Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

. - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42625 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by nani667: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
LOL... this thread still dey alive ni
Re: . by chidi2pus(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
lolz

i guess the thread dried up with the victim's fund grin
Re: . by nani667: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
chidi2pus: lolz

i guess the thread dried up with the victim's fund grin

he's probably somewhere in the Bahamas now smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Linkto, I see yu viewing
Re: . by chidi2pus(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
nani.666:

grin

i laff pipu

when Myus.com dey, wetin concern me and "Nwanne, has my containers arrived yet? "
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
nani.666:

chaiii! Upon all d believe talks we put on this guy....see heartlessness! ....if its not Mikkyangel for now....na scam!
Re: . by bigx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soyedele1: Linkto, I see yu viewing

He visits everyday
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
bigx:

He visits everyday
to see if the magas are still hoping.
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2013
I wake up each day still hoping he's gonna come around. At this juncture, we shouldn't give up. If this thread dies, then our hard-earned/borrowed cash is gone!!! Dunno what's going on coz he's not updating us. Linkto, if you are seeing this, you better do d right thing. Even if everything is not going as planned, d best thing is to keep us updated coz its gonna give us hope. To be disappointed earlier is better than waiting and thinking if one is gonna get disappointed later. I don't wanna say -ve things but if u make me go mad, am gonna...to be continued!!! For those that still gat some items/cash with him, what should we do? Should we still wait and see if he's gonna contact/update us?
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Enigma1510: I wake up each day still hoping he's gonna come around. At this juncture, we shouldn't give up. If this thread dies, then our hard-earned/borrowed cash is gone!!! Dunno what's going on coz he's not updating us. Linkto, if you are seeing this, you better do d right thing. Even if everything is not going as planned, d best thing is to keep us updated coz its gonna give us hope. To be disappointed earlier is better than waiting and thinking if one is gonna get disappointed later. I don't wanna say -ve things but if u make me go mad, am gonna...to be continued!!! For those that still gat some items/cash with him, what should we do? Should we still wait and see if he's gonna contact/update us?
If una stil ve his full name, take to babala.wo or alf.a to bring down or u leave everytin for God...all ur choice!
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Soyedele1: Linkto, I see yu viewing
try nd blin.d his 2 eyes, that will end him duping others
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Tonjeola1:
try nd blin.d his 2 eyes, that will end him duping others
and also prevent him from viewing this thread. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
I got my phone linkto.. LINKTO, the fone is 114$ which is 19000.. You are still owing me 95k!!! cry

1 Like

Re: . by folex(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
No hiding place for the wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Soyedele1: I got my phone linkto.. LINKTO, the fone is 114$ which is 19000.. You are still owing me 95k!!! cry
from who?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 01, 2014
beatsbug: from who?

Linkto
Re: . by linkto: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year to Everyone. Wishing u the best of 2014.
Re: . by chidi2pus(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2014
linkto: Happy New Year to Everyone. Wishing u the best of 2014.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

we wish you a happy new year too, linkto
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2014
If you want to enjoy 2014 in peace, make your clients happy by getting them their goods or refund their cash. some of the cash are borrowed.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2014
[size=14pt]damn![/size]
Re: . by linkto: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tonjeola1:
If you want to enjoy 2014 in peace, make your clients happy by getting them their goods or refund their cash. some of the cash are borrowed.
All money will be refunded to the last penny.
Re: . by chidi2pus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
linkto:

wey the first penny ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
linkto:
Try...but don't rub peter to pay paul!
Re: . by digi101(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
oga linkto;
No one can really fantom what went down that led to to the liquidation of 6 million in terms of your clients funds, however the responsibilty is on you to do the honourable and right thing by reimbursing your clients for the funds in question. That said, i can imagine you may not have 6million lying around, i suggest you stop the peek a boo game and hold a joint discussion with your clients (like you proposed earlier), taking time to explain what went down (they deserve to know, no matter how crazy it may be),proposing a refund plan & listening to their responses. Theres no short cut to redemption here, and it wont be easy, but if your name is worth anything you'll see it through and come out stronger on the other side.

Goodluck
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2014
digi101: oga linkto;
No one can really fantom what went down that led to to the liquidation of 6 million in terms of your clients funds, however the responsibilty is on you to do the honourable and right thing by reimbursing your clients for the funds in question. That said, i can imagine you may not have 6million lying around, i suggest you stop the peek a boo game and hold a joint discussion with your clients (like you proposed earlier), taking time to explain what went down (they deserve to know, no matter how crazy it may be),proposing a refund plan & listening to their responses. Theres no short cut to redemption here, and it wont be easy, but if your name is worth anything you'll see it through and come out stronger on the other side.

Goodluck
Thanks a lot Bro. Good write-up
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2014
Tonjeola1:
Thanks Bro. I supposed to refund d cash I borrowed from someone on 10th of this month with a 10% interest. I only got a 115$ phone from linkto. Av lost all my customers, gat no cash to buy anything. Having family probs now. Datz why I said he's turning me to a mad man. I still have over 100k with him. Seriously, d phone he bought for me is very very good but still expecting my items/cash. Linkto, u knw av neva talked rudely/harshly to U all because I respect everybody equally and I knw what to do in dis kinda situation. Abt ruining your life, I gat nothing to gain there bt don't push oda ppl to do it. Update d thread and let us know what's going on. Happy New Year my brothers in da House. We gotta be patient pls. God'll help him solve all his probs. Thanks.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Enigma1510: Thanks Bro. I supposed to refund d cash I borrowed from someone on 10th of this month with a 10% interest. I only got a 115$ phone from linkto. Av lost all my customers, gat no cash to buy anything. Having family probs now. Datz why I said he's turning me to a mad man. I still have over 100k with him. Seriously, d phone he bought for me is very very good but still expecting my items/cash. Linkto, u knw av neva talked rudely/harshly to U all because I respect everybody equally and I knw what to do in dis kinda situation. Abt ruining your life, I gat nothing to gain there bt don't push oda ppl to do it. Update d thread and let us know what's going on. Happy New Year my brothers in da House. We gotta be patient pls. God'll help him solve all his probs. Thanks.

He sent you a phone too?
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Soyedele1:

He sent you a phone too?
Yea, he did.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Enigma1510: Yea, he did.

When ws dt?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
linkto!!!
Re: . by folex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
humblesteve: linkto!!!
Re: . by bigx(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
humblesteve: linkto!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / USA Used HP Folio 9470m With Keyboard Light For Sale. / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.