Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1237967 members, 1649558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 April 2014 at 07:57 AM

Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) (168 Views)

Oscotech Esa-oke 2013/2014 Admission List Is Out / Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission / Admission 2 Offa State College Of Health (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by demainman: 8:22am On Feb 01
Osun state college of technology (oscotech) is just like Yabatech. Infact, there are two of its kind in nigeria I.e yabatech owned by the fg and oscotech owned by osun state government. It has been into existence since 1992 located in the home town of former oyo state governor and chief justice of the federation late chief Bola Ige. However, it is a school of technology that dish out 80percent practicals to its students and the theorical aspect is very impressive. If u may knw our A's start from 80 upward. To attain distinction n upper credit is very tough. U are free to ask me questions pertaining to oscotech on this platform.

Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by demainman: 8:29am On Feb 01
Another look of oscotech

Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by Excelboi(m): 8:32am On Feb 01
Is this a school or forest reserve?
Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by demainman: 8:41am On Feb 01
@excelboi whether u like it or nt. We r flying higher day by day. I will soon post our senate building here for u to see.
Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by Inyavic(m): 9:41am On Feb 01
Nice museum cheesy
Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by sammirano(m): 10:52am On Feb 01
my brother passed out from the school, i have also been to the school and the environment is nice even as at 2007.
Re: Osun State College Of Technology(oscotech) A.K.A (esa-oke) by Sanmix2007(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01
demainman: Osun state college of technology (oscotech) is just like Yabatech. Infact, there are two of its kind in nigeria I.e yabatech owned by the fg and oscotech owned by osun state government. It has been into existence since 1992 located in the home town of former oyo state governor and chief justice of the federation late chief Bola Ige. However, it is a school of technology that dish out 80percent practicals to its students and the theorical aspect is very impressive. If u may knw our A's start from 80 upward. To attain distinction n upper credit is very tough. U are free to ask me questions pertaining to oscotech on this platform.
of d greatest oscolite

(0) (Reply)

Uniosun 2013/2014 Admission Into Part-time Degree Programmes / Some Terms Used In Uniben So Funny / Test Your Brain With This Simple And Tricky Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.