Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro (10962 Views)

**QUICKPay For Payoneer, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Skrill And Fiverr** / --PERFECT MONEY--BITCOIN--WMZ etc. BUY/SELL @cheap price. e-currencychanger.com / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2014
No need to wait for hours or days on exchangers. Within minutes, you can buy and sell your PayPal Funds, Fund your Payoneer, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollars/Pounds exchange services.
Get any of the currencies, e-currencies and crypto-currencies within minutes.
Get dollars or pounds from your Naira instantly without visiting BDC, mallam or banking hall.

N150 to sell and N195 to buy. Get dollar (or pounds or euro) at far less than market rates. You can even be selling your dollars to BDC and mallams.
Many other services that you may require.

Contact through my signature to kick-start your order. You will not regret giving us a trial.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Manweysabi(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2014
How much do you sell dollar?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by jonescyras(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2014
I'm following!

Can I verify my PAYPAL via PAYONEER? Won't ebay unverify me after connecting my paypal with myebay?......n besides how much do you sell ebay and payoneer?.....
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Manweysabi: How much do you sell dollar?

N165
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
jonescyras: I'm following!

Can I verify my PAYPAL via PAYONEER? Won't ebay unverify me after connecting my paypal with myebay?......n besides how much do you sell ebay and payoneer?.....

Yes you can verify your Paypal with Payoneeer. eBay will not unverify you, moreover ebay does not do verify by card except for seller account. You can also make your ebay payment through your unverified paypal account provided you have some funds in the paypal.
I do Payoneer at N145 when selling and N195 when buying effective today January 1, 2014 from the former N150 per dollar price.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
arbitrage:

Yes you can verify your Paypal with Payoneeer. eBay will not unverify you, moreover ebay does not do verify by card except for seller account. You can also make your ebay payment through your unverified paypal account provided you have some funds in the paypal.
I do Payoneer at N145 when selling and N195 when buying effective today January 1, 2014 from the former N150 per dollar price.
any reason for the change in price? Cos I can't sell my paypal dollars @N145
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
arbitrage:

N165
165 or 195?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
gcfr.com:
165 or 195?

It is N165. That is not for the paypal, payza, skrill or payoneer stuff. It is rather for those who need dollar or pounds or euro cash instead of going to bureau de change or mallam for N173 per dollar, I can sell you dollars INSTANTLY at that rate and you can sell it to BDC or mallam and make profit. You can rinse and repeat it several times daily and make cool profits this year. It is a new one in town for 2014. T&C apply.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
gcfr.com:
any reason for the change in price? Cos I can't sell my paypal dollars @N145
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
arbitrage:

It is N165. That is not for the paypal, payza, skrill or payoneer stuff. It is rather for those who need dollar or pounds or euro cash instead of going to bureau de cahnge or mallam for N173 per dollar, I can sell you dollars INSTANTLY at that rate and you can sell it to BDC or mallam and make profit. You can rinse and repeat it several times daily and make cool profits this year. It is a new one in town for 2014. T&C apply.
is this why you buy paypal@ N145?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Manweysabi(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2014
arbitrage:

N165

I intend to resale to those mallams... Or better still, i'll involve my aboki friend that's into BDC and i get my commission..

The challenge now is, i based in the north..

How are you going to deal with this?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 3:49am On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=gcfr.com][/quote]

It is driven by market demand. Exception is for only my regular weekly withdrawal clients/customers.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 3:56am On Jan 02, 2014
gcfr.com:
is this why you buy paypal@ N145?

Not at all, the change in price is for those who are not my regular weekly customers but once off buyers/sellers. The change in price is driven by market demand.
More so, the dollar, pounds and euro currency/cash exchange has no link with the buying and selling of paypal, payoneer, payza, skrill as you know that I cannot get the physical cash (dollar, pounds and euro) from those exchanges here in Nigeria. But when I mentioned N165 per dollar, I am talking of making you a dollar/pound/euro source to either BDC or mallam and at INSTANT for that matter. You can rinse and repeat for profits.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Manweysabi:

I intend to resale to those mallams... Or better still, i'll involve my aboki friend that's into BDC and i get my commission..

The challenge now is, i based in the north..

How are you going to deal with this?

Good question! You do not need to be physically present with me to do this. All you will need is domiciliary account with certain specified bank(s). Better still you may need to have means of checking your account on time. It is either you have internet/mobile banking access to your account or be close to your bank in order to confirm your fund after I send it. When I get your naira and I credit your account instantly, you can then walk into your bank to cash it and you sell to a nearby BDC or mallam to claim your profit. You can repeat the process again and again to make as much profits as you want in a day BUT I am currently limited to about transact about N2m equivalent per day for now until I increase my daily limit (if the market demands). My rate (N165) may also change as the Naira to dollar/pounds/euro market rate may change. Currently, both BDC and mallam are trading dollars between N170 and N173 for buying and selling.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Manweysabi(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2014
arbitrage:

Good question! You do not need to be physically present with me to do this. All you will need is domiciliary account with certain specified bank(s). Better still you may need to have means of checking your account on time. It is either you have internet/mobile banking access to your account or be close to your bank in order to confirm your fund after I send it. When I get your naira and I credit your account instantly, you can then walk into your bank to cash it and you sell to a nearby BDC or mallam to claim your profit. You can repeat the process again and again to make as much profits as you want in a day BUT I am currently limited to about transact about N2m equivalent per day for now until I increase my daily limit (if the market demands). My rate (N165) may also change as the Naira to dollar/pounds/euro market rate may change. Currently, both BDC and mallam are trading dollars between N170 and N173 for buying and selling.

Coool deal..

Can i trust you in this business?

I've talked to a couple of friends that are into BDC, they asked if i trust you enough to send you money...

They're ready to do business with you... Through me.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Manweysabi:

Coool deal..

Can i trust you in this business?

I've talked to a couple of friends that are into BDC, they asked if i trust you enough to send you money...

They're ready to do business with you... Through me.

bros if its about trust, then arbitrage is the most trustworthy person I've ever dealt with on Nairaland. Lol you can go ask bout him in the domaining section.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2014
arbitrage:

Good question! You do not need to be physically present with me to do this. All you will need is domiciliary account with certain specified bank(s).
I don't have a dorm account, and what re the specified banks?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2014
gcfr.com:

For now my package works with access and union. may be also UBA and fcmb but it's not working with gtbank and zenith.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
gcfr.com:

It can actually work with any other banks (like Gtb and zenith) outside the ones I stated earlier including foreign banks but those ones will not be instant payment like the ones I mentioned. In fact, other banks may take up to 48 hours to receive with additional transfer charges that may range between $50 and $100 depending on amount you want.

So such time delay and added charges may not make your profits big unless you are putting big capital.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by jonescyras(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2014
How much do you sell PAYONEER? Pls quick reply!
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2014
jonescyras: How much do you sell PAYONEER? Pls quick reply!

Sorry for seeing this late. I do N150 per Payoneer dollar when selling and N195 per dollar when buying.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by barikay: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Give me ur email we hav serious biz
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
barikay: Give me ur email we hav serious biz

Then check my signature very well in every post from me, like below here.

@Gcfr, I am still offering my paypal service at N150 per dollar for selling option.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2014
barikay: Give me ur email we hav serious biz
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Tekkyboy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
@manweysabi i can testify that arbitrage his trustworthy,u can do biz wit him,although i'av nver did any biz with him in time past but people do testify about him and his one of those am following.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Tekkyboy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
am interested in this but am totally a newbie in trading currencies.pls wot do u mean by bdc and mallam? can i start without having a domic account? but i has an africard am using to buy stufs online
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by jonescyras(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2014
I want to. Register with payoneer! But I don't have an I'd card! I'v lost my voter's card!..pls help!
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Tek%kyboy:
am interested in this but am totally a newbie in trading currencies.pls wot do u mean by bdc and mallam? can i start without having a domic account? but i has an africard am using to buy stufs online

Bdc means bureau de change, a shop that you can visit to buy or sell foreign currencies in exchange for naira. Mallam is the hausa man that is doing same thing that bdc is doing usually by the road side or in marketplaces. You cannot start without having domiciliary account to receive the dollar that I will send you except someone who has agreed with you to use his own.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by jonescyras(m): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
jonescyras: I want to. Register with payoneer! But I don't have an I'd card! I'v lost my voter's card!..pls help!
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=jonescyras][/quote]

I am not sure of possibility of registering without identity. May be you can contact payoneer customer support for best answer anyway.
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by Tekkyboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
arbitrage:

Bdc means bureau de change, a shop that you can visit to buy or sell foreign currencies in exchange for naira. Mallam is the hausa man that is doing same thing that bdc is doing usually by the road side or in marketplaces. You cannot start without having domiciliary account to receive the dollar that I will send you except someone who has agreed with you to use his own.
thanks so how can i get a domicilliary account to start with?
Re: Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro by arbitrage: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tek%kyboy:
thanks so how can i get a domicilliary account to start with?

By visiting any of the Nigerian banks and requesting for domiciliary account and they will ask you which is your interest of dollar, pounds and euro account while filling the form(s).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Wash Pressure Washer For Sale / Filling Station Offer / Bus On Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.