Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert (5284 Views)

Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by gistdrill(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ghen ghen!! Nigerians, I want you all to know that you now have a sister who says she is ready to go all out in her acting career and do whatever it takes, even acting completely nude. Her name is Queeneth Hilbert and she has been a model all these year before joining Nollywood. See Interview with GIST DRILL blog at: http://gistdrill..com/2013/11/im-ready-to-act-nude-nollywood-actress.html

drop comment at blog...

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
HEeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked
See Beauty

Her royal freshness...

I will be the first to buy your CD walaihi. kiss kiss

Light skinned, light skinned, light skinn. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1: HEeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy shocked shocked shocked
See Beauty

Her royal freshness...

You are a waste of sparm kiss

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
god_of_music: You are a waste of sparm kiss

#TeamGOM

You're not talking to me
You're talking to your bed ridden father at home.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1:

You're not talking to me
You're talking to your bed ridden father at home.
Now you wanna involve my father in this?

I don't blame you. . . It's your useless old, blind empty father of yours who couldn't teach you common respect that I blame!
A father who thought his son to become a common SLAVE!! Keep on generating your foolishness in your back layed geen that produce White worshipers! BIGOT kiss

#TeamGOM

6 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
This your constant attacking of Airforce1 is now boring, after all it's the internet and he isn't using your Device or MB to browse. undecided

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
god_of_music: Now you wanna involve my father in this?

I don't blame you. . . It's your useless old, blind empty father of yours who couldn't teach you common respect that I blame!
A father who thought his son to become a common SLAVE!! Keep on generating your foolishness in your back layed geen that produce White worshipers! BIGOT kiss

#TeamGOM

Oloshi omo ale
How much is your life worth..
Biggest foool ever liveth.

I feel sorry for you and your medio employee mother..

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Oloshi omo ale
How much is your life worth..
Biggest foool ever liveth.

I feel sorry for you and your medio employee mother..
Your inability to articulate yourself is so Amusing grin

Hey people! This man is an obvious candidate for retroactive
abortion. . . Dude should go commit suicide. kiss

Nigger

#TeamGOM

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by IAMBREEZY: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
See Beauty

Her royal freshness...

fooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Not sexy angry. Her hip is like daht of lizard's. Watch closely....... undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Back to sender
Awon smellos.
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Khalessi: This your constant attacking of Airforce1 one is now boring, after all it's the internet and he isn't using your Device or MB to browse. undecided
smiley
smiley wink
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by blesoh(f): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
[quote
author=god_of_music]Now you wanna involve my father in this?

I don't blame you. . . It's your useless old, blind empty father of
yours who couldn't teach you common respect that I blame!
A father who thought his son to become a common SLAVE!! Keep on
generating your foolishness in your back layed geen that produce White
worshipers! BIGOT kiss

#TeamGOM [/quote]
pls u guys should stop all this. dont xtend ds to ur parent its nt fair biko.
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Y won't she....after she has bleached sotey she's brighter dan her future undecided ......product of low self esteem ..smh!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: Y won't she....after she has bleached sotey she's brighter dan her future undecided ......product of low self esteem ..smh!
bad belleism crew.

I hail o!

So na every girl wey be light skinned,na im say im bleach abi.smh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: Y won't she....after she has bleached sotey she's brighter dan her future undecided ......product of low self esteem ..smh!
bad belleism crew.
(bbc)

I hail o!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Drpazienza: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
she shud go and have a life
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
kulyie: bad belleism crew.

I hail o!

bad bellieism for uuu.... My own opinion...if its affecting u,kindly swallow a dvck bebe! undecided
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Stunner1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: bad bellieism for uuu.... My own opinion...if its affecting u,kindly swallow a dvck bebe! undecided

who said she bleached she's mixed ooo ha dad is lebanese
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by prettyjo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ booty butt,she didn't bleach anytin,dis is her skin colour.I wonda wats wrong wit gals sef,once dey see a fair person,dey get jealous.mstcheeewwwww
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Stunner1(f): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
prettyjo: @ booty butt,she didn't bleach anytin,dis is her skin colour.I wonda wats wrong wit gals sef,once dey see a fair person,dey get jealous.mstcheeewwwww

nne d tng taya me ooo
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Nateunchained: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Like seriously..they are trained insulters(if thats a word) in this place woo..chaii :DLike seriously..they are trained insulters(if thats a word) in this place woo..chaii
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by physise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
enjoyment things wink
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by physise(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2013

#TeamGOM
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by BankManager(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sharap there.If she decides to bleach,is it your business?The lady is beautiful.**case-closed**
Some UGLY girls will see a very beautiful light skin girl and the next thing they say is bleaching cream is involved..Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by dyweb(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
god_of_music: Your inability to articulate yourself is so Amusing grin

Hey people! This man is an obvious candidate for retroactive
abortion. . . Dude should go commit suicide. kiss

Nigger

#TeamGOM
You must feel on top of the world right now. Fool trying to play smart.

If you reply me no matter what you say, it only proves you are really an arrogant fool.
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by majalisa(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
nairalandnistan!
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by joyli: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
See Beauty

Her royal freshness...

So u are happy to promote the kingdom of darkness!! embarassed
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Castos(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
#1-stunner:

nne d tng taya me ooo
Cheeii!!! you ugly die!
Re: I'm Ready To Act Nude —nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert by Airforce1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
joyli:

So u are happy to promote the kingdom of darkness!! embarassed
tongue
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Khloe Kardashian Shows Butt In See-through Leggings / EXCLUSIVE: Linda Ikeji And Anthony Elliot On A Love Date Finally / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid Before Fame In Nov.2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.