Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. (6631 Views)

2015/2016 Jamb Medical Aspirants / Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2013/2014,let Us Meet Here. / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: Unilag medical aspirant, 4rm abia, which r my chances? What shud i aim in my utme?
why nt go 4 ui.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by Doclight(m): 3:32am On Dec 14, 2013
taiocol: why nt go 4 ui.
becoz of they shortlisting wahala
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Doclight: becoz of they shortlisting wahala
xplain their shortlisting wahala 4 me
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Doclight: becoz of they shortlisting wahala
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by agnespommy: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Hapi new year frnds... I am a oau medical aspirant.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2014
nice one for opening dis thrend.. we will all get there by d grace of Almighty God.

Dr lomaxx and Dr slord. I sight una oo. we look forward to your advice and guidance..

I represent UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN. dentistry and dental surgery aspirant...

happy new year to my seniors and colleagues.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by Tobey25: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
uniben medical aspirant.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
u are welcome bro
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
1stUnique: nice one for opening dis thrend.. we will all get there by d grace of Almighty God.
Dr lomaxx and Dr slord. I sight una oo. we look forward to your advice and guidance..
I represent UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN. dentistry and dental surgery....
Tobey25: uniben medical aspirant.
wlcume guys. Nw hw can we make ur lively. #opinion wanted
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
taiocol: wlcume guys. Nw hw can we make ur lively. #opinion wanted

nice question bro... apart from introduction of schools and courses. I would suggest we treat a subject for a week and different topic a day. the topic to b treated in d next day should be announce by someone(not just anybody) a day to and we can come to ask questions, discuss abt d particular topic. my humble opinion....
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
1stUnique:

nice question bro... apart from introduction of schools and courses. I would suggest we treat a subject for a week and different topic a day. the topic to b treated in d next day should be announce by someone(not just anybody) a day to and we can come to ask questions, discuss abt d particular topic. my humble opinion....
lovely... I think i like this

1 Like

Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
taiocol: lovely... I think i like this

thanks. let's wait for more aspirant to make there way into d forum to see more suggestion.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
1stUnique:

thanks. let's wait for more aspirant to make there way into d forum to see more suggestion.
ok. Waiting
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hope i'm not late? undecided (though i've not bought the jamb form o) wink
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by Kunlexic(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2014
You are doing nice job here and i will like to join u guys...i am a pharmacy aspirant of oau.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2014
DON YUK: Hope i'm not late? undecided (though i've not bought the jamb form o) wink

Kunlexic: You are doing nice job here and i will like to join u guys...i am a pharmacy aspirant of oau.

u guys are all welcome to d forum.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2014
As a matter of fact i really love this thread.Please for the sake of expediency i humbly request that this humble thread allows me the opportunity to give all ANSWERS to both PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY questions.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2014
UNILAG ASPIRANTS: Be prepared for CBT which is a profound test for both wise
and gullible aspirant....start past question as fast as u can!

UI aspirant: PLEASE UI Is not by mouth o!......You should ensure u av
done better in ur O'LEVEL to bookmark that school o!.The more the As and
Bs in ur O'LEVEL result the more u have chances to pass through UI hot
water.Should dnt just leap anyhow.....b wise.

UNIBEN ASPIRANT: UNIBEN'S putme is usually easily,it all requires ur
personnal effort.Atleast a mark of 70% Up should fetch u in....but if
less and 60 % up,u av chances for other department!

UNIPORT'S ASPIRANT: UNIPORT(UNIQUE PORTERS!) ASPIRANT should be prepared
for computer Base Test(CBT).The test is usually basic but
crucial,people alwys do fail it due to so many selfish reason like ''I
WANT TO SOLVE MATHEMATICS QST 1st'',Others like ''I HATE CBT'' bin
judgemental..........An available score of 280/400 upward should get u
into UNIPORT...brothers!

Just got so many to say.......I wish every one of you a happy newyear and an unperishable long-life full of exam success this year in JESUS NAME......
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:
As a matter of fact i really love this thread.Please for the sake of expediency i humbly request that this humble thread allows me the opportunity to give all ANSWERS to both PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY questions.

u are welcome to d midst of upcoming medical practitioners. pls are u an aspirant or an undergraduate Sir.?
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2014
1stUnique:

u are welcome to d midst of upcoming medical practitioners. pls are u an aspirant or an undergraduate Sir.?

As a matter of fact am an ASPIRANT that has past so many experiences with the Nigerian universities and also got for my self concurrent 3-4 admission for different year examination from different UNI.But the problem is dat nor of the course given me was MEDIC/SURG....so am on the fight!....God helping me.....am in dis year!
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

As a matter of fact am an ASPIRANT that has past so many experiences with the Nigerian universities and also got for my self concurrent 3-4 admission for different year examination from different UNI.But the problem is dat nor of the course given me was MEDIC/SURG....so am on the fight!....God helping me.....am in dis year!

almost d same circumstances with me also.... which school are u hoping for this time around?
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:
laz devitan. The gyneacologist is that you? Health room1/2
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2014
1stUnique:

u guys are all welcome to d forum.
thanks bro
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
As you may starting preparing for your UTME examination some strategic
textbooks are needful,these text are even suitable for any trials,they
do help for students whom may be targetting great upper marks.I do list
them as below:

CHEMISTRY: NEW SCHOOL CHEMISTY,SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CHEMISTRY(1-3)
STAN,JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER ON CHEMISTRY,CALCULATION IN CHEMISTRY(EWELUKWA)

PHYSICS: SCIENCE-PHYSICS,NELKON & PARKER,NEW SCHOOL PHYSICS,PAST JAMB QUESTION & ANSWER ON PHYSICS.

BIOLOGY: COLLEGE BIOLOGY(IDODO UMEH),FOUNDATIONAL BIOLOGY,PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER ON BIOLOGY

ENGLISH: ONE-TIME SUCCESS IN JAMB,INVISIBLE TEACHER(DELE ASHADE),ORAL ENGLISH,

BIBLE: PRAY and FAST!
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

As you may starting preparing for your UTME examination some strategic
textbooks are needful,these text are even suitable for any trials,they
do help for students whom may be targetting great upper marks.I do list
them as below:

CHEMISTRY: NEW SCHOOL CHEMISTY,SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CHEMISTRY(1-3)
STAN,JAMB PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER ON CHEMISTRY,CALCULATION IN CHEMISTRY(EWELUKWA)

PHYSICS: SCIENCE-PHYSICS,NELKON & PARKER,NEW SCHOOL PHYSICS,PAST JAMB QUESTION & ANSWER ON PHYSICS.

BIOLOGY:
nt bad once
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
I want to use this opportunity to let you all knw that MED/SURG is
all dat easy to get.Though i pray such in your midst gives me no right
to knw how your strenght is.But i believe,the better you prepare the
more the challenge is easier to dealt with.However,the more we prepare
the less we certain to knw how best we have prepared.Our effort is
needed,the only price we can best pay! The common destroyer of our
effort are what we earnestly crave for and we honestly know they
actually do no better to our future goals.Try and

1) AVOID excess SOCIALNETWORKING(WHATAPP,2GO,BBM,and others)....they are
wasters of your effort,they don't add a common 1mark to your utme
result.If u are aiming more dan u can meet.Stop INCESSANT SOCIAL
NETWORKING.

2)ADAPT to reading as much as 9-12hours daily and yet untired!

3)PLAN a reading SCHEME and ensure to follow all day-long: everyday YOU must read something!

4)Stop talking about past failures.....Be happy about your present condition.......Be joyous because YOU knw that success is abreast with your daily effort

5)Never GIVE UP.....daz exactly wat MED/SURG meant for the winners

6)Always PRAY!

3 Likes

Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
taiocol: nt bad once

Yes Sir!
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by 1stUnique(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:

I want to use this opportunity to let you all knw that MED/SURG is
all dat easy to get.Though i pray such in your midst gives me no right
to knw how your strenght is.But i believe,the better you prepare the
more the challenge is easier to dealt with.However,the more we prepare
the less we certain to knw how best we have prepared.Our effort is
needed,the only price we can best pay! The common destroyer of our
effort are what we earnestly crave for and we honestly know they
actually do no better to our future goals.Try and

1) AVOID excess SOCIALNETWORKING(WHATAPP,2GO,BBM,and others)....they are
wasters of your effort,they don't add a common 1mark to your utme
result.If u are aiming more dan u can meet.Stop INCESSANT SOCIAL
NETWORKING.

2)ADAPT to reading as much as 9-12hours daily and yet untired!

3)PLAN a reading SCHEME and ensure to follow all day-long: everyday YOU must read something!

4)Stop talking about past failures.....Be happy about your present condition.......Be joyous because YOU knw that success is abreast with your daily effort

5)Never GIVE UP.....daz exactly wat MED/SURG meant for the winners

6)Always PRAY!

u av said it all brother, I believe u are talking out of experience... may God see us through.. nice one.
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
1stUnique:

u av said it all brother, I believe u are talking out of experience... may God see us through.. nice one.

smiley
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by DrLazDevitan: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Do you think something could be wrong to have caused your not performing quite well in your exams?

How will you tackle them this year?

Any question on PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY/BIOLOGY.....i need to put some person through?!
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by ellyrichy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good day!
Re: Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. by taiocol: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
ellyrichy: Good day! I'm amedical student by the grace of God got double admission last year to study mbbs in uniben and Uniport. Just felt like sharing some easy guidelines with you. When you read don't only read but learn to impregnate yourself with what your studying and Believe in God and His strength working in you. Have atleast 2 books for each subject unless for biology that requires only one which is college biology . Please after you're through with the text book it's not a bad idea to start again while going through the points you wrote down ( remember take down points) . Please follow your jamb syllabus religiously and past jamb questions expecially English. Always write down those technical words infact have a personal book on it don't you dare play with English it is a score booster. A day to your exam just study your jotter and your good to go.
reading those syllabus will make Me feel lyk deh ar forcing me to Read. Hav quit anytin syllabus 4 nw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / Would You Help Your Children To Cheat In Exams? / Project Topics And Materials In Social Studies Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.