Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,508 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (1183 Views)

United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / 2 Pilots Fall Asleep On Long-haul Flight To UK / Anyone Living In Long Island, New York? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Mystiqme: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: . by jejelady(f): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Try to attend the Nigerian Independence parade too. They parade up to 10 blocks... I guess from the 10th Avenue to Kudirat Abiola corner where the Consulate office is located. Then, the show begins at the union park which is the one i enjoy most. U can visit the dvlottery section for details cos i tried posting it on the student visa section but was hidden.

For the thanksgiving party, it's gonna be great to have a new york chapter. I usually host that when i was in nyc with my parents. Let us know how it goes tho. I can reach out to nairalanders in nyc too to PM you or is it strictly student visa sectioneers only?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos, Nigeria Is 4th Most Visited City In Africa 2014 / Railway Derailed In Oshogbo This Morning / Nairalanders In Finland Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.