Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

IMPORT DUTY CHECK here - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here (96525 Views)

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Working for you

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by skyfall: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=femmy2010 post=27055362]

Yes i remember you have a shipper in Germany.
@Skyfall,you can talk to him

nattyspice

Thanks guys, would let you know when ready
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by MrKM: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello,

Please house much will it cost to clear separately a 2011 Acura MDX and a 2012 Acura MDX at the Lagos port through RORO and Containerized?

Thank you.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
MrKM:
Hello,

Please house much will it cost to clear separately a 2011 Acura MDX and a 2012 Acura MDX at the Lagos port through RORO and Containerized?

Thank you.

N1.650m and N1,850m would clear the 011 and 012 models if shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line.
N50k more if shipped in a consolidated Container.

NOTE - Get us BOL about a week to ETA in Lagos and we would see if we can get a compromised Customs valuation thus cutting down the above stated clearing cost.

Do feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Happy Sunday to you all.
May God's unending favor continually be with us.AMEN

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by MrKM: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Hello Femmy2010 and thanks for your reply.
Please what do you mean by you getting a "compromised Customs valuation" and what is its implication if eventually cleared with this?

Thanks.
femmy2010:

N1.650m and N1,850m would clear the 011 and 012 models if shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line.
N50k more if shipped in a consolidated Container.

NOTE - Get us BOL about a week to ETA in Lagos and we would see if we can get a compromised Customs valuation thus cutting down the above stated clearing cost.

Do feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrKM:
Hello Femmy2010 and thanks for your reply.
Please what do you mean by you getting a "compromised Customs valuation" and what is its implication if eventually cleared with this?

Thanks.

Customs valuation officers can use their discretion to give a slightly lower value lower than what is written on Customs valuation chart.
would only be sure if this can be gotten once your BOL is out(Very much under probability).
There is no problem as long as it is issued and stamped by the Chief valuation officer.

Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by MrKM: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Ok. Many thanks for the understanding.

femmy2010:

Customs valuation officers can use their discretion to give a slightly lower value lower than what is written on Customs valuation chart.
would only be sure if this can be gotten once your BOL is out(Very much under probability).
There is no problem as long as it is issued and stamped by the Chief valuation officer.

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2014
MrKM:
Ok. Many thanks for the understanding.

You welcome sir

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2014
We don't just help you clear but would gladly help you pick up from any USA address and have it shipped RORO or in a Consolidated container to Lagos.

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
femmy2010:

what then happens if someone is stopped on the highway by customs on the grounds that they underpaid their duties? Isn't the above quote the reason for such?

Pls how does a genuine custom doc from lagos port look like?

what should one lookout for?

Can u upload a sample pic?
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
How much to clear a toyota highlander 2008 from cotonue
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by babaunite: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi Femmy.. How much will it cost to clear a 2002 Freelander - RORO and 20Ft Container in Lagos from UK.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
harveyspecter:

what then happens if someone is stopped on the highway by customs on the grounds that they underpaid their duties? Isn't the above quote the reason for such?

Pls how does a genuine custom doc from lagos port look like?

what should one lookout for?

Can u upload a sample pic?

[b]Good evening sir,thanks for your input.
Short paying customs in the clearing parlance is when your Customs clearing agent puts in Valuation for a lower year and pays Customs duty based on this wrong declaration year .
Meaning you have a 2003 Camry to clear and your clearing agent apply and pays duty for a 2001 Model.
Problem may/may not happen before it is cleared out of the terminals as they often gets away with it but the major bottle neck is Nigerian customs operative stationed all over Nigeria,they can stop such vehicle and can impound if its papers are found irregular.
The earlier stated compromised valuation is not illegal as Nigeria customs valuation boss has the power to use their discretion to give a slightly lower valuation lower than what is stated in their valuation chart which is a guide in their value giving duty.This slightly lowered value apply only to 2010 Vehicles and newer.
The slightly lowered value is giving to the appropriately/rightly declared application thus not anything close to illegality and no Customs operatives would use that as an excuse to milk u or threaten impound.
Frankly,your best bet is to have transaction with a tested and trusted customs clearing agent who would gladly come forward to defend his/herself in the event of impound or threat of impound by Customs operatives on our highways as a result of disputed documentation.[/b]

1 Like

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
dammiedex:
How much to clear a toyota highlander 2008 from cotonue

Do you require the to be given Cost of clearing to include clearing cost on the Benin Republic end or solely amount due at the land border or both?

Feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
babaunite:
Hi Femmy.. How much will it cost to clear a 2002 Freelander - RORO and 20Ft Container in Lagos from UK.

Have the freelander shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line and N410k would get it cleared.
Kindly state the content of the 20ft Container in addition to the shipping line it would be coming on .

Do feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information .

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
femmy2010:

You welcome sir

thanks, though I'll love to see a sample doc even if it means blurring out the important info

I'm planning on acquiring a corolla, my quest for Benz didn't work out, the person buying it for me sent some cars last year, I recall seeing just two pieces of paper & he said those were the custom paper.

The docs contained info about four cars or so, I can really remember other things in it, so I was kinda of surprised

that's why I want to know or see a sample, I'm geting the car thru hin but i have the option of clearing it myself or clearing it thru him(meaning using the agent that clears for him)
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
harveyspecter:

thanks, though I'll love to see a sample doc even if it means blurring out the important info

I'm planning on acquiring a corolla, my quest for Benz didn't work out, the person buying it for me sent some cars last year, I recall seeing just two pieces of paper & he said those were the custom paper.

The docs contained info about four cars or so, I can really remember other things in it, so I was kinda of surprised

that's why I want to know or see a sample, I'm geting the car thru hin but i have the option of clearing it myself or clearing it thru him(meaning using the agent that clears for him)

My email is harveyspecter@gmail.com

Varying Customs command with different types of paper work.
The basic ones that must come with the cleared cars are listed below

Bill Of Lading.
Customs Valuation form stated the details of vehicle.
Assessment showing the amount to be paid based on the Customs valuation above.
Bank receipt showing the amount paid tally with Valuation and Assessment above
Examination certificate/form showing the vehicle was duly examined by Customs
Customs Exit ,this shows vehicle was duly released by Customs
Terminal and shipping Company receipts

My advise - Since the person selling you the car is your friend then you have no problem and good to allow his own agent clears it.

NOTE - I currently do not have a sample customs papers to show .

Hope i was able to be of help in my own little way?

1 Like

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by babaunite: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
femmy2010:

Have the freelander shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line and N410k would get it cleared.
Kindly state the content of the 20ft Container in addition to the shipping line it would be coming on .
Do feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information .

Thanks Femmy2010. I think I will send only one first on RoRo.. Please what time is best to call you.

Grimaldi Ship [GAT0814 ] arriving in Lagos 31/11 from Tilbury UK starts to receive from 31/10.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 3:23am On Oct 14, 2014
babaunite:

Thanks Femmy2010. I think I will send only one first on RoRo.. Please what time is best to call you.

Grimaldi Ship [GAT0814 ] arriving in Lagos 31/11 from Tilbury UK starts to receive from 31/10.

Okay sir,
Feel free to reach me on 08181494897 at anytime of the day.
Thanks and very much looking forward to a transaction with you.

Thanks
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 14, 2014
femmy2010:

Varying Customs command with different types of paper work.
The basic ones that must come with the cleared cars are listed below

Bill Of Lading.
Customs Valuation form stated the details of vehicle.
Assessment showing the amount to be paid based on the Customs valuation above.
Bank receipt showing the amount paid tally with Valuation and Assessment above
Examination certificate/form showing the vehicle was duly examined by Customs
Customs Exit ,this shows vehicle was duly released by Customs
Terminal and shipping Company receipts

My advise - Since the person selling you the car is your friend then you have no problem and good to allow his own agent clears it.

NOTE - I currently do not have a sample customs papers to show .

Hope i was able to be of help in my own little way?

ok thanks, just one last enquiry

Lets assume the car comes in a container filled with other cars & goods like electronics & other items

will it be one generic set of the documents u listed above that will cover all the items or each car/item will have its own set of docs?

Thanks
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2014
harveyspecter:

ok thanks, just one last enquiry

Lets assume the car comes in a container filled with other cars & goods like electronics & other items

will it be one generic set of the documents u listed above that will cover all the items or each car/item will have its own set of docs?

Thanks

It would come with 1 papers,photocopies Copies would be made and given to each cars/car owners.

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2014
femmy2010:

It would come with 1 papers,photocopies Copies would be made and given to each cars/car owners.

Thanks man
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2014
harveyspecter:

Thanks man

You welcome sir.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Phony200:
Hello Femmy,
Clearing cost of RAV4 2010 please. Grimaldi line. Thank you.

Good morning sir,
N950k would get the 2010 Rav4 cleared.
If it hasn't been shipped yet then have it shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line.

Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by shift: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please how much will clear Camry 2012
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
shift:
Please how much will clear Camry 2012

Have it shipped roro on Grimaldi shipping line.
N1,350,000 would get it cleared .

Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
llade:
How much will clear 202 C320, 2004 toyota corolla and 2003/2004 EOD.

Have your vehicle shipped RORO to Tin-Can

N450k,N400k and N380k would clear the 2002 Benz,2003 Corolla and 2004 Accord respectively .

Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by slimad02: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Morning, please what is the cost of clearing a used 2014 E350 coming RO-RO on Grande Guinea
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2014
slimad02:
Morning, please what is the cost of clearing a used 2014 E350 coming RO-RO on Grande Guinea

N3.7m would get it "DULY" cleared

Feel free to call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com

Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by Phony200(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2014
femmy2010:

Good morning sir,
N950k would get the 2010 Rav4 cleared.
If it hasn't been shipped yet then have it shipped RORO on Grimaldi shipping line.
Call 08181494897 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Thank you.
Re: IMPORT DUTY CHECK here by femmy2010(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2014
Phony200:

Thank you.

You welcome sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (43) (Reply)

NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs? / Best Honda Accord Offers From North America / President Donald Trump's ₦465million Beast Spotted Refueling In London(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.