Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) - Autos (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) (290778 Views)

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT / SOLD: 010 Camry, Leather, V4, Navi System, Reverse Cam And Tracker For 1.4m / Classic 2010 RX350 Toks Clean Title Navi System Reverse Camera 08168995190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
vickzie:
i have seen ur installation on rx330 but i dont like the outcome, saw the better offer online, dont know if you have it in stock and would like to know the total installation cost

Not in stock, but can order this model for you. Please note, it does not come cheap. Budget $500
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by vickzie(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fogman:

Not in stock, but can order this model for you. Please note, it does not come cheap. Budget $700
shocked
Fogman:

Not in stock, but can order this model for you. Please note, it does not come cheap. Budget $700
dats enof to buy a small corolla
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by irunmoleaiye: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
@Fogman, How much will it cost me to install DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera and every other things that comes with it in my 2006 Honda Accord (Discussion Continue)? I'll love to see the pictures of the latest ones you have done please. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
irunmoleaiye:
@Fogman, How much will it cost me to install DVD/ Navigation, Nigerian Map and Reverse Camera and every other things that comes with it in my 2006 Honda Accord (Discussion Continue)? I'll love to see the pictures of the latest ones you have done please. Thanks

Hondas DVD is pretty pricey now because of exchange rate, my advice is to to tally awhile to see if exchange rate be be reasonable.

See image attached
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
vickzie:
:odats enof to buy a small corolla
Your preference, I m sure you saw price where you got the image from
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by emmynku(m): 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Frankman i need to install reverse camera on a venza? N may be dvd,but depends on ur cost.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2016
emmynku:
Frankman i need to install reverse camera on a venza? N may be dvd,but depends on ur cost.

Ok
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by TheAdmiral: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Please, Can I see an example navigation DVD replacement for 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Thanks
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
TheAdmiral:
Please, Can I see an example navigation DVD replacement for 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe. Thanks

Please send me your vehicle dash console
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
TheAdmiral:

Please send me your vehicle dash console.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by TheAdmiral: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Fogman:

Please send me your vehicle dash console.

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by derock533: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do you have high quality (Not the Toy some guys sale)Touchscreen with nubs and buttons DVD player with GPS,Bluetooth,FM,TV,SD Slot, USB,Auxiliary,Reverse Camera etc for Toyota Highlander 2002. If yes, whats the best price.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheAdmiral:

Available, Dubai quality DVD System. N45k - N55k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by okuflexx5: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2016
A neighbour needs a nav with reverse cam dvd for his 2004 murano, but the problem is it comes with buttons made for trip setting only, and not nav. Some higher models makes provision for the nav button. So can u get him a screen he can just place on top of the dash since the nav swap is not possible. The factory trip display looks orange an awkward like the display on a calculator.
Thanks Fogman for ur reply to my earlier post. I have saved ur number and will reach u soon.
Pls reply for my non-nairalander neighbour.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
okuflexx5:
A neighbour needs a nav with reverse cam dvd for his 2004 murano, but the problem is it comes with buttons made for trip setting only, and not nav. Some higher models makes provision for the nav button. So can u get him a screen he can just place on top of the dash since the nav swap is not possible. The factory trip display looks orange an awkward like the display on a calculator.
Thanks Fogman for ur reply to my earlier post. I have saved ur number and will reach u soon.
Pls reply for my non-nairalander neighbour.

Send me the dash image of the vehicle
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fogman:
2 DIN In-Dash Car DVD For All Cars -GPS, TV, FM, Reverse Camera, Etc

Car DVD Player for ALL CARS
7 Inch LCD Touchscreen

In-Dash Car DVD that has been specifically designed for use in selective Cars models comes complete with TV Receiver therefore ensuring it is a great 2 DIN entertainment system.

Design specifically to fit and compatibly work with MOST car models, this 2 DIN sized DVD player is ready to cause eye brow. With a 7/8 inch LCD display car navigation system for a safe journey and great experience. This 2 DIN 7/8 Inch touch screen Car DVD player includes a crystal clear 800x480 pixel screen resolution to guarantee that disks and videos played on this remarkable system are shown in the best display view.

A great spec of the DVD player is that you can watch local TV stations on its 7/8 inch display screen. With movies, shows, and news are always free and obtainable directly to your car. Additionally, the product has a powerful region free DVD disk player that can play DVD's from any sources. The user can even attach an iPod or a portable media player to the product and us the plug and play to view and listen to your entire media collection. Having a USB port and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB, the user can insert media devices into the product to play movies or music that they may have downloaded. Supported media formats include MPEG 1/2, AVI, DIVX, XVID and MP3, which can all be played via the DVD player.

Product Specifications

General

RAM: 128MB
DIN Size: 2 DIN
Bluetooth 2.0
RDS
Max Audio Output: 50w x4
Compatibility: MOST CARS

Languages: English
Display

Screen Size: 7-8 Inch TFT LCD
Resolution: 800x480/ 1024×800
Display: 16: 9
Resistive Touchscreen

Memory
Micro SD Card Slot up to 16GB
USB Drive Flash up to 16GB

Media Formats:

Video: AVI, MP4, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV
Picture: JPEG
Discs: DVD, CD, VCD, MP3, CD-R
MPEG-2

Analog TV Receiver
Analog TV Receiver
Automatic and Manual Search
Display

Prices:
DVD GPS Navigation System with FREE Nigerian map is from N55,000 Only

Non GPS Model from N40,000 Only

Optional:
* Advance parking assist sensor system N15,000
(out of stock)
* Headrest Dvd player (Pair) N37,000
* Headrest monitor (Pair) N27,000

Note
* Analog TV receivee cost N5k (optional)
* FREE latest igo9 Nigerian map worth N7k.
* Installation cost (From N10,000 if you have your own gadget)
* The above price is for UNIVERSAL and some Toyota models
* Toyota vehicles with JBL Synthesis System will need amplifier controller. This cost extra N10,000.
* Cars with amplifier/Woofer will attract extra charges
* Prices for some cars dvds cost more (eg Honda EOD/DC/ESPIRIT, cost N95,000, etc. Call for price quote

[b]For inquiries/order: Please, Contact:
Frank (a.k.a Fogman)

Tel: 08182428495, 08033677688
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

MODE OF PAYMENT:

LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment after installation

OUT OF LAGOS ORDERS:
1. Payment before delivery
2. Payment on delivery to customer's designated contact in Lagos

PS: *24-48hrs Delivery Nationwide
* Delivery Partner: GIG Logistics (God is Good Motors) www.giglogistics.ng
* Images shown below may slightly differs depending on car model
* Office and home installation available in Lagos only
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by okuflexx5: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fogman:

Send me the dash image of the vehicle
been trying to upload d pics from my phone gallery but it's not working here
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2016
okuflexx5:

been trying to upload d pics from my phone gallery but it's not working here

Please end to my whatsapp 08033677688
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello, i want to make the following enquiries: Is the android Os based Nav. System available for the 2004 acura mdx? If yes, how much will it cost? Secondly, are steering wheel mounted audio controls still functional after installation.
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2016
platinumricky:
Hello, i want to make the following enquiries: Is the android Os based Nav. System available for the 2004 acura mdx? If yes, how much will it cost? Secondly, are steering wheel mounted audio controls still functional after installation.

Yes, to all question.

1. Android DVD Navi System cost N125k (please note that the price is not constant. Exchange rate controls it)

2. Fitting Kit N15k

See imagesof various models below

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lancier:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Now that you have or intend to upgrade your sweet ride with a Car DVD system, now is the time to insure your ride comprehensively.

Protect your car against theft, vandalism, Accident and total loss which could occur anytime in Nigeria's challenging environment.

The value of your car has gone up with the installation of FOGMAN's DVD unit. Insure that added investment in your ride by insuring your ride now through InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc.

Do not continue to use a THIRD PARTY insurance on a ride that has a DVD system installed. That is penny wise, pound foolish. Should you suffer any kind of loss after having done a comprehensive motor insurance with us, you can be rest assured that you will be fully indemnified and your claim settled. Prompt claims settlement is our watchword.

Our rates are very flexible and we give you the option to spread your premium payment twice over two months.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on: 08933054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U™... Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!©

Keep up the good work FOGMAN!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by RichDad1(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Do you have dvd with nav preferably on android 5.0 for kia optima 2012?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
RichDad1:
Do you have dvd with nav preferably on android 5.0 for kia optima 2012?

Android car Navi Systems are pricey and available on pre order only. 7-10days delivery

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Lancier:
Ladies and Gentlemen

Now that you have or intend to upgrade your sweet ride with a Car DVD system, now is the time to insure your ride comprehensively.

Protect your car against theft, vandalism, Accident and total loss which could occur anytime in Nigeria's challenging environment.

The value of your car has gone up with the installation of FOGMAN's DVD unit. Insure that added investment in your ride by insuring your ride now through InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc.

Do not continue to use a THIRD PARTY insurance on a ride that has a DVD system installed. That is penny wise, pound foolish. Should you suffer any kind of loss after having done a comprehensive motor insurance with us, you can be rest assured that you will be fully indemnified and your claim settled. Prompt claims settlement is our watchword.

Our rates are very flexible and we give you the option to spread your premium payment twice over two months.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on: 08933054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U™... Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!©

Keep up the good work FOGMAN!
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by RichDad1(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Fogman:

Android car Navi Systems are pricey and available on pre order only. 7-10days delivery
How much?
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
RichDad1:
How much?
N150k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
RichDad1:
How much?
N150k
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Mercedes Benz E350 4matics

What an installation! sad

Most tasking installation ever done. This installation took us over 6 hours to get it right because vehicle came originally with Factory amplifier and Haman Kardon sound system. The connection was extremely odd. But we were on top of the game.

With this successful installation, we can take any Mercedes Benz installation head on. Bring them coming. smiley

Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Available
Re: Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) by Fogman(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Available

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (152) (Reply)

COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE / Nigeria's most wanted Cars! Only affordable prices! / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.