but olamide is better and one of the best freestylers I know in nigerian rap terrain, vector is better though. If something is beyond your knowledge you shut it and learn. A good freestyler is not difficult to notice outta his rap songs once you yourself is a real head. This is who you are not and needs to back off.
I'm not a rap affiocionado but one thing is certain, i thump you as far as understanding the basics of rap is concerned. You still don't know the meaning of freestyling even after i have taken time to educate you by directing to to a wikipedia article. It's not about listening to Phyno but about listening to him freestyle. Some artiste may release smash rap hits but fall short when asked to improvise. That's what this thread is about. If you've not listened to him freestyle like you posited then you're not in a good position to judge him. You have proven once again that your knowledge of music is somewhere between zero and astronomical.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
airmark: You ought to drop a rap line so I could understand you better. grin

Mynd what's your opinion on the toppic? cool
Until I hear the two of them have a go, I have no comment. They both sound like they have potentials (a little but they do) but I have not heard enough freeystyle from erm to decide
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not a rap affiocionado.

Ofcourse, I knew it.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
airmark:

Ofcourse, I knew it.
And if you consider yourself one then you should be ashamed of yourself based on what you're spewing on this thread.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
grin grin
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin

I will report you for laughing at afam. Mynd your tooth. Besides where is OP, 'Nimen' who had listened to phyno's frees, adaobi and afam are here for proper translations? tongue
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin

Please ma what does gbaka door mean? It's a slang, heard you are in a better position to explain to me
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^ badman u dey put mod on trial. Post link for phyno's frees , our rap icon, afam is here to translate.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can't do that with this wacko phone i'm using goggle it
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Can't do that with this wacko phone i'm using goggle it and download Kush by Phyno too
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^ heard it before and still having it on my ppphone, now afam should hear that, come and translate for us.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by newspapers: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2014
PLEASE NOTE: Phyno's REAL Twitter handler is @phynofino There is someone however impersonating him on twitter with a fake account and has accumulated over 30,000 followers.

Beware and Be Warned - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/rapper-phyno-new-twitter-account-fake/

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa Released His First Hiphop Singles.. / Infinity (olori Oko) Latest Album / Terry G - Akpako Master - Must Watch Video: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.