Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1385720 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by louisdaniel(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
navistar:

"Like u studied all the courses" no sir, I didn't. But I did Ace my town planning elective course, I have a solid background in geography. There's nothing alien in what you have said or would say, I may not be a town planning savant but am nt clueless as well.

Cheers bro

case closed. pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by oyeludef(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
mosbiod:
i took that beans and bread for like 3years femi you remember? lolz
i sure remember na. Wit jerry nd yanju.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrJAY012:

I'm sorry bro. It was necessary.
You are not even remorseful! undecided I personally think technology schools are brilliant and they equip their students with the necessary tools that they would require in the real world. Admit you were wrong and retract your statement, it's only right that you do.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Usherseun(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
na sleep sure pass now ooo, shout out to you all, u all really made my day, sleep tight and gud night
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
louisdaniel:

case closed. pls

Lol.. I din say anything hurtful or caustic. His statement was sarcastic and I called him out on that. Am nt fighting him or nothing, just din like his tot process with regards to me.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
dania30:

Lol. Better late than never wink
True words spoken!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by oyeludef(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Usherseun:
na sleep sure pass now ooo, shout out to you all, u all really made my day, sleep tight and gud night
goodnight nd make sure u dream of nysc
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
navistar:

You are not even remorseful! undecided I personally think technology schools are brilliant and they equip their students with the necessary tools that they would require in the real world. Admit you were wrong and retract your statement, it's only right that you do.

Na wa ooo! Navistar, after saying I was sorry?? What else do you want?! The "it was necessary" that was there was for the ignorant dude, did you even follow the trend of that post you jumped onto?? Bro, chill, I meant no harm.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by wordsplay(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
niceeric:

Hey congrats bro!!!!.....welcome to d club soldier!
Tanx champ! I sEe u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by louisdaniel(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nigerians
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Castazak(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good Evening Everyone!

Please did anyone get his/her call-up number today via Mail or Text?
(The ones with data issues from institutions)

Thanks!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrJAY012:

Na wa ooo! Navistar, after saying I was sorry?? What else do you want?! The "it was necessary" that was there was for the ignorant dude, did you even follow the trend of that post you jumped onto?? Bro, chill, I meant no harm.....
Understood, but if roles were reversed n I spoke outta term bou ur skool, would u laff over it or try to correct the stained impression I have about it? Honestly speaking..that was or were the reasons for my calm outburst[size=8pt][/size] angry but we r cool now, no try am again, b4 I send E-thugs to beat u up grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
navistar:

No progressive human in a modern society will stereotype many based on the actions of a few, not just a few but what they think they know about these infamous few. And your statement "that one na school" reeks of ignorance *sorry to say* I din expect that from you, school bashing is a huge No, every school has its own considerable amount of issues, nobody has the right to judge except u are a student of an ivy league college or something. The last time I checked AAU is ranked among the best top 50 schools in nigeria despite its challenges. Pls next time you wanna do any bashing just make sure it's not any Uni on this thread.

Cheers mate

navistar:

At first, directly or indirectly, you called me "unprogressive" because I stereotyped many based on the actions of few, I no vex, I apologize, the second time you said or thought I we ain't brilliant 'cause of what I only did, (I'm not sure you know that too was stereotyping many based on the action of few one), I still carry apology tender. Maybe you can then give me the real definition of "remorse".....keep it up! i'll remain humble and gentle. You ain't the type I can start trading words with...you still got my respect. Cheers mate!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Electronzeez(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thank God i had u hommie.
Btw, someone was tryna send me to the back sit.

Yes! THE RED TAG remains prestigious even the uni guys feel uncomfortable in the sight of a red tag.lol.

Thanks,i'm honored sir.
Horlawoomey:

If na lap, I go lap you here cos you are from my school and also my institute.

Omo I O T no dey carry last, the red tag no be moi moi.

WELCOME ONCE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
navistar:

Understood, but if roles were reversed n I spoke outta term bou ur skool, would u laff over it or try to correct the stained impression I have about it? Honestly speaking..that was or were the reasons for my calm outburst[size=8pt][/size] angry but we r cool now, no try am again, b4 I send E-thugs to beat u up grin

Ohh well! I tell you, we've heard enough, and none of us commot shirt like this ready to fight, it was their opinion about it all, not like it didn't happen anyways....and not like I spoke because I wanted to, I've had encounter with ekp boys wella, trust me!!
It's alright anyways! We good fam! Cheers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by louisdaniel(m): 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
MrJAY012:

At first, directly or indirectly, you called me "unprogressive" because I stereotyped many based on the actions of few, I no vex, I apologize, the second time you said or thought I we ain't brilliant 'cause of what I only did, (I'm not sure you know that too was stereotyping many based on the action of few one), I still carry apology tender. Maybe you can then give me the real definition of "remorse".....keep it up! i'll remain humble and gentle. You ain't the type I can start trading words with...you still got my respect. Cheers mate!

mr jay I go fight u ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2014
louisdaniel:

mr jay I go fight u ooooo

Lool! Boss, you won't grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:03am On Oct 21, 2014
MrJAY012:

Ohh well! I tell you, we've heard enough, and none of us commot shirt like this ready to fight, it was their opinion about it all,not like it didn't happen anyways....and not like I spoke because I wanted to, I've had encounter with ekp boys wella, trust me!!
It's alright anyways! We good fam! Cheers.

Yeah we have bad eggs, but these bad eggs are among golden eggs.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
navistar:

Yeah we have bad eggs, but these bad eggs are among golden eggs.

Lmao!! Golden eggs indeed! Now I'm thinking you among them bad eggs sef..yes, no jokes, I mean this :|, fight back tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2014
There was no Mogenerous nor omolizzy on here today...these ladies been forsaking me since 109bc cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2014
MrJAY012:

You misunderstood me or the context at which I put those words together. By praising your school (which happens to be a technology school, like fUTO) am simply saying am nt buying into the associated stigma, cos I knw what technological students are capable of! And also tried to show you that I respect all Unis irrespective of societal's general opinion (regressive or progressive).
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2014
MrJAY012:

Lmao!! Golden eggs indeed! Now I'm thinking you among them bad eggs sef..yes, no jokes, I mean this :|, fight back tongue

Diamond encrusted eggs with golden yoke still dey *whistles and pops collars* tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2014
navistar:

You misunderstood me or the context at which I put those words together. By praising your school (which happens to be a technology school, like fUTO) am simply saying am nt buying into the associated stigma, cos I knw what technological students are capable of! And also tried to show you that I respect all Unis irrespective of societal's general opinion (regressive or progressive).

Issokay na! Enjoy!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2014
navistar:

Diamond encrusted eggs with golden yoke still dey *whistles and pops collars* tongue

And that's what you call "bad"?! Then we really need to check the curriculum of your school..*shrugs*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2014
MrJAY012:

And that's what you call "bad"?! Then we really need to check the curriculum of your school..*shrugs*

Sorry, it's confidential! grin if I show you, id have to kill you! Or let me use the language someone like you would understand. Our school's curriculum no be 4 every eye, if I manage sho you, I go pai you.. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Akerry(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Wait o, u still b president 4 ds house? grin grin
lol... Sodiq, no kill me with laf joor.... U wan make hawdi MRJAYO12 and sabiguy finish me? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2014
navistar:

Sorry, it's confidential! grin if I show you, id have to kill you! Or let me use the language someone like you would understand. Our school's curriculum no be 4 every eye, if I manage sho you, I go pai you.. cheesy

Lmao! I get it. No even bother. We don sabi una kind

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Whats going on on this thread tonight? It seems there has been a clash i missed! Hmmm! Someone gimme lowdown oh! Mrjay012 whatsup
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2014
MrJAY012:

Lmao! I get it. No even bother. We don sabi una kind

Lol.. night bro, dream of sambisa aka ur eventual place of deployment *evil laff*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Isryl02(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Mah boss Akerry sef neva sleep grin
Association of Night Walkers cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2014
navistar:

Lol.. night bro, dream of sambisa aka ur eventual place of deployment *evil laff*

Bleep you bro. If e happen, na our two go dey there be that. Cow! Night beebe!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by MrJAY012(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Mogenerous:
Whats going on on this thread tonight? It seems there has been a clash i missed! Hmmm! Someone gimme lowdown oh! Mrjay012 whatsup

Loool! Na just small something jare...we don settle am grin.
I dey my dear, 'sup with clearance, done yet??

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.