Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

2-year Old Birthday Message Video For Mom Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year Old Birthday Message Video For Mom Goes Viral (1170 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2-year Old Birthday Message Video For Mom Goes Viral by ojoawo(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2013
A YouTube video of a two-year-old wishing her mom a happy birthday is quickly becoming the latest Internet sensation.

In the video, Claire—dressed in pigtails and a yellow
outfit she picked—sits in a white chair set up in a living
room and lists the reasons why her mom is “the
greatest mommy.”

Claire then tells her
mom “you are
beautiful,” struggles to
count to four on her
hand, and asks “are you
ready?” before she
wishes her a happy
birthday.

Claire’s father, Dan
Konkel, told Global
News that the response
has been overwhelming
since the video was
reposted on the social
news website Reddit.

“We originally posted video on YouTube to share with
friends and family who didn’t have Facebook,” said
Konkel. “We cannot believe the response to the video.”
Konkel says he uploaded the edited video to his wife’s
iPad and hid it in her baby bag with a note.

“Her exact text to me (I wasn’t able to pick up at the
time) was “Oh, my heart hurts! That was amazing!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” said Konkel.

But is Claire’s mom indeed “the best cook” like her
daughter claims in the video?
“She’s fabulous!” says Konkel.

Source: http://globalnews.ca/news/897141/watch-toddlers-birthday-message-for-mom-goes-viral/

Watch video here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VYYRGZKeyk
Re: 2-year Old Birthday Message Video For Mom Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2013
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Writes A Surprising Moving Open Letter To Her Husband's New Wife / Why Do Nairalanders Always Wish People Bad? / Do You Have A Baby Daughter? She Would Look So Pretty In These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.