Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) (4805 Views)

This Pretty Girl Wants To Join Nairaland. Pls Suggest A User Name 4 Her. (Photo) / Bleep PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Fingers Herself In Her Photo Session / Bisi Komolafe's Family Accuses Fiance Of Killing Her (2) (3) (4)

Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by realmaster(m): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2013
http://www.jenifa.com/2013/11/teen-raped-mathematics-teacher-before.html
Philip Chism, 14, has been indicted. The 14-year-old is charged as an adult with murder in the death of Massachusetts math teacher Colleen Ritzer. He raped and killed her in a school bathroom before dumping the body in woods behind Danvers High School, cops say. The 14-year-old accused of murdering his young math teacher at Danvers High School allegedly raped 24-year-old Colleen Ritzer before killing her, prosecutors said Thursday in outlining a first-degree murder indictment against Philip D. Chism.
Chism, a top junior varsity soccer player at the Massachusetts school, allegedly attacked Ritzer after she asked him to stay after school in October to prep for an upcoming test. The teen is accused of stabbing Ritzer to death in a school bathroom before dumping her body in a patch of woods behind the school.
Chism is charged as an adult on the murder count, the Essex County district attorney wrote in a statement, and faces the aggravated rape and armed robbery charges as a juvenile.
He allegedly stole her credit cards, iPhone and her underwear after sexually assaulting Ritzer with an object and killing her, prosecutors contend.

Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer was allegedly raped before a 14-year-old student killed her with a box cutter.
http://www.jenifa.com/2013/11/teen-raped-mathematics-teacher-before.html
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by waleadex(m): 4:06am On Nov 22, 2013
All these oyinbo pikin can amaze me sha. Na wa o. RIP teacher but be sure the boy is going to get punished for this.
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by mysticgal(f): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2013
i was confused when i first read this piece,i thought teacher molested teen,but on second reading it was clearer:teen molested teacher embarassed
how strong can a 14 yr old be and what was going through his head to molest and kill his teacher not agemate embarassed just thinking though
I have finally come to conclusion that oyibos are better ogbanjes than the black and their countries are producing depressed children from highly depressed parents,,,,,,,,i am proudly AFRICAN embarassed

Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2013
14 year old boy?? Bloody hell!! shocked
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by knightsTempler: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2013
Cray I would say

What is the world turning to
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by davuvid(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2013
A 14yrs old boy!!!!....The beast I saw looks 18.

Whatever would mk a minor even conceive such thought.

But can a 14yrs old really overpower a 24yrs old woman. I tink I need d inside details
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2013
ETT
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
After 3 years he will be released, wit one made up disorder highlighted as d cause, rip teacher
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by Danhumprey: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Teacher = 24. Student = 14. A clear difference of 10yrs. Why do I smell something fishy in this story?

Anyway,I guess most white kids are suffering from depression. undecided
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2013
yet they say it isnt ETT. undecided

Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by admin3: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
wonders never end
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by Dannylux: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Quite ironic!
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by IAMBREEZY: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm ETT
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Trust oyibo...dem go soon talk say the teen get psychological problem...they will attribute this now to mental imbalance of the teen...rubbish oyibo pipul but if na Africa (9ja) na terroist attact b dat.
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Teacher = 24. Student = 14. A clear difference of 10yrs. Why do I smell something fishy in this story?

Anyway,I guess most white kids are suffering from depression. undecided

E don reach white man pikin... E kom be depression abi?
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
ednut1: After 3 years he will be released, wit one made up disorder highlighted as d cause, rip teacher

Now I have someone thinking the way I do.
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by admin3: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
frustration
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by admin3: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by realmaster(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2013
waleadex: All these oyinbo pikin can amaze me sha. Na wa o. RIP teacher but be sure the boy is going to get punished for this.
me self tiire
Re: Teen Raped Mathematics Teacher Before Killing Her (photo) by Emessy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
where is d pricture

WTACH THIS STEPS: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier / Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji / Photos: Iyanya, Selebobo, Tekno the Made Men Music "Men" Suit Time Out