Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? (496 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Faith Healers Are Murderers ! / This is the reason why some Christians Still Fornicate And Even Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? by Holluwertoby(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Do you knw dat if you're a guy and you masturbate, you're a murderer. You might be feeling lyk I dnt knw wat am sayin or you may nt get my explanation but wat am saying is very true.
Nw let me giv you a vivid explanation of wat am trying to say by giving you dis practical example: Three Sperms are discussing about their future:
SPERM 1: I will be a doctor when I'm born.
SPERM 2: I will be a Footballer.
SPERM 3: As for me, I will be a . . . (Oh my God!)
SPERM 1 & 2: What is it?
SPERM 3: Our future is ruined.
Wanna knw why their future was ruined? Its bcuz d guy dat produced dis sperms was masturbating.
Sperms are produced 2 fertilize eggs 2 form children. Each sperm has dere own destiny wen they form children, sum are 2 become great men in their generation. Nw, we all knw dat masturbating in guyz brings out sperm nd wen u masturbate, bringing out sum sperms from ur body, just lyk d 3 sperms in d example above, u've ruined d future nd plans of dose sperms.
Some might even be the one that'll become the benefactor in your family (OLU-OMO in yoruba). If you masturbate those particular sperm out, what is going to be the future of your family?
The same applies to those engaging in pre-marital sex.
Pls, if you are in any of these two categories, I beseech you in the name of God to repent and ask God, right from the deepest part of your heart for forgiveness and I'm sure God'll forgive you and replenish all the lost goodies in your Reproductive system in Jesus name (AMEN)

ADMIN, PLS TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE CUZ ITS A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE, WHICH IS VERY RAMPANT AMONG YOUTH AND TEENAGERS THESE DAYS AND IT NEEDS TO BE TREATED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
Re: Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? by obamamate: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
it is slow suicide,sinful and harmful
Re: Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? by mmsen: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
As a teenager I slaughtered more human beings than Hitler, Stalin and George W. Bush combined...

Also, if she swallows you, has she murdered your seeds?

What if she refuses to swallow? Is that better or worse? Who has committed the crime, if any?
Re: Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Just one question to Mr.Self-Servicing is murder,though I am not a fan of it but come on does your reasoning apply to wet dreams?
Re: Do You Know That Guys That Masturbate Are Murderers? by Ranchhoddas: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
I am not a supporter of self-service but the op is an idiiot,a man releases hundreds of millions of sperm cells and only one gets to fertilize the egg,the rest go to waste.The op was sleeping in biology class...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Or Abraham: Who Faced The Greater Challange? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of June 2014 / The Brick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.