Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

` - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ` (11127 Views)

Spy Bluetooth Earpiece,make Safe Calls While Driving... See Pics / Bluetooth Car Mp3 Player Kit With FM Transmitter For Handsfree Call / Make And Receive Calls While Driving Without Fear Of Arrest From Lastma Or Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2015
A must have gadget for every car owner to avoid accident and arrest from lastma and Road safety
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Make Answer and reject calls while driving
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015

Free Home and Office delivery/ Pay on Delivery / Nationwide delivery
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2015
A Wireless car phone for hands free phone conversation while driving , Works with any Bluetooth® enabled phone (Blackberry, Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, HTC, Tecno, LG, Motorola, Sony Erickson and so on )
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2015
Fm Transmitter (Transmit phone calls and music to your car stereo speakers and system)
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2015
A Wireless car phone for hands free phone conversation while driving , Works with any Bluetooth® enabled phone (Blackberry, Samsung, iPhone, Nokia, HTC, Tecno, LG, Motorola, Sony Erickson and so on )
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
A must have gadget for every car owner to avoid accident and arrest from lastma and Road safety
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 4:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2015
* Fm Transmitter (Transmit phone calls and music to your car stereo speakers and system)
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Call 08035805912 to Order.
Free Delivery within Lagos/Nationwide Delivery/Pay on Delivery
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 2:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Happy Bakar de sallar
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Fm Transmitter (Transmit phone calls and music to your car stereo speakers and system)
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
* Fm Transmitter (Transmit phone calls and music to your car stereo speakers and system)
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Play music from your mobile phone to Jabra speaker phone in your car / office / Home
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Tired of traffic fines for talking on your cell while driving? Time to get yourself a Jabra Freeway Bluetooth in-car speakerphone

The Jabra Freeway is more than just a Bluetooth Speakerphone - sure, it allows you to make and receive hands-free calls with crystal clarity, but it also combines a Bluetooth connection to your handset, with an FM connection to your car audio system.

Now for anybody who has ever had an FM transmitter on their cellphone, you know what this means - you can stream your music from your phone to the car audio system via this super-nifty gadget.
I have to say that I had my doubts when I set it up initially - I was unsure how the combination of Bluetooth and FM would work out in terms of sound quality...

Thankfully though, it's pretty amazing, provided that you select an FM channel which is fairly free of interference - I have found that 88.10 works well for me.

Setting it up out of the box is simple - make sure that Bluetooth is active on your phone, then switch on the Jabra Freeway.
The first time you turn it on, it automatically enters pairing mode, and you are voice guided through the pairing process.
When pairing is complete, you hear the Jabra Freeway say "Connected", and you are now ready to go.

Having used the device for a few days now, it is very practical and easy to use on the go.
I have yet to really try out the voice dialling feature (phone dependent), but when I did pick a random number to dial on my phone, it dialled the correct one straight away.
Charging happens via the supplied cable and car charger, and the device will hold enough charge for 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time.

Some pretty cool innovations have also found their way into the Jabra Freeway:
• Features a motion sensor which turns the device off when you leave your car, and then back on when you return. When I got into my car this morning I had actually forgotten about the device, until it suddenly spoke to me saying "Connected"!
• Syncs to your phonebook - this means that you can dial your contacts (phone dependent), as well as answer or ignore calls, all using voice commands;
• Features 3 speakers which provide crisp stereo and Virtual Surround sound;
• Connects to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously;
• Announces the name of the incoming caller;
• Allows A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications;
• Voice guidance talks you through setup and operation.

The long and the short of it, is that the Jabra Freeway gives you the functionality of a traditional Bluetooth car kit, minus the pain of wiring and installation (and the dashboard scratches that come with it!).
Add to that the ability to transmit music from your phone to your car audio, and you have a winner of a product, guaranteed to deliver outstanding performance and keep you safer on the road.

So if you want to get your hands on one of these, get in touch now - it is currently priced at only N23000. Call to[size=18pt] 08035805912 [/size]order yours now
Re: ` by dckng16(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Maxivalue:
Tired of traffic fines for talking on your cell while driving? Time to get yourself a Jabra Freeway Bluetooth in-car speakerphone

The Jabra Freeway is more than just a Bluetooth Speakerphone - sure, it allows you to make and receive hands-free calls with crystal clarity, but it also combines a Bluetooth connection to your handset, with an FM connection to your car audio system.

Now for anybody who has ever had an FM transmitter on their cellphone, you know what this means - you can stream your music from your phone to the car audio system via this super-nifty gadget.
I have to say that I had my doubts when I set it up initially - I was unsure how the combination of Bluetooth and FM would work out in terms of sound quality...

Thankfully though, it's pretty amazing, provided that you select an FM channel which is fairly free of interference - I have found that 88.10 works well for me.

Setting it up out of the box is simple - make sure that Bluetooth is active on your phone, then switch on the Jabra Freeway.
The first time you turn it on, it automatically enters pairing mode, and you are voice guided through the pairing process.
When pairing is complete, you hear the Jabra Freeway say "Connected", and you are now ready to go.

Having used the device for a few days now, it is very practical and easy to use on the go.
I have yet to really try out the voice dialling feature (phone dependent), but when I did pick a random number to dial on my phone, it dialled the correct one straight away.
Charging happens via the supplied cable and car charger, and the device will hold enough charge for 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time.

• Features a motion sensor which turns the device off when you leave your car, and then back on when you return. When I got into my car this morning I had actually forgotten about the device, until it suddenly spoke to me saying "Connected"!
• Syncs to your phonebook - this means that you can dial your contacts (phone dependent), as well as answer or ignore calls, all using voice commands;
• Allows A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications;

The long and the short of it, is that the Jabra Freeway gives you the functionality of a traditional Bluetooth car kit, minus the pain of wiring and installation (and the dashboard scratches that come with it!).
Add to that the ability to transmit music from your phone to your car audio, and you have a winner of a product, guaranteed to deliver outstanding performance and keep you safer on the road.

So if you want to get your hands on one of these, get in touch now - it is currently priced at only N23000. Call to[size=18pt] 08035805912 [/size]order yours now

Nice Gadget. Can u deliver at my office and install in my vehicle? Pls reply Asap
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Available
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Available in large quantity
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Play music from your mobile phone to Jabra speaker phone in your car / office / Home
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2015
Turn on and off automatically when you enter and leave the car
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Available
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Call 08035805912 to Order.
Free Delivery within Lagos/Nationwide Delivery/Pay on Delivery
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 4:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Maxivalue:

Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2015
Available
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 2:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Secure and monitor your cars and fleet with our vehicle tracker and Free tracking application
Re: ` by Maxivalue(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: ` by dckng16(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nice gadget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Price Slash! Brand New Digital(tokheim) Petrol Dispensers And Spare Parts / 1992-1993 Honda Accord ( Honda Halla ) For Sale / 2009 Toyota Corolla ( Buy One Get One Free Grand Promo Phase 1 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.