Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (289749 Views)

RoadNavĀ® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Fogman:

Please resend can't find your mail in my inbox. Thanks

Hi, Fogman. Haven't heard from you since my last email to you. I think our products really fit for your market, and I believe the price is also OK. Why are you not interested in our products, can you tell me so we can improve? I think maybe its because you have already your long term supplier. But I think you can give it a try. Thanks for your reply! wink
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2015
3 installations done yesterday and more schedule for today
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2015
louiseliu:

Hi, Fogman. Haven't heard from you since my last email to you. I think our products really fit for your market, and I believe the price is also OK. Why are you not interested in our products, can you tell me so we can improve? I think maybe its because you have already your long term supplier. But I think you can give it a try. Thanks for your reply! wink

Hi, will revert to you as soon as my stock deplete. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ponching(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I need d headrest Dvd player installed on my Lexus RX330. Any leads on that?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2015
ponching:
I need d headrest Dvd player installed on my Lexus RX330. Any leads on that?

Yes, available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by landerz: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Fogman, how much is it for Honda city 2007. I mean the dvd player, gps etc

Also how long will it take.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by arro: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
How much can i get Car DVD GPS Navigation System +Nigeria Map Reverse Cam Bluetooth TV FM SD USB for toyota with installation please.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
landerz:
Fogman, how much is it for Honda city 2007. I mean the dvd player, gps etc

Also how long will it take.

Hello sir, thanks for your interest in our innovative gadget. All inclusive cost is Neck (Dubai quality) and takes about 3hrs to install.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ponching(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Pls how much for the headrest Dvd and if possible how much for a matching indash Dvd and two headrest monitors
Fogman:

Yes, available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2015
ponching:
Pls how much for the headrest Dvd and if possible how much for a matching indash Dvd and two headrest monitors

Car make please
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by ponching(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
Lexus Rx330
Fogman:

Car make please
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2015
ponching:
Lexus Rx330

Headrest dvd Neck and Dvd Gas Navigation System with Nigeria Map, Reverse Camera is N60k and Fascia fitting kit is N7k only.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by murtala120: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
why is that of Honda more expensive?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by walexyll(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Hi fogman, does the N20k cost of rareview mirror cover installation and kit cost? if No, how much does it cost to install if I have the kit and the rareview mirror?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
walexyll:
Hi fogman, does the N20k cost of rareview mirror cover installation and kit cost? if No, how much does it cost to install if I have the kit and the rareview mirror?

Location for installation
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by fxseven(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need In-Dash board dvd car stereo with reverse camera option and gps for my 2005 Nissan Altima. How much ?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by walexyll(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fogman:

Location for installation

Bariga, Lagos
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
walexyll:

Bariga, Lagos

Just a token for installation.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Available 2
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Zumzum(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hi Fogman.I want to know if you can fit into the Honda civic 2009?can you pls post pictures of the required facial kit and the device(dvd) that would be required if possible to install on this model. Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response. below is a picture of the dashboard

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Zumzum:
Hi Fogman.I want to know if you can fit into the Honda civic 2009?can you pls post pictures of the required facial kit and the device(dvd) that would be required if possible to install on this model. Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response. below is a picture of the dashboard

Available and there is a direct dvd for it. See image attached

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Zumzum(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Fogman:

Available and there is a direct dvd for it. See image attached
Ok .how much will it cost? Will get in touch asap.thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by pjc(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Need one that can fit to a Nissan Xterra 2004 model dash. Will post dash picture.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2015
pjc:
Need one that can fit to a Nissan Xterra 2004 model dash. Will post dash picture.

Available for Nissan Xterra
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.