Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. (5336 Views)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / Result Checker For Ume 2008/2009 (jamb) Obtain It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by talk2nesco(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2008
2008/2009 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION

The Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites candidates who made the University either their first or second choice University in the 2008 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 170 and above for screening on Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 11.00am.

The screening for the different schools will be conducted the same day at the various centres indicated below:

S/N VENUE CANDIDATES’ SPECIALIZATION/PROGRAMME
1 FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI (FUTO) Electrical/Electronics Engineering. School of Health Technology. (All Programmes) 

2 FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE
School of Business Studies and Imo Hall Complex. Engineering Complex Blocks 1 and 2. --------- Mechanical Engineering.

3 ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OWERRI
(a)Main Campus-----(a) Civil Engineering
(b)Shell Camp -------------(b) School of Management Technology (All Programmes) 

4 IMO STATE POLYTECHNIC, UMUAGWO-----------------------Chemical Engineering
(a)ETF 2004 Project Hall
(b)Chaplaincy Complex
(c)Hall Complex
(d)PRE-ND Block & Library 

5 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS COLLEGE, OWERRI
AND
GOVERNMENT SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI --------------------Petroleum Engineering.

6 IKENEGBU GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, OWERRI.
(a) School of Science (SOSC)
Biological Sciences Option, Biotechnology, Industrial/Microbiology, Biochemistry & Biology.
(b)School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT).
(All Programmes, including Food Science & Technology). 

7 OWERRI GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, OWERRI ---------------School of Science (SOSC)
(a) Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Geo-physics/Physics.
School of Engineering
Environmental Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Materials & Metallurgical (Mining Engineering) Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering 

ON-LINE REGISTRATION
Eligible candidates should register on-line for the screening by obtaining scratch cards from any of the banks listed below. With the scratch cards, candidates should access and complete the registration form at www.futoadmissions.com and scan on the form their recent passport size photograph with a red background showing ears, no cap and no eye glasses. Please note that blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.

REQUIREMENTS FOR BANKS/CITIES
Intercontinental Bank Plc Branches at Owerri (Bank Road), Lagos (Lekki Branch 1), Abuja (Cadasteral, Central Business District), and
Spring Bank Plc., Owerri
Oceanic Bank Plc., Branches at - Owerri (Wethedral Road), Lagos (Unity Road, Ikeja), Abuja (Herbert Macaulay Way, Wuse Zone 6), Port Harcourt ((280 Aba Road Port-Harcourt (Rumukrusi).).
First City Monument Bank Plc., Owerri.
FUTO Micro Finance Bank Ltd., FUTO.
Afribank Plc., Owerri
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc., Owerri
Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Owerri.
United Bank for Africa Plc., Owerri.
Diamond Bank Plc, Owerri.
First Bank Plc., Owerri.

SCREENING Candidates should come for the screening with the following:

HB Pencil, Eraser and Sharpener.
Two clear copies (with very clear pictures) of the print out of complete on-line registration form.  Candidates should retain a file of the registration form for future reference.
UME result slip and photocopy.
Scratch Card used for the registration.

WARNING:
Candidates with blurred or unclear pictures on their registration forms will not be admitted for screening as these photographs will be used to produce identity cards of admitted students. No GSM (Mobile phone), calculators and/or other electronic devices are allowed into the venues.

PUBLICATION OF SCORES
Screening scores will be posted on the same website not later than one week after the screening followed later by the list of admitted students.

NOTE:
Candidates should obtain the scratch cards from the designated banks.
Candidates who chose FUTO as first and second choices University are allowed only one registration.

Help Desk: futoadmissions@yahoo.com and admissions@futongr.com

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates for Direct Entry should register on-line and follow instructions as for UME. The screening exercise for Direct Entry candidates will hold on 2nd August, 2008 at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri.

CLOSING DATE
On-line registration closes at mid-night on 22nd July, 2008.

C. O. Omeire
Registrar. 

NOTE; VISIT www.futoadmissions.com and click on examination information for details. PLS CAN ANY ONE LIVING IN OWERRI HELP ME TO OBTAIN SCRATCH CARD FOR I AM IN ENUGU. CALL ME ON 08036295690.

I WISH EVERYBODY THE BEST OF LUCKS.

NESCO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING UME/DE
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by alito: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2008
hello please how do i get the card to log in to register my form for this 2008/2009 admission to futo let know , or are dey going to sell itb here at lagos please before is too late i want to buy it this my phone 08068975364 or you can give me yours i will call you thank you hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by adventure(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2008
I live in Owerri, should anyone outside Owerri who need the scratch card i can help get it for you, for trust i can send you the card details before payment, call me on 08066219552.
i can as well register for those who are not good in computer, all i needed is you bio-data and passport photograph
Chris,
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by Starharris(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2008
Hi guys if you get the scratch card, i can help you fill the form online. All is you need to do is just send the card details and your bio-data including your reg. no. and school and course of study. you will receive the slip before payment i assure you that.
u can send it to this address; harriscuty49ice@gmail.com
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by Ebucca(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
i would like to know the amount and also. know if awaiting result is allowed.
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by ElosAgos(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2008
Pls, can a candiate who did not put FUTO as 1st or 2nd choice take the screening test.
If 'yes', pls, tell me HOW and whbat to do.
Thanx. cheesy
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by alito: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2008
please when we want to file the form do they collect awaitiing result please let me know you are online ok adventure
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by alito: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2008
please i call you now i am waiting for the answer now ok adventure
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by adventure(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2008
Yes they do take awaiting result, just make sure you get it before your 200L, am online chat me on ikechiokorom@yahoo.com or drop ur id so i add you.
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by begood1: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pls is it compulsory that candidates must come with their original JAMB slips
Re: Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. by RolandPet(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2008
When i remember my days then at FUTO,i feel like going back to that school and at the same time hate to hear the name.
I was 2001/2002 sets that graduated 2006,i read Petroleum. Engnr.

The school made me to be strong cous it's really stressfull school with little or no social activities,but i learnt that things has change now.

Im advising any dude, that's want to go there for studies to be very carefull about his studies and also read very well if you will like to come out with HONOURS like me, hahahah,

I due remember my girl then in school called jenn, she really made my periods while in school,we miss contact during service year,wishing her the best of luck anywhere she is now,

just trying to express myself ,no offence attach pls.!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Introduces New Science Diploma Program And Unizik Post Ume 2010 Starts / Reasons For Mass Failure In Public Examinations / Sbrs Funtua/ Abu Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.