Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent (2676 Views)

Check The Pix Of A Storey Building Of 2nos 3bedroom Flats On A Plot Fenced Round / Posh, Freshly Built 3 Bedr Flat En Suite Off Masha, Surulere Wt Pix / World Klass, Tastely Furnished & Freshly Built Apartment In Alagomeji Yaba- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 11:51am On Dec 23, 2013
e-tech:
ijegun in ikotun or where?
where does the advert read?
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by etech: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
oga agent the question was simple enuff for you to understand if i know where ijegun is in the first place i will not ask you,so if you will be a good marketer and tell me where ijegun is we might just close a deal here.....
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
e-tech:
oga agent the question was simple enuff for you to understand if i know where ijegun is in the first place i will not ask you,so if you will be a good marketer and tell me where ijegun is we might just close a deal here.....
May be i thought you were making fun. Anyway, since you really dont know where Ijegun is, how can you close the deal? What if Ijegun is outside a very far place
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by etech: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
pple sha you just don't get it do you well never mind nice day and good luck to you...
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
e-tech:
pple sha you just don't get it do you well never mind nice day and good luck to you...
thks.
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2014
happy new year
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2014
morning
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Up Germany
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Still here
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
Happy Sunday
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Still here for a serious Tenant. Very exclusive and private
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
smiley
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
This property is for you. Lots of privacy
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Available for you
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning

cheap rent forms standard 3 bedroom flat

House comparable to the ones in Lekki and Ikoyi

One year rent

no hidden charges

the compound car take over 30 cars and the tenant that like parties need not rent a hall, the compound is as big as an event centre

just 2 tenants in a compound
Re: Freshly Built Block Of 2nos 3 Bedroom Flat At Ijegun To Let. One Year Rent by davodyguy: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goshen Villa Estate, JEPASON ESTATE, PEACHTREE HOMES, LUGBE..Still Selling@N1.6M / Tehilla Gardens Estate Ibeju Lekki, Promo Buy 2 Plots And Get 1 Plot Free / New Type Of Laminate Wooden Tile Now In Abuja. Fracan Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.