Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 (75825 Views)

Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / Any Nigerian In Georgia? / Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by ayomutu(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
[ if I hear say u dont want to, one way or the other u want to oga

quote author=tensor77 post=20797222]
Then you are wise. OP Speak for yourself. You think everyone is crazy about America. The answer is No I don't want to go to America.
Enjoy it yourself if you want. You should be talking about how to make Nigeria better instead of trying to encourage the gullible to leave Nigeria.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by Erums(m): 5:51am On Nov 20, 2017
jossymama:
Brother u did not talk of ppl with 2 year visite visa and what to stay and get a life?

Hello jossymama, how do you do, can we hav a private conversation, i wud be glad if I could have your contact. Would like to discuss
Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by Mmkgroup5(f): 2:41pm On May 29, 2018
simplyme3:
Capital NO. Enjoy it alone.
bro He is not forcing you he is only saying cuz he wish everyone well.
Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by Mmkgroup5(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author=jakaiso post=20738313][/quote] bro God will bless you more. You are a good man my problem now is how can I get a migrant visa ? What are the requirements to get it. I was declined when I applied for tourist visa.
Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by joeybankz: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
I heard that for student, there is a credit card called American Express student credit card, and that it can also be converted to Gold card

1 Like

Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by Simcha: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello House! I hail o!

My American fiancée, we met online not too long ago, but we got real and true love for each other. She is coming to visit me in Nigeria soon with her mom and relatives ane they will be staying for weeks or month. So we can all get to know each other and know my family too. What are the things we should do during their visit? Should we do engagement ceremony( my friends want to wear aso ebi grin ) How do I gather proofs that our relationship is genuine? Any ideas on topics to discuss on our first date? Tips, tips, tips and tips, I need so as not to flop, I never date Yankee girl before o(ayam a village boy with a big head grin ) Shey make I give her belle before she go back?(Lol just kidding)
Re: How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 by stevelaw: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
You're right sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.