Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (37043 Views)

100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
When will any of these Organization recruiting o?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by naijacele: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
[img]http://logist.zz.mu/love.jpg[/img]<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; URL=http://down3.ucweb.com/ucbrowser/en/?bid=444&pub=lxm%40sefanhost2&title=444-sefanhost&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sefanhost.cu.cc">
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by JonCina(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=fabby26]And after all these so called companies will put conditions for employment such as:
minimum of 20years experience, you can imagine where a fresh graduate can obtain such number of years of experience.
If one had gotten 20 years experience in companies outside the one listed, what will make you to leave all that to port to these washy washy companies.

"crappy companies", "crappy conditions" &amp; full of "bullshits": but You still want to work in them!
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Only old guards dominate this list. No startups? No new companies that started business in the past ten years? No disruptive industries or companies in the tech actor? And people will be opening their mouths saying that naija is good for business, meanwhile as a startup there's really no hope of hitting a billion naira valuation in five years...

1 Like

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Jbsky: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Who cares
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
So nairaland is not even a good place work in?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
So nairaland is not even a good place work in? Seun, step up ur game.

How abt being an armed robber/kidnapper and u get fg amnesty. D surest way! grin
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by gistextra(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
2014 Qatar Airways Recruitment

Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.Qatar Airways, Recruiting Reservations & Ticketing Agent

We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.

We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages and Doha based employees receive a range of allowances and enjoy a tax-free income.
About Your Job:
In this role you will be responible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.

You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction. You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.

About You:
To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 years experience in an airline/travel/hospitality industry. You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills. Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous. Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.

Interested qualified candidates should Click Here to apply

Source
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Omoegba: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
What is Glo Telecommunication doing on the list?? this is jokerman list not joberman
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Delerichard(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
where is NHIS in this list?anyway,is one of cool govt.org. to work in this country.
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by dremoney(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Laughs.

This are definitely good companies in their own right but to list them as BEST 100 is ABSOLUTELY misleading.

I pity folks who work in some of this organisations because they wont have peace from leeches in their family who think they earn huge sums. I mean ALL these banks, telecoms and some indigenous oil companies just have average packages plus they can strand you in a position for years without promotion.

CRAP CRAPPER CRAPPEST list ever!
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
The first time i saw this list, i knew it was total crap.

Glo? PHCN? AIT? Tell me something.

Biko, where is Diamond bank? undecided
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by simiolu1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
When I didnt see Microsoft Nigeria and Bristol Helicopters on the list; then I knew it was crap. BTW; what's Glo doing in the top 10? And to think AIT is on the list......... SMH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by ecodes: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Did I see GLO ni ?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by ecodes: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
simi_olu1: When I didnt see Microsoft Nigeria and Bristol Helicopters on the list; then I knew it was crap. BTW; what's Glo doing in the top 10? And to think AIT is on the list......... SMH!!!

Haba o, been think say na only me notice self...
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Lilimax(f): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
We made it ; at least among the first 50 tongue
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by jerrypeacelinks(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
What of OTTA FARM?and come to think of it, i didnt even see my company on the list? How come? #just asking sha
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by sherbol: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
what about THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Slyr0x:
_

HOT FUZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Xcely: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Is it Just me or MCKINSEY & COMPANY - The worlds's most prestigious consulting firm - is really not in the top 4 of this list?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by simiolu1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
ecodes:

Haba o, been think say na only me notice self...

Great minds think alike
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by ojinku(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
No. 1 NDDC
No. 2 NPA
No. 3 Others can now follow. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Those are all the companies in Nigeria naw cheesy
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by NosoChic: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
In a bid to gain relevance, Jobberman released this list. As you all know, this is a CRAP.

I have worked with two top companies listed there and I can tell you that some so called multinationals are a disgrace when compared to their counterparts else where .

I have learnt that some companies are just noise makers and encourage their members of staff to take loans to furnish their lifestyle grin.

As for Jobberman, great initiative but please do a better statistical analysis next time, I take it that the poll taken doesn't reflect the true and fair picture grin

2 Likes

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by linearity: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
bbpin: This list must be a joke! PHCN,GLO,?pls what's ‎​thee criteria for their best? Working condition,pay package?They should expantiate

From what I read, the rating is from the perspective of current employees of these companies. You might be looking at these companies as a customer, which is wrong.

GLO & PHCN customers might have a terrible rating of the companies, but the employees there might have a different story.
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by gudxson: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
what baffles me is... how many of our own indigenous coy makes the list sad so sad.

80-90% are multinationals.... which implies that foreign coys pay and care for the needs of its employees than local coys.

this is a wake up call for our local coys.

i think, list like this should be formally recognised and published annually so other coys could strive to make the list for subsequent edition.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Pethan: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Where is Nollyhood on the list?
Where is Nollyhood on the list?
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
They said top 100 and am seeing 100 lyk seven times.
Who compiled dat list??

Anyways, i must work 4 shell oo
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by cleric(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nigeria LNG is not an oil company o . I see a lot of flaws in their rankings for instance i can't see how shell will be above total and mobil; nor GTB higher than NLNG. Unless it is just a list and not ranking.

1 Like

Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by unclejoe10: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
undecided
what about sterling Bank Plc
Re: Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. by nopecin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
If I hear sey all dis one better pas working @ home n be a billioniare
*match.com
*tagged.com
*yahoomessenger.com
*cupid.com
*badoo.com

Don't. Dull only for the wish....#gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Sentences You Shouldn't Say To Your Boss - EVER / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / I Just Got A Great Job, God Has Done It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.