Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Room - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Room (2897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Room by firestar(f): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
*a gynaecologist.
So, what did he hear hm?
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
firestar: *a gynaecologist.
So, what did he hear hm?

I had to go and read the whole story to try and fit in what the bolded word had to do with it ma'am

I failed.

Please can you explain?
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
1forall: Rematch? Lol you're gonna get readers thinking things cheesy
The readers are not that gullible na cheesy
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Joshthefirst:

I had to go and read the whole story to try and fit in what the bolded word had to do with it ma'am

I failed.

Please can you explain?
Lmao!
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!
most of the time I can't understand what the madam says or where she gets her choice of words from. grin

Nawa o.
Re: The Room by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Of a... Talk na grin

Thanks smiley
grin grin grin wink
Re: The Room by firestar(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Joshthefirst:

I failed.

Please can you explain?

Dr. Stoic used a stethescope.
Racy heartbeats=
Re: The Room by princesa(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst:
most of the time I can't understand what the madam says or where she gets her choice of words from. grin

Nawa o.

and then when i call her weird, people think am weird grin
Re: The Room by Obinnau(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2013
Sometimes I wonder how docs control their manhood when treating a patient. Anyone with a reasonable theory?
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Obinnau: Sometimes I wonder how docs control their manhood when treating a patient. Anyone with a reasonable theory?
It is called 'professional detachment'. Focus on the job at hand and fantasise later. If you can't do this as a doctor, then you aren't worthy of the Hippocrathic oath you swore.
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
princesa:

I don't think she is weird. I think she is very creative. I am a bit eccentric in real life and people call me weird but I guess most creative people have a bit of eccentricity in them. The level varies from the normal, like I and firestar, to the downright ridiculous, like that dude in Russia who stripped himself butt na.ked in public and nailed his testicles to the concrete earth because he was protesting the Russian government's clampdown on activism.
Re: The Room by princesa(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't think she is weird. I think she is very creative. I am a bit eccentric in real life and people call me weird but I guess most creative people have a bit of eccentricity in them. The level varies from the normal, like I and firestar, to the downright ridiculous, like that dude in Russia who stripped himself butt na.ked in public and nailed his testicles to the concrete earth because he was protesting the Russian government's clampdown on activism.
Omg! That Russian creativity must hurt a lot grin

oh well, if you say so.

and i never meant weird in the negative sense of it. I rarely understand her comments and that's the truth thoughsmiley
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
firestar:

Dr. Stoic used a stethescope.
Racy heartbeats=
lol. Nawa o.
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
princesa:

grin
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
at least we can understand what you're saying most of the time and follow your line of thought.

But firestar own na wahala o! shocked
Her line of thought is the wierdest I've encountered in my still brief life. Chei...

Most of the time, I like her comments because I'm intimidated by their ambigousness or by the fact that others have like them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Room by princesa(f): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst:
lol. Nawa o.
no be small wa grin

1 Like

Re: The Room by firestar(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
Now Josh, try to see between the lines...
And please take it easy on me yes? I feel like you need a manual. Tis not so.

Back to Ishi. So why was Dr. Stoic pestering you for a physical for months?
Re: The Room by Joshthefirst(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2013
firestar: Now Josh, try to see between the lines...

lol. No offense intended ma'am.
Re: The Room by firestar(f): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol. No offense intended ma'am.
;p

Now where's Ishi, I wanna know why she's feeling like Venus de Milo...

1 Like

Re: The Room by Nuges11(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hehehehehehehehehegrin
I need some dettol for my mindgrin
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
firestar: Now Josh, try to see between the lines...

Lmao!!! It seems I was too vague in my statement. He has been pestering me for a relationship, not a physical. The physical was as a result of a very recent development.

FYI, I AM Venus de Milo grin cool
Re: The Room by firestar(f): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! It seems I was too vague in my statement. He has been pestering me for a relationship, not a physical. The physical was as a reslut oa very recent development.

FYI, I AM Venus de Milo grin cool
So, strike a pose jor. Your quivering is ticking my inner sculptor off. (prepares her instruments)
And that Doc Stoic pestering a goddess? He sees one and what does he do? He checks her heartbeat. SMDH. That's a plothole wider than the Great Rift Valley.
Spill.
Re: The Room by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
firestar:
So, strike a pose jor. Your quivering is ticking my inner sculptor off. (prepares her instruments)
And that Doc Stoic pestering a goddess? He sees one and what does he do? He checks her heartbeat. SMDH. That's a plothole wider than the Great Rift Valley.
Spill.
You are chasing shadows where there are none. grin
Re: The Room by firestar(f): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
You are chasing shadows where there are none. grin

That's equivalent to saying fart smells of ozone.
Again.
Re: The Room by otagbuegede: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2013
Bia ishi u dont start again ooh! update na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rant: Nairaland Writers Are Lazy? / Absolutely Free Motivational Sms On Your Phone! / Why Is The Tortoise Always Perceived As The Wisest Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.