Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (238361 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mystery007: Ok. Just wait for d procedure and best of luck to you
thanks man . . . I registerd it 2day
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
petroldollar: good. so what's the process for registration? which bank can we get the form from and when is the date of the exam?

u got past question?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
2014/2015 Pre-Degree/IJMB Application
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the button with ‘2014/2015
APPLICATION’.
Select Choice of Programme (Pre-degree/IJMB)
of study.
Enter surname, first name, other names, valid
email address and functional GSM number
Make sure you enter all information correctly,
because your email address will be used to
send username and password to you. You can
make modifications at this stage as much as
you like before payment.
Click CREATE application button.
Proceed to CPES website to complete the
online application.
Candidate can sign-in into their email account
and continue using the link provided to
continue registration or copy the username
and password and click on CONTINUE
APPLICATION button on the HOME PAGE to
proceed with the application.
Important Note: Candidate should also check
their SPAM folder in case mail is not found in
the mail “inbox”
Once the link is opened, copy the username
and password assigned to confirm your earlier
registration.
After clicking on the sign button, you proceed
to payment gateway. A payment information
page will be generated for you to confirm your
previous data entered.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Payment FUT Minna College is done
through Debit Card (MasterCard - Most
preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled
for online payment )
Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number,
expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your
card, and pin number)
This automatically debits application fees and
N250 for bank commission)
On successful payment, you proceed to
complete the on-line application.
Enter all other required information such as:
O-level results and number of sittings.
A scanned passport sized photograph (the
photograph must be well scanned, less than
100kb and in JPG format).
Scanned copy of all relevant credentials in JPG
format not more than 1000kb.
Enter credentials and other relevant information
required for the admission.
Click “complete registration” to confirm all
entries entered. You can either edit entries
entered or submit finally and make printout of
the registration form.
DURATION FOR SALE OF FORMS – 1ST JULY TO
30TH SEPTEMBER, 2014.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Djhack1: yea * I wan apply grin
okay . .i've done mine today
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Omamuzo7:
u will still write jamb and postume
noo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u want
Omamuzo7:
u will still write jamb and postume
noo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u want
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Khalidsarki: noo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u wantnoo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u want
rems dat i no in futmx write postume,so no dat am a fuckin student of dis fuckin institution.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Khalidsarki: noo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u wantnoo only jamb. All they nid is, PASS THE REMEDIAL EXAM WITH MINIMUM CGPA OF 2.0 AND THE JAMB CUTOFF MARK I.E 180 and u wld be given admission wit any course u want
rems dat i no in futmx write postume,so no dat am a fuckin student of dis fuckin institution.i no u cn b admitted in oda skul ur rems cgpa bt dats nt wat i am interested in.am interested in futmx only cos dats wat dis place is all abt.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 5:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Khalidsarki: thanks man . . . I registerd it 2day
Aiit. Dats good, its over to them for d release of admsn list
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2014
Nah, u re wrong, f.u.t minna rems is not calculated on any scale of G.p. All dey need from you is to pass d prescribed exams dah would be give to you while running d program and den score atleast 180 which is d minimum jamb cut off mrk. All rems students sit for post utme, but ur post utme score does not really matter. What matters d most is how well/good u passed d rems exams and jamb.
NOTE: Without d minimum score of 180 in jamb, dere is nofin anybody can do for you, if u like have A's in all ur rems courses. Xcept d school decides to consider and plead with jamb for dos students dah scored 170-179 but if otherwise. Na house get anybdy with less dan 180 in jamb. So don't get confused.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2014
Mystery007: Nah, u re wrong, f.u.t minna rems is not calculated on any scale of G.p. All dey need from you is to pass d prescribed exams dah would be give to you while running d program and den score atleast 180 which is d minimum jamb cut off mrk. All rems students sit for post utme, but ur post utme score does not really matter. What matters d most is how well/good u passed d rems exams and jamb.
NOTE: Without d minimum score of 180 in jamb, dere is nofin anybody can do for you, if u like have A's in all ur rems courses. Xcept d school decides to consider and plead with jamb for dos students dah scored 170-179 but if otherwise. Na house get anybdy with less dan 180 in jamb. So don't get confused.
menh are u serious!!! Buh wah i read on cpes website abt predegree programe is totally different 4rm urz
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Mystery007: Aiit. Dats good, its over to them for d release of admsn list
when is futminna releasing dah admission list coz d closin date is 30th of september
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Omamuzo7:
rems dat i no in futmx write postume,so no dat am a fuckin student of dis fuckin institution.i no u cn b admitted in oda skul ur rems cgpa bt dats nt wat i am interested in.am interested in futmx only cos dats wat dis place is all abt.
whoa!!! am really confusd .
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by gideon243(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2014
ibamu10: pls help!!!!!!
cant upload my passport......................av tried the given size.
help me asap
also send d past question pls [ibrahim_abidemi@yahoo.com]

thanks
resize it online

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2014
Khalidsarki: menh are u serious!!! Buh wah i read on cpes website abt predegree programe is totally different 4rm urz
What u read on which website?.. I did pre-degree and what am telling you now is exactly how it is done. Where did u ce dat u need a cgpa of 2.0?.. If u don't mind please share d link here. Fnx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Khalidsarki: when is futminna releasing dah admission list coz d closin date is 30th of september
Atleast by september/october
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by yongjay(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Just did ma reg...telecommunication engineering...and ma exam date is August 6...pls I need der past questions....#email - ayomidelaws00@gmail.com
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2014
yongjay: Just did ma reg...telecommunication engineering...and ma exam date is August 6...pls I need der past questions....#email - ayomidelaws00@gmail.com
Whoa!!.. Congrats course mate. Hoping to meet you in my gr8 department.. Check ur Mail for d P.Q
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Bliss955(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2014
yongjay: Just did ma reg...telecommunication engineering...and ma exam date is August 6...pls I need der past questions....#email - ayomidelaws00@gmail.com
hello
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
fanchu to u all...had a wonderful celebration.....leebliss,mystery,angel,atobeia e.t.c ah c una o

at it been ah dey skul,i 4 carry una go daddy's cornercheesy
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Bliss955(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Mystery007: Whoa!!.. Congrats course mate. Hoping to meet you in my gr8 department.. Check ur Mail for d P.Q
oga mystery abeg u get any idea hw d order of d exam questions b
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonHisho: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Atlst am done wit d req..now i kn futminna rili qt alot of aspirant..buh anyway sha auq5th is d day
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by yongjay(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Mystery007: Whoa!!.. Congrats course mate. Hoping to meet you in my gr8 department.. Check ur Mail for d P.Q
......thanks...'ll be looking forward to also
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by yongjay(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Bliss955: hello
yah
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2014
ILLICITblood: fanchu to u all...had a wonderful celebration.....leebliss,mystery,angel,atobeia e.t.c ah c una o

at it been ah dey skul,i 4 carry una go daddy's cornercheesy
Lolz.. Nob only daddy's corner na Uncle's corner.. Ce hin head.. Lolz
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Bliss955(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
yongjay: yah
am curious,did u upload ur ssce result while registering
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Bliss955: oga mystery abeg u get any idea hw d order of d exam questions b
Order?.. As in how?.. If na how d questions dey come, it depends but mostly english dey come 1st b4 any other one
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Leebliss13: Illicit vamp. How far na? Hbd bro, more shunting to your leg, and more cramming to your brain! I wish my self safe trip back sch00l f0r that yeye exam! Hack,i hail 0h.
My G wassup * safe trip and hope u are well loaded coz Uno said d exam will be fiercy hot* odikwa gbona feli feli*
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Djhack1: My G wassup * safe trip and hope u are well loaded coz Uno said d exam will be fiercy hot* odikwa gbona feli feli*
lol! Nna, thats what he told us oh! Chai, there is God o.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2014
Mystery007: What u read on which website?.. I did pre-degree and what am telling you now is exactly how it is done. Where did u ce dat u need a cgpa of 2.0?.. If u don't mind please share d link here. Fnx
oga mystery, i hope u rememba wen i kip askin abt remedial form i tink dat waz june, by den i login d website and read abt d two programmes and even the campus rules for remedial student. . Recently if u cld rememba i tld u on diz very thread "dat the www.cpes.futminna.edu.ng website is not workin'', and your quote waz "yeah mayb they re tryin to fix sumtin abt d remedial form" . . Wel i believe coz u've dne d remedial programme. . .buh i dn't tink d website is stil work shall. They used www.eportal.futminna.edu.ng
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by sladimeji(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Abeg i also nid post ume past questions. ... sladimz94@gmail.com......i registered for agricultural econs extension
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by orchin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please guys, i cant upload mi picture....wat can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (154) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.