Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (1345 Views)

ARMY GREEN TOKS Audi 2000 NEAT / Army Green Toks 1997 Nissan Almera For Sale / 2004 Nissan Xterra: Army Green: Spanking G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by fittty(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: . by fittty(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: . by fittty(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2013
sad
Re: . by fittty(m): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: . by MANGAM(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Goodluck wit ur search and guys let'sbe on the lookout.
Re: . by Fogman(m): 5:30am On Nov 05, 2013
A pix of the said car will be of assistance. Gud luck
Re: . by DECOtech(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2013
And there isn't only one shoprite in Nigeria. Seizing the opportunity, the security men at d gates give out tags to vehicles driving into shoprite's car park. The OP must have left his in d car, hence making it easy for the thief to take d car out of d premises.
Pls, car park tags are not to be left in cars as the are the only proof that ur car was actually park in a premises and with it, security operative can be held responsible.
Re: . by thegame(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
DECOtech: And there isn't only one shoprite in Nigeria.

Exactly my thoughts o. Which shoprite? And was there any sign of forced entry? Maybe the thief had access to the key/extra key or something. I thought European cars especially these luxury cars had more safety features than the Japanese. Stolen while parked Sorry man!
Anyway, post pictures of the car if u have it. And elaborate on hw it ws stolen. God help!!!
Re: . by RoyalRoy(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2013
thegame:

And was there any sign of forced entry?!

And how will he know this?

Wish you good luck in your search Op.
Re: . by AMADU77: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Always keep ur car tag in ur pocket , don't leave it in d car , evn so, I rili think its easy for thief to copy d tag

I think d shoprite has cameras in d parking n on d gate , maybe u can find out somthing wt d help of police, maybe d thief is sm1 u know who manage to get a copy of ur car key, or maybe u can see d theif car they use to eneter n follow d plate number
And bros, please ....... We r now 2013 n still some people not ready to pay 50K to have a tracker in their cars

see in this particular moment wr my car is !!! i have tracker

I am sure u r wishing now u paid 200K for a tracker
As I said go to police n try find out d shoprite cameras

We r very sorry for ur loss
a

Re: . by thegame(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2013
Royal Roy:

And how will he know this?

The glass may be broken boss(in which case, there'll be pieces on the floor) and the way I see it, thieves don't just get in a car without attracting attention, at least. It's shoprite na. People go in n out everytime. Though we don't know this particular shoprite.
So maybe they had a key, extra or sumtn. It's really painful sha and I seriously hope these car thieves are caught or mobbed. One cannot afford to save after much hardwork and get a car and then have it stolen by some doomed sons of hell. angry

Mr amadu, do u sell those trackers?
Re: . by AMADU77: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2013
thegame:
The glass may be broken boss(in which case, there'll be pieces on the floor) and the way I see it, thieves don't just get in a car without attracting attention, at least. It's shoprite na. People go in n out everytime. Though we don't know this particular shoprite.
So maybe they had a key, extra or sumtn. It's really painful sha and I seriously hope these car thieves are caught or mobbed. One cannot afford to save after much hardwork and get a car and then have it stolen by some doomed sons of hell. angry

Mr amadu, do u sell those trackers?

We r expecting d new models end of this november , ppl use to buy in december bcs of high danger while traveling,u can contact me by then sir,

(1) (Reply)

About To Be Sold- Months Used Sharper Than Toks Mazda Mpv 2002 With DVD - 690k / Mint TOKS 2008 Honda CRV Ex SELLING / Very Clean 99 Camry Tiny Lite Reg For Jst 650k See Pix....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.