Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday (32184 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Aboudaiby: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
kaybyte: all what you are saying is a lie. I have plenty friends who are members of the churches i have mentioned who can neither go nor send there children there because of the fees. As for many wives, islam has profer solutions to your problems. Statisticaly women are almost 9 million morethan me go and do your research. So if everybody get married to just one wife, who will marry the rest? Thats the reason for the numbers of prostitutes we have. And so many christains who claim to have married just one wife and yet they have girlfriends out. This are things we see everyday. They even in ur hood xtians with one wife and plenty babes.
it a lie? Just because someone u knew didn't send their ward there, i also know some akure indigine who can't afford FUTA fees n a waited 3 yrs at home just to get admission into OAU, does that mean that all Akure born doesn't go to FUTA? Ask urself, according to JABU shcl data C.A.C ward make up 70% of their student cos it one of their basic for admission, i don't need to tell u what Akure or Ado born benefit by schling in FUTA/UNAD talkless of church schl..adultery is common/general prob, my mum's friend hubby(a muslim,doctor,alhaji) has 3 wives at home yet moves arnd with several woman frnd
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by Ifyjemila(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Just follow the fb link and ask ALHAJI MUHAMMAD KABIR ORJIEGBULAM.
ok thanks
Re: 18 People Converted To Islam At National Mosque Yesterday by drkaytie(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
Abou-daiby:
it a lie? Just because someone u knew didn't send their ward there, i also know some akure indigine who can't afford FUTA fees n a waited 3 yrs at home just to get admission into OAU, does that mean that all Akure born doesn't go to FUTA? Ask urself, according to JABU shcl data C.A.C ward make up 70% of their student cos it one of their basic for admission, i don't need to tell u what Akure or Ado born benefit by schling in FUTA/UNAD talkless of church schl..adultery is common/general prob, my mum's friend hubby(a muslim,doctor,alhaji) has 3 wives at home yet moves arnd with several woman frnd

being a cac member is not a basis or requirement for the school. the basis is your score in jamb and post-jamb. jabu just gives discounts for cac members because many people always complain that a whole lot of people donate and the fees are high.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mecca Stampede 150 Dead, 500 Injured / Sheikh Mustapha Sanusi Zuglool's Burial: Massive Crowd Shutdown Isolo (Photos) / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.