Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call - Art, Graphics & Video (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call (29497 Views)

My 3D Graphic Photos / 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. / Info For Training On 3d/graphic Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by OKX(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ res
my bad dude!
been outta d cyber loop 4 a bit, we r still behind schedule n we work in isolation right now.
sent that particular response from my phone- but i have a two week free window- effective this wkend, so we should be able to do a bit on the project.

kinda strange, both my lines r open n active. lemme repost them so u can crosscheck wot uve been dialing.
0802 328 9217
0803 091 0585

but mail me an update on where we r @.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2009
@okx
Men im getting messed up by the days. This project has hit a major stale mate and im currently thinking of rebranding it. But thats still a thot. Anyway, where we are right now is NOWHERE and thats the gospel truth. Sorry guys but thats the truth. It dosent mean im quitting, im just thinking of the best way forward. Okx, im glad to know u'r still wit me on this one. I'll be updating u soon. I'll be in touch via fone.

@all
Guys, be patient. There's about to be a turn around. wink Keep them hopes up alive for me grin
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2009
cry cry cry cry
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Neikid: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
man this thread needs a lot of spicing up.
wats happening?
well this is a pic of the demigod model,
i want a critique on the clothing style i chose
if its ok then i can post with body textures on,

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2009
Neikid wats happening man!
Tried posting earlier on but my connection was messed up. Glad to know u are back. Anyway, the idea for the cloth is not bad but it would fly with Akin more since he is supposed to hav been left for dead in the forest. Thats a demigod so i feel we shud be more All Mighty in his dressing.
Anyway, cud u kindly post the model to me. Modelling takes my time and thats wat i dont have right now. Hope u dont mind. Pls export in .obj file format.
Thnx man wink

@okx
all da best in ur project
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by maxani: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2009
hi y'all, great to see some of u guys r still hanging in there.

@resichild watsup, man?
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2009
Hi Peeps

@Resichild

Since there's no activity for now, lemme use this slot to post a preview of my latest 3d animation project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9YHQ8nKeGQ

Cheers cool

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2009
@kemji
undecided undecided
Ahhhh, i dont think it will be a bad thing if u start ur thread and stuff em with ur Poser works. This thread really isnt dead yet (laugh at the pun but its a fact)

@neikid
been trying to reach u hombre, where u at?
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2009
@resichild
My bad - sorry! I'll be on my thread if you need me cry
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
@kemji
No sweat dude,
Im picking up the pieces, soon be out with sometin

Nice going on the yaradua thingy
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Kemjisuper(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
Alright man. I'll still keep checking for any activity on this thread though. Cheers cool
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by AjanleKoko: 10:15am On May 01, 2009
Hey All,
I need someone to design a particular spec of USb modem that I want to manufacture.
Someone good in 3D graphics and can design to scale. Pls hit me up via PM.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by Owen2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2009
Are y'all planning to do a Nigerian 3D movie?
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by wumfab(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
how can i get vray and Fume FX
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by NWFX(m): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2009
GRAFIKDON is there a way to achieve "motion blur" in post? i 've searching for this all over the place and no one's been able to fill me in.It sucks when u have to render 600 frames with motion blur.If you figure it out pls let me know.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by sojioguns(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
@NWFX, I believe 3ds max has the option of rendering a velocity pass, where you can then select the fast moving objects in your compositing app and blur them selectively but you have to understand motion characteristics so you blur them in the right direction.
My advice anyway is to DO MOTION BLUR IN YOUR 3D APP! It is more realistic.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by damseremie(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
Of course, depending on what you are rendering, u may decide to render the fast moving 3d object separately while maintaining shadows and reflections,
then you composite the two images in your post-production app applying either the default or an-effect based motion blur on the layer with with the object,

It' s how i would do it anyway
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by damaroy: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2011
Anyone out there interested in learning 3ds Max can check out www.damaroyworkshop.com.

It's an online video tutorial portal exclusively for Autodesk 3ds Max.

Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by AdamuW: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2011
*Bump* I thought I'd bump this thread because I see another similar project might be starting. @Ugo 2 started a thread about artists on Nairaland getting together a project. It's important we all learn from others so those of you embarking on that new project would do well to read through this one. It might help make yours a success. A lot of passionate, talented, hard working graphic Nairalanders took part in this project but as far as I know it faded out. This stuff in not easy by a looooooong shot.

Good luck with the new project.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by xprimate(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
, @mike I rely feel u.the Nigerian scenario is a stumbling block, but that does not mean we should not push.i love cartoons and animation and have seen the potential in Nigeria, but the Nigerian investors just cant see beyond there nose they just don't see the bright future of the industry.
I have my concept of Nigerian cartoon character and superheros from our traditional folk stories, comedies, happenings and so much more but were is the funding and encouragement.That is why I had to put these Ideas on hold and make the money to so that i can fund it my self because i know better.
@rischild. keep the adrenaline pumping, maybe the 10min animation u are heading will bring the industry to the lime-light for others to follow.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by resichild(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wow! To think this was 3 years ago

Hi Guys....
@maxani, tunslike, kemjisuper, neikid, A2J, sojioguns and my man okx

Just buzzing..whr u all @ now? married wit kids i suppose
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by digirep: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
urgently need a good montage for our new reality
TV show.
Re: 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call by sheyma: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
resichild: Wow! To think this was 3 years ago

Hi Guys....
@maxani, tunslike, kemjisuper, neikid, A2J, sojioguns and my man okx

Just buzzing..whr u all @ now? married wit kids i suppose

@Reichild, ve got some project going on and would need ur services, business as usual, jst hit me up if you r interested dejitoye71@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz / Let's Proudly Show Off Mobile Photography...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.