Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 (246760 Views)

Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Futminna Admission Hot Up! Remedial Vs Ume Student. / About Futminna Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Curface: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls during the cbt test can i jump a question and come back to answer it later
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Djhack1: heard rumour that dev started lectures , how true?
Its nofin serious for 100lvl.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by barackosama(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please all, i just Registered and everything was succcessful, but the Date and Time of my Exam was not included in my Registration Slip. Its just Blank!!!
Please whats wrong?? is that a Problem?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Curface: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
david6: its simple nahh...just scan the passport and to resize it just right click on the passport and open with microsoft word picture editor and wen it opens by the side you wuld see crop...and u wuld see where u wuld put d size u want d passport to be cropped into example 150 by 170 click on ok.. and it wuld be reduced to dah..is dah ok
i don try am e no work pls i need immediate help am in the cyber cafe now
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by DonaldTrump(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Curface:
i don try am e no work pls i need immediate help am in the cyber cafe now

Oboy mine was lik dat..d microsoft editor doesnt resize it to how d skul requires,so just ask d cafe attendant to use Corel photo paint or Corel Draw..mind u it shuld be in Pixel not inches..
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Curface: Pls during the cbt test can i jump a question and come back to answer it later
that one mistake u shldnt make, even if u don't know a question click an answer b4 going to d next one. ... I would drop some hint 4 u guys b4 d end of d day or lately morrow morning
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Abdulpro1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi guys,i want to know if admission into fut mx is strictly based on ur post utme performance or do they do that jamb-post ume average thing? Tanx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abdulpro1: Hi guys,i want to know if admission into fut mx is strictly based on ur post utme performance or do they do that jamb-post ume average thing? Tanx
last year it was based on post-ume....,
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
barackosama: Please all, i just Registered and everything was succcessful, but the Date and Time of my Exam was not included in my Registration Slip. Its just Blank!!!
Please whats wrong?? is that a Problem?
pls login afta sum hours evrytin shud b dere.
Notice pls,dnt carry a printout dat dos nt have exam date nd tym in it or else u wont b allowed to write d exam.gudluck to u all.
There is previous button wich u cn use to go back.dere will b practical cbt tutorial bot at g.k n bosso campus by fcs.if u need it cum bfor sunday.tanx
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin: pls where cn i get bus from ilorin to minna nd hw much does it cost. cos i want 2 move 4rm lag to ilorin den to mx. pls elp very urgent. tnx
When you get to Ilorin, ask anyone for Kwara Express at Garage Offa. It's #1,700. But you have to book a day before you travel, preferably early in the morning. Also, the day you'll travel, make sure you get to the Bus Park early as 6:00 a.m. if possible, for them to park loads and baggages.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Atobeia: When you get to Ilorin, ask anyone for Kwara Express at Garage Offa. It's #1,700. But you have to book a day before you travel, preferably early in the morning. Also, the day you'll travel, make sure you get to the Bus Park early as 6:00 a.m. if possible, for them to park loads and baggages.
hw u dey lady
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by baronkevin: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Atobeia: When you get to Ilorin, ask anyone for Kwara Express at Garage Offa. It's #1,700. But you have to book a day before you travel, preferably early in the morning. Also, the day you'll travel, make sure you get to the Bus Park early as 6:00 a.m. if possible, for them to park loads and baggages.
tnx. but i wil b leavin lagos by 6am gettin 2 ilorin should b 12pm. cn i stil get d bus 2 mx by that time? i wil b travelin on saturdai .
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
tnx. but i wil b leavin lagos by 6am gettin 2 ilorin should b 12pm. cn i stil get d bus 2 mx by that time? i wil b travelin on saturdai .
Hmmm, from the look of things, you won't have to travel via Kwara Express because you have to book a day before. When you get to Ilorin, ask for Maraba then you'll have to travel by the garage buses. I don't really know the bus fare but it shouldn't be more than #2,500.

Do you have anyone or relative in Ilorin?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by zicoraads: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
**clears throat**

For the ladies who are cming to write, preferably the very cute ones ooo, just send moi a P.M and I promise u are fun filled PUME, plus accomodation, all free of charge grin grin
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Omamuzo7:
hw u dey lady
I'm doing good, boss and you?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by baronkevin: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Atobeia: Hmmm, from the look of things, you won't have to travel via Kwara Express because you have to book a day before. When you get to Ilorin, ask for Maraba then you'll have to travel by the garage buses. I don't really know the bus fare but it shouldn't be more than #2,500.

Do you have anyone or relative in Ilorin?
noo i dnt ave any. i only wanna take dat root instead of boadin to jos or abuja b4 headin to mx. or do u knw hw much it wil cost me 4rm abj. to mx. i mean d fare.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
wow! how days fly ,just few days to the much anticipated postume,below are some useful tips tested and trusted by many who had pass 2ru the stage u guys are trending
CBT examination is the simplest form of test * it very easy to fail and very easy to pass,
In F.u.t minna's Computer based test ,the time allocated is the limiting factor ..most aspirant complain of time not being enough, some would even say the time was manipulated, bh in reality the time are exact accurate and precise, here are steps to enjoy a swift and memorable postume *

1) make sure u are in school @ least a night before d commencement of the exam not just being in schl try n attend the tutorial on how to login to the computers , the tutorial do take place @ NLH, try and attend it cos it gives u an idea of what u are going to face thereby reducing anxiety and exam phobia

2) on the exam date make sure u go along with every necessary document and writing material....ur jamb reg slip wit pics, ur post-ume reg.slip, ur 0-level result ,a non-programmeable calculator, a pen ,failure to bring any of this may warrant un-neccessary stress ,and most of those exam coordinators are looking for ur slightest flaw to inhibit u...those guy no dey look uche face* to avoid un-wanted stress come along wt all required document....

.3) When u enter the E-exam centre , wait for instructions, Do not loggin if u are not told to do so, dey would delay u, if u try such and it won't be good for u phycologically.

*)try and say a minute of prayer before loggin in , it one of my top secrets in CBT tests, it might sound sentimental bh believe me it do work....a popular slang in fut says " U can't do it alone o"

4) Login,when the instruction has been given, immediately u login ur tym begins ..automatically u have 45secs to answer one question so waste not much of ur time on a single question.

5) Do not leave a question unanswered as dere might not be time to revisit it, also if u c a question and it answer is not in the option tick any-one of the option....don't leave any question unanswered ,tick anything if u don't know it, * time management is the key in CBT

6) if afta answering all questions and u still have a reasonable time span ,don't be eager to submit , browse over agn from no 1 .....buh one mistake u shldnt make is allowing ur time runout widout submitting although the computer will submit for u bh in some cases there are complications , so try and submit by urself b4 ur tym Elapses

I think dz clue will guide u guys if deer are corrections or addition my dude Mystery will chip in

Final shot: Enjoy ur postume cos these gonna be ur last in these world , wish u guys admission IJN

it ur boy Dj hack da puz * futmx freshest Deejay * I rep Project management tech * peace#

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
dere are direct moves from lagos ....buzz me on whatapp leeme connect u wt someone with a precise description of how get a direct car ...08178289257
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
noo i dnt ave any. i only wanna take dat root instead of boadin to jos or abuja b4 headin to mx. or do u knw hw much it wil cost me 4rm abj. to mx. i mean d fare.
Okay but honestly, I don't know.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by baronkevin: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Atobeia: Okay but honestly, I don't know.
tnx alot. are u presently in sku
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by baronkevin: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Djhack1: dere are direct moves from lagos ....buzz me on whatapp leeme connect u wt someone with a precise description of how get a direct car ...08178289257
alrit. tnx bro i wil give u a cal. cos i curently ave sme issues wif ma whatapp.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
alrit. tnx bro i wil give u a cal. cos i curently ave sme issues wif ma whatapp.
doz digits are strictly for whatapp ...here is my mobile digit 0814 653 7374
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by barackosama(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Omamuzo7:
pls login afta sum hours evrytin shud b dere.
Notice pls,dnt carry a printout dat dos nt have exam date nd tym in it or else u wont b allowed to write d exam.gudluck to u all.
There is previous button wich u cn use to go back.dere will b practical cbt tutorial bot at g.k n bosso campus by fcs.if u need it cum bfor sunday.tanx
Okay thanks for response! I just login to check now and they have Updated it!
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Mystery007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Djhack1: wow! how days fly ,just few days to the much anticipated postume,below are some useful tips tested and trusted by many who had pass 2ru the stage u guys are trending
CBT examination is the simplest form of test * it very easy to fail and very easy to pass,
In F.u.t minna's Computer based test ,the time allocated is the limiting factor ..most aspirant complain of time not being enough, some would even say the time was manipulated, bh in reality the time are exact accurate and precise, here are steps to enjoy a swift and memorable postume *

1) make sure u are in school @ least a night before d commencement of the exam not just being in schl try n attend the tutorial on how to login to the computers , the tutorial do take place @ NLH, try and attend it cos it gives u an idea of what u are going to face thereby reducing anxiety and exam phobia

2) on the exam date make sure u go along with every necessary document and writing material....ur jamb reg slip wit pics, ur post-ume reg.slip, ur 0-level result ,a non-programmeable calculator, a pen ,failure to bring any of this may warrant un-neccessary stress ,and most of those exam coordinators are looking for ur slightest flaw to inhibit u...those guy no dey look uche face* to avoid un-wanted stress come along wt all required document....

.3) When u enter the E-exam centre , wait for instructions, Do not loggin if u are not told to do so, dey would delay u, if u try such and it won't be good for u phycologically.

*)try and say a minute of prayer before loggin in , it one of my top secrets in CBT tests, it might sound sentimental bh believe me it do work....a popular slang in fut says " U can't do it alone o"

4) Login,when the instruction has been given, immediately u login ur tym begins ..automatically u have 45secs to answer one question so waste not much of ur time on a single question.

5) Do not leave a question unanswered as dere might not be time to revisit it, also if u c a question and it answer is not in the option tick any-one of the option....don't leave any question unanswered ,tick anything if u don't know it, * time management is the key in CBT

6) if afta answering all questions and u still have a reasonable time span ,don't be eager to submit , browse over agn from no 1 .....buh one mistake u shldnt make is allowing ur time runout widout submitting although the computer will submit for u bh in some cases there are complications , so try and submit by urself b4 ur tym Elapses

I think dz clue will guide u guys if deer are corrections or addition my dude Mystery will chip in

Final shot: Enjoy ur postume cos these gonna be ur last in these world , wish u guys admission IJN

it ur boy Dj hack da puz * futmx freshest Deejay * I rep Project management tech * peace#
Whoa!!.. Am speechless, had it been u be Babe, ah for say mek u con collect sweet warm Hug*winks* Mehn u have said it all. But mek e no be lika say i no talk, to all d aspirants i implore you guys to adhere to dis guidlines/clues my Boss have just said infact even if it means u have to copy it out nd be revising it till d day u write ur post utme, please do. And i assure u dat u will leave d Hall smiling. To round it up, like he said '' u can't do it alone'', even if its for a minute try and pray to whoever u worship , Allah, Jesus even if na Iffa u dey worship *smiles*, please say something to Him, it really helps. And finally try as much as possible to leave no stone unturned i.e click on every question even if u don't knw it, dats why its called CBT nd waste no time on a single question. Most importantly, endeavour, i repeat it again endeavour to submit b4 ur time elapses, its not advisable for d system to submit for you, just like he said dere mayb some complications and na voice Mail things be dats if u knw what i mean. Wish you guys d very best and i hope and pray its ur last post utme. Hoping to meet u guys soon in dis great citadel of learning.. Stil ur G Mystery007 of telecommunication Engineering.. Peace
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Atobeia(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
tnx alot. are u presently in sku
You're welcome. I'm presently not in school, I am at home for break.
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Abdulpro1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Djhack1: last year it was based on post-ume....,
mehn dats not bad sha
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Abdulpro1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Djhack1: last year it was based on post-ume....,
mehn dats not bad sha,tnx 4 ur reply
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Omamuzo7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Atobeia: I'm doing good, boss and you?
am also gud dr.hav u resume.
YOU AND I CAN MAKE THAT CHANGES WE NEED IN FUTMX,SUPPORT COMR. MORRIS OKORUWE A.K.A DMORIT XPLICIT FOR NASS TREASURER.I REMAIN MY HUMBLESLF COMR. OMAMUZO XPLICIT.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Tongsman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:

why going tru such routes, is there no straight bus to MINNA from Lagos?
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Thunday1005(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mystery007: The change of course card is for dose candidates dah changed from one course to anoder for one reason or the other. U will need the change of course scratch card and d result checking card to check ur post utme result. If am not mistaken, it is sold @ d rate of #1000 den d result checking card @ d rate of #500. So endeavour to obtain dem b4 leaving Minna. Like my Boss djhack said b4, u can't get dem anywhere xcept in Minna.
NOTE: To those dah didn't change course, u need not to worry urself about d change off course card, u just nid d result checking card to check ur post utme result.
I remain My Humble sef Mystery007 of Telecommunication Engineering Department.. Peace!!
pls is d card for dose dat change durin pume registration or durin jamb change of institution/course.Tanks in advance
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by thizojosky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Guys please is it possible to do a change of course if I get the admission
Re: FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 by Masta01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
baronkevin:
me too am travelling tomorrow but i don.t know the route to take some say i should go through oyingbo that there is a bus dat go to minna direct

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (154) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.