Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290680 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Mueeze(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi, Can you install in a 2000 model Toyota corolla?

Or you have an alternative that can serve as an add-on.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mueeze:
Hi, Can you install in a 2000 model Toyota corolla?

Or you have an alternative that can serve as an add-on.

We can only install the Multimedia mirror monitor with reverse camera

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2016
Our new stock just arrived from Dubai
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Good Morning pals, please watch out for images of today installations
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Honda Civic

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fogman:
We dont compromise quality and source directly from top factories with high quality standard.

We dont source our product from CHEAP SOURCE (where quality are sacrificed for low price). Our Gadgets are of very high standard and stable.

Reason we have sold for over 5 years and still remain the market leader in car Entertainment and Navigation System.

FOGMAN Gadgets..... The strength of Quality!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Yourbest(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Fogman:
Honda Civic

Please what's the cost of fixing an exact aet like this with camera nigeria map and all facilities and kindly send a message on whatsapp so i can send you the picture of one other one i would like.

Or
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Yourbest:

Please what's the cost of fixing an exact aet like this with camera nigeria map and all facilities and kindly send a message on whatsapp so i can send you the picture of one other one i would like.

Or

Will send you a. whatsapp message. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fogman:
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50w x4
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English
Display

Screen Size: 7-8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480/ 1024×800
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory
Micro SD Card Slot up to 16GB
USB Drive Flash up to 16GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search
Display

Prices:
DVD GPS Navigation System with FREE Nigerian map is from N55,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N40,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist sensor system N15,000
(out of stock)
* Headrest Dvd player (Pair) N37,000
* Headrest monitor (Pair) N27,000

Note
* Analog TV receivee cost N5k (optional)
* FREE latest igo9 Nigerian map worth N7k.
* Installation cost (From N10,000 if you have your own gadget)
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models
* Toyota vehicles with JBL Synthesis System will need amplifier controller. This cost extra N10,000.
* Cars with amplifier/Woofer will attract extra charges
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda EOD/DC/ESPIRIT, cost N95,000, etc. Call for price quote

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment after installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* Delivery Partner: GIG Logistics (God is Good Motors) www.giglogistics.ng
* Images shown below may slightly differs depending on car model
* Office and home installation available in Lagos only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by okuflexx5: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2016
Fogman pls show me a navigation dvd replacement for 2007 camry that comes along with memory card, aux and usb slot.
I will greatly appreciate, as I need my red spider to have a large touchscreen nav dvd.
Thanks.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:56am On Jul 06, 2016
okuflexx5:
Fogman pls show me a navigation dvd replacement for 2007 camry that comes along with memory card, aux and usb slot.
I will greatly appreciate, as I need my red spider to have a large touchscreen nav dvd.
Thanks.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Available

1 Like

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Fogman:
Honda Accord 2010

Hi Fogman, how much will it cost me to buy and install these in a 2008 Toyota Prado:
1. DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera
2. Roof DVD

See the picture of the dash board.

NB: Please kindly send pictures of samples/gadgets to my whatsapp (08036892360).
Thanks.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
dukeolumde:

Hi Fogman, how much will it cost me to buy and install these in a 2008 Toyota Prado:
1. DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera
2. Roof DVD

See the picture of the dash board.

NB: Please kindly send pictures of samples/gadgets to my whatsapp (08036892360).
Thanks.

Sent
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by kolajoo(m): 3:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Hi Fogman, How much will it cost me to install in my Honda Accord evil spirit DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera

You can whatsapp

Dash board attached

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
kolajoo:
Hi Fogman, How much will it cost me to install in my Honda Accord evil spirit DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera

You can whatsapp 08179998808

Dash board attached

Not in stock, but can do a quick 48hrs order from Dubai. Someone is coming in this weekend and can come along with it.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fogman:
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50w x4
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English
Display

Screen Size: 7-8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480/ 1024×800
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory
Micro SD Card Slot up to 16GB
USB Drive Flash up to 16GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search
Display

Prices:
DVD GPS Navigation System with FREE Nigerian map is from N55,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N40,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist sensor system N15,000
(out of stock)
* Headrest Dvd player (Pair) N37,000
* Headrest monitor (Pair) N27,000

Note
* Analog TV receivee cost N5k (optional)
* FREE latest igo9 Nigerian map worth N7k.
* Installation cost (From N10,000 if you have your own gadget)
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models
* Toyota vehicles with JBL Synthesis System will need amplifier controller. This cost extra N10,000.
* Cars with amplifier/Woofer will attract extra charges
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda EOD/DC/ESPIRIT, cost N95,000, etc. Call for price quote

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment after installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* Delivery Partner: GIG Logistics (God is Good Motors) www.giglogistics.ng
* Images shown below may slightly differs depending on car model
* Office and home installation available in Lagos only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Available.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Fogman:
We dont compromise quality and source directly from top factories with high quality standard.

We dont source our product from CHEAP SOURCE (where quality are sacrificed for low price). Our Gadgets are of very high standard and stable.

Reason we have sold for over 5 years and still remain the market leader in car Entertainment and Navigation System.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fogman:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fogman:

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by stave9ja(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Can it be installed on hyundai santa fe 2005/6 model
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2016
stave9ja:
Can it be installed on hyundai santa fe 2005/6 model

Very well sir, but DVD is out of stock
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by bababuff(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Can I see an example navigation DVD replacement for 2005 Acura MDX that comes with memory card, AUX and USB slot.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
bababuff:
Can I see an example navigation DVD replacement for 2005 Acura MDX that comes with memory card, AUX and USB slot.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
3 new installations today
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
New installation today
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
[b][/b]We dont compromise quality and source directly from top factories with high quality standard.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by vickzie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
i have seen ur installation on rx330 but i dont like the outcome, saw the better offer online, dont know if you have it in stock and would like to know the total installation cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.