Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 (10614 Views)

Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Opportunities At Usaid Nigeria Mission Check Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by uboma(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
The USAID supported Malaria Action Program for States (MAPS), is a
5 year project which is expected to take on the USAID mandate of
improving malaria control at scale in nine (9) states. Activities in the
MAPS project has commenced in the seven Nigerian states namely;
Benue, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Oyo and Zamfara.

Health Partners International (HPI), one of the implementing partners of the MAPS project, now seeks to employ an expert in Program
Management Capacity Building to assist the Capacity Building Advisor
(CBA) to coordinate all related capacity building outputs and activities
at the National and State levels.

Capacity Building Programme Officer

Details
This position will be based in the Abuja office of the MAPS Project.
The Capacity Building Program Officer will be responsible for assisting the National Capacity Building Advisor to facilitate the smooth planning, management and implementation of all program activities set out in the MAPS work plan at National and State levels. S/he will work with the National and State level MAPS capacity building team to ensure the achievement of key program outputs.

Other key responsibilities will include;
• Contribute to the development of annual work plans as well as
National and state level monthly/quarterly implementation work plans;
• Assisting the CBA in the design, development and implementation
of programme;
• Provide programme support to Ministry of Health, programme
partners especially in implementation of program management
capacity building activities;
• Support for short term consultants work programme;
• Coordinating the finance and administrative logistic role as it relates with short term consultants;
• Provide timely update on progress against work plan;

Qualification:
A post-graduate qualification in Public Health or related disciplines in
Public Health or related disciplines in health and medical sciences.
S/he must have a good knowledge and experience in Public Health and
capacity building in the health sector.
Previous knowledge and experience in malaria prevention and control as well as extensive knowledge in the use of capacity building tools is
required for this position.
A minimum of 3 years' experience in a coordinating and similar role
within an international donor funded program.
S/he must have a demonstrable proficiency in relevant computer
packages such as MS office, clearly display the ability to effectively
prioritize and perform to tight deadlines.
Excellent oral and verbal communication skill is required for this position.

Terms and Conditions of Employment:
The appointment term will be a period of 2-years, with an initial 6
months probationary period.
The programme offers very competitive salary packages.
Local terms and conditions will apply.

Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should
submit an application letter and a copy of their recent CV through the
appropriate link at

www.gridconsulting.net

All applications must be submitted latest Friday, 27th December, 2013. Please note, that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by eldoc2003(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Making sense,make I begin type my application fast fast
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by G12(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2013
not in the medical line but applying anyways.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by lilymore(f): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2013
ok.
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2013
se make i apply?
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by Burger01(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2013
NGO! Not anymore.
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by 1stola: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2013
The link is not....
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by CHIMSKY(m): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Burger01: NGO! Not anymore.
Burger,wetin NGO do you?
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by Dranatomy: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
If ur not an Anatomist, physiologists, public health personel,medical biochemist, micro biologist, Doctor , pharmacist,medical statistician and medical lab scientist, Stay off and save ur energy and ink for something else!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by repent4christ: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] very good, but being self employed is better if GOD shower's his grace.
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by antontech(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice one
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by MarilynNash(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
eldoc2003: Making sense,make I begin type my application fast fast
hm
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by MarilynNash(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
antontech: Nice one
[color=#006600]hm
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by MarilynNash(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
antontech: Nice one
hm
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by donklint86: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
nice one op
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by GentleFrank(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good !
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by boofydon: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Eidos_ky: noted... can I use jamb to apply??! ;Dnoted... can I use jamb to apply??!
Asheeearrayyy! Lol
U for use nursery school certificate apply! Omo jati jati grin
Re: Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 by djcrown(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
nice

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. / Banker Warehouse Employment Test / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.