Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. (14315 Views)

Check 2nos Of Bungalows Of 4 Mini Flats On 2 Plots With Cofo At Ipaja Lagos / I Need An Architectural Plan Of 2nos (two-bedroom Flats) On A Plot Of Land & QS / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
ayanfeeledumare:

Yes I do get your point. I will get back to you as per a trustworthy agent.
you,i

Hey bro, please i need some advice from you..there is 1 storey building (four 3 bedroom flats on it) been offered by its owner for sale, in the heart of benin city my home state..what kind of document should i ask and what kind of verification papers should i ask from the owner of this property..i am a first time home owner or potential home owner (am a Novice as regard this issue)...any advice and input will be greatly appreciated.thanks
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by eghosajohnny: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
psammy1122: you,i

Hey bro, please i need some advice from you..there is 1 storey building (four 3 bedroom flats on it) been offered by its owner for sale, in the heart of benin city my home state..what kind of document should i ask and what kind of verification papers should i ask from the owner of this property..i am a first time home owner or potential home owner (am a Novice as regard this issue)...any advice and input will be greatly appreciated.thanks

Hello sir,compliment of the season,as to the building document you should ask of the buildings approval,land survey papers and oba approval papers but note all this can be given and the document are not genuine so be careful i would prefer you build yourself it can be fast depend on how adequate cash flows.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2013

I will advice you to consult a Lawyer or an Estate Expert that is vast in property buying and selling. This is to enable them help u verify the authenticity of whatever documents you are given or shown.
Considering the magnitude of the value involved and your own interest not to be

1 Like

Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by ayanfeeledumare: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2013

I will advice you to consult a Lawyer or an Estate Expert that is vast in property buying and selling. This is to enable them help u verify the authenticity of whatever documents you are given or shown.
Considering the magnitude of the value involved and in your own interest not to be duped secure d service of one no matter the cost to you.
Stay blessed.
Re: How I Want To Build My 4 Mini Flats On A Piece Of Land. by money121(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contemporary Building Designs / 1,000 Houses To Go For Lagos-abeokuta Road Expansion / Semi Detached - 6 Bedroom Duplex with Pent House Construction - Osapa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.