Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1496 Views)

Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques Across The Country / Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? / Angola Bans Islam, Destroys Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Onliie(m): 3:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: . by Techwriter: 3:41am On Nov 25, 2013
I actually wondered why God supported Sarahs idea of casting away the bondwoman. But with recent global happenings, I can see the wisdom of God that passes mans understanding. God foresaw that the son of the bondwoman is a bombman. To understand my analysis, study Gen 21:10; Gal 4:30-31

2 Likes

Re: . by menix(m): 3:49am On Nov 25, 2013
2nd position..
. Using diz medium 2 wish all fellow muslim broda a merry xmas in advance.
Dis is a great milestone having accomplished this year buh I wil do better nxt tym..
My regardz goes to BB, TCN for allowin heat 2 deal wiv mii inorder 2 achieve this.
2 d topic: ............. [I reserve d space 4 d highest bidder]...
Pls kip d bid coming...
Re: . by Gwekzy: 4:11am On Nov 25, 2013
War
Re: . by maimunat: 5:34am On Nov 25, 2013
If it were to be the other way round, CNN, Aljazeera and co will be there covering the event live. Pope would have spoken and Nigerian News will also write about terrorism. Who can suppress Islam? NOBODY. Not even George Bush, the Crusader!

1 Like

Re: . by emekaanijah(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2013
nigeria please borrow a leaf

1 Like

Re: . by Ioseph(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Inshallah surely they make difference between islam of the peaceful and loving and the false bloodthirsty islam of the extremist? It is like saying all christians are columbus the murderer!

I understand their reasons but find this unfair to us muslims who are not terrorist.
Re: . by Odobaone: 6:18am On Nov 25, 2013
“Who can suppress Islam? NOBODY. Not even George Bush, the Crusader!”

Go build mosque for angola na?
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2013
Another African country doing silly things.....

Where is their freedom of religion and association?
Re: . by fasho01(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Prevention is better than cure.

Though unfair but if allowed unchecked, they will multiply, dominate & then be influnced by the extremists & then they will have serious issues to deal with.

I see it as foresight

1 Like

Re: . by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Another African country doing silly things.....

Obviously dem neva get freedom of religion
association.

1 Like

Re: . by KillMoves: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2013
No tribalististic & religious comment from me.
Re: . by mikael78: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2013
i just love THIS....hehehehehehe
Re: . by Lordlexyy: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2013

And you fail to argue the case of terrorism and violence perpetrated by islam. This certainly is the right step. Islam, no matter how much is being painted to smell good or look good, still remains a bloody cult disguising as a religion. It's my prayer that one day, our govt will take a queue. Islam remains a menance, a pest that threatens the world peace and must be rooted out asap.
Re: . by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lordlexyy:

And you fail to argue the case of terrorism and violence perpetrated by islam. This certainly is the right step. Islam, no matter how much is being painted to smell good or look good, still remains a bloody cult disguising as a religion. It's my prayer that one day, our govt will take a queue. Islam remains a menance, a pest that threatens the world peace and must be rooted out asap.

Don't you know that "Liberalism" is in partnership with the "religion of peace?"

1 Like

Re: . by Techwriter: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2013

Plz remain in the Romance section where you tick if you don't understand the issue at hand. The people you're advocating for have no freedom of religion in their own countries. Go to even "peaceful" Saudi Arabia and see the restriction placed on church budding

The belief that there are peaceful Muslims is the reason terrorism has continued. Nip the cancer at. The bud. Why do u think moderators will not send this to front page. Islamic Mafias
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
ban christianity next.

Only National Religions (Traditional Religions) should be legalized.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm

Lordlexyy:

Don't you know that "Liberalism" is in partnership with the "religion of peace?"

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

Re: Angola Bans Islam!!! by Techwriter: 2:02pm

Plz remain in the Romance section where you tick if you don't understand the issue at hand. The people you're advocating for have no freedom of religion in their own countries. Go to even "peaceful" Saudi Arabia and see the restriction placed on church budding

The belief that there are peaceful Muslims is the reason terrorism has continued. Nip the cancer at. The bud. Why do u think moderators will not send this to front page. Islamic Mafias
perished are the hands of abi lahab and indeed they are ruined. abi lahab is forgotten except when he is mentioned, the supplication [Surah Masad] on the lips of believers is a curse on him. his bloodline was terminated. Islam and his Nephew that he hated who Islam was completed upon [SA] are remembered by believers as comfort package of the heart and benefit of hereafter.

the enmity to the way of Righteousness before God will quicken the demise of the enemy. Each one of us will die and find our destination in the mini Judgment Day at death. Islam will remain and the sweet mentioning of Al Arabi wa Al Ajami [SA] will continue. and those that are enemies of God will have no helpers against death and their evil destination they are heading to.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Grown Up Daughter, Sharon / What Is Prayer? / VIDEO: Man Turns To Dog In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.