Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Airtel, "Go And Die" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel, "Go And Die" (1508 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / What I Did To My Power Bank, (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel, "Go And Die" by bluejeff(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2013
... And so Airtel decides to block bb plan for non bb devices
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by Defaramade(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
bluejeff: ... And so Airtel decides to block bb plan for non bb devices, so guess what I did ?
Ok, first & foremost, I appreciate what they did allowing non bb devices to use their bb plans when other networks woudn't, I really made good use of it. But like my old man would ask "why start something you know you can't finish? "

So after hearing they were about to block it, (though I didn't receive such messege from them) I borrowed 500 naira from them, then subsribed for the 1 week bb plan at about 10 p.m yesterday since I heard those who subsribe before 3rd would still be able to use their data.
I bought that Airtel sim just for browsing so any which way, na me gain cos I borrowed 500 from them, I have about 400 mb to flex for the next one week, and I decide to break the sim after then unless maybe they come up with a better package for android users, then I MIGHT pay my debt and continue using their sim.
Lolz, sharp guy
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by muba4huss(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2013
Whao...u smart lol
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by psalmdave(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
So how does this relate with AS Go and die

1 Like

Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by cj1080(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigga how does on borrow 500 from airtel
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by bluejeff(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
psalmdave: So how does this relate with AS Go and die
Might just dump their sim.
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by bluejeff(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
cj1080: Nigga how does on borrow 500 from airtel
*500#. You will be given 450.
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by faftop: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
bluejeff: ... And so Airtel decides to block bb plan for non bb devices, so guess what I did ?
Ok, first & foremost, I appreciate what they did allowing non bb devices to use their bb plans when other networks woudn't, I really made good use of it. But like my old man would ask "why start something you know you can't finish? "

So after hearing they were about to block it, (though I didn't receive such messege from them) I borrowed 500 naira from them, then subsribed for the 1 week bb plan at about 10 p.m yesterday since I heard those who subsribe before 3rd would still be able to use their data.
I bought that Airtel sim just for browsing so any which way, na me gain cos I borrowed 500 from them, I have about 400 mb to flex for the next one week, and I decide to break the sim after then unless maybe they come up with a better package for android users, then I MIGHT pay my debt and continue using their sim.
now tell me hw u go take ents heaven
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by luluosas(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2013

You better pay up your debt now or else...... just wait for the consequences. Repent and do restitution now!!!
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by AmaraBrown(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
so how does this relate to ASUU strike? Ogbeni go and sit down jooor angry
Re: Airtel, "Go And Die" by bluejeff(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Amara Brown: so how does this relate to ASUU strike? Ogbeni go and sit down jooor angry
Wetin concern me and ASUU strike ?

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Data Usage Screenshot / Innjoo Set To Lauch Fire Plus & Innjoohalo -power In Nigeria / What Phone Can I Get With This Amount?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.