Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615506 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Warm greetings 2 you...@ AngelaHamza smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
ENIMONEY: ewu gambia, u are a total waste of seme.n , your drunk of a father would have saved the world if he had chosen to masturb*te ur sorry ass into the pit latrine that fateful day as usual! Conk mu.mu
....yea good to know e didn't drop it inside ur scattered mums stinky pussy thus e avoided bringing anoda damn slut of ur kind....lyk crioxly u are worse than Ebola virus n I refuse 2 get contaminated by u.....spits on her black pants!!! did bitch aint loyal

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
..feel u bruv!!! trust me m kul with her just only placing her where she belongs...# shakes hand with sowl

**shakes and locks hands with him** a nigga needs not fear e-bolla wit shakin hommies lyk u... All am sure of gettn infectd wit is e-mulla grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by noordean(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
adonismuller: okay i go manage am,but if i fart dont complain..*sits down and carries dictionary 4 new words*
am used 2 dat frm awo,no proflem.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
....yea good to know e didn't drop it inside ur scattered mums stinky pussy thus e avoided bringing anoda damn slut of ur kind....lyk crioxly u are worse than Ebola virus n I refuse 2 get contaminated by u.....spits on her black pants!!! did bitch aint loyal
bad guy how u take see d pant?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Footlocker: once you reach supporter of APC bus stop! Jus ask any aboki of shekacow..veri popular in the area! You may get lucky and meet 72 virgins.
...hahahah babie will u plz kindly come down 2 da bus stop 2 pick ur boo cox I'll b bring much luggage....laffs out loud
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl:
As much as i wld ve luvd 2go down d sarcastic reply lane wit u and spill tantrums ,i wld actually pass and overlook it,rather i wld educate u a lil on y i chose 2 mention OYO instead of IBADAN... On the call up leta and even on the list of posting dat wld b pasted on d various schools board,d location dat every corper wld b posted is boldy written wit d name of d state and neva d capital i.e dat is abuja,lagos,osun,ogun etc. And neva wld u c d states capital written on d call-up leta.... Hope u were able 2get my point or do u stil need me 2skul u more about d process involved smiley
. My brother not all posts are meant to mock you......keep your complex issues to yourself.....I know all these things and even more, why you would think I'd be on the the verge of nysc and I would have not made proper research everywhere to know things baffles me.....MY point is you were advising her to have chosen OYO state instead somewhere near her 'loved ones' using IBADAN as the reason, my post is simple asking, CAN YOU GUARANTEE SHE WOULD GET IBADAN?.........if you can then ,thank you, if you can't answer that, then keep trying to convince yourself
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
noordean: am used 2 dat frm awo,no proflem.
are u seeing wat am saw? Somebody saw pant o.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Valentinooo: ok baba. Safe journey
Thanks my bro GOD bless you sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl:
**shakes and locks hands with him** a nigga needs not fear e-bolla wit shakin hommies lyk u... All am sure of gettn infectd wit is e-mulla grin
..dats my pal!!! gives him a blank cheque....feel free 2 write ur figures bruv
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello Otondos..Hope you are all good to go??As you go,the Lord keep you..Please,do well to get the contact of NCCF,NACC and MCAN in the state of your deployment..They will be of immense help to you should you miss your way or arrive at your state of deployment late at night..I mean giving direction and accomodation to you free of charge..They are your family..Do well to identify with them..I look forward to seeing Plateau Corpers at NYSC Orientation Camp,Mangu..Gracias
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by noordean(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
adonismuller: are u seeing wat am saw? Somebody saw pant o.

....jst bluffing dnt mind im
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
ENIMONEY: did bitch? Hahahahaha! I knew it, u will end up like ur stinky mother! Selling gala at go slows and raping mad men! I heard you sleep with slut mother? How true? The curse of the earth will folllow you and ur generation. Generations of thieves and ashawos! God punish the woman wey suffer bring u to this world.
...u may have 4gotten how u actually came 2 planet earth,,ask ur daft of a mum 2 be sincere 2 u n u'll find out DAT u are a product of a rape done by a lunatic.....so u see ur origin is quite complicated

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
To all FUTMinna peeps, BATCH B CALL UP LETTERS ARE READY........u can start collecting tommoorow@ GK by 1pm............pls share coz of pple who are faraway;-)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ewiss(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
bentonmaye: uwc.so hw's ur day going,wanted 2 ask u for lil favour...
Good ok go ahead
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
adonismuller: bad guy how u take see d pant?
hahahah dude I saw em after she managed 2 wash n hung em after 3 months of wearing...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmmmm........am smelling tins!!!no banter 2day guyz its our week to be happy,rejoice,e-flirt wit ourselves for the day we'f been waiting for is near......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
...u may have 4gotten how u actually came 2 planet earth,,ask ur daft of a mum 2 be sincere 2 u n u'll find out DAT u are a product of a rape done by a lunatic.....so u see ur origin is quite complicated
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nawa oo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: . My brother not all posts are meant to mock you......keep your complex issues to yourself.....I know all these things and even more, why you would think I'd be on the the verge of nysc and I would have not made proper research everywhere to know things baffles me.....MY point is you were advising her to have chosen OYO state instead somewhere near her 'loved ones' using IBADAN as the reason, my post is simple asking, CAN YOU GUARANTEE SHE WOULD GET IBADAN? .........if you can then ,thank you, if you can't answer that, then keep trying to convince yourself

And IBADAN is the only place in OYO state abi? ..... Read dose bolded statements out loud 2urslf and c if dere is any correlation between d question u intended 2ask me and d consequent reason u gave me in ur 4low up post? Srzly bro d lasthin i wld wanna do rite nw is xchange in any superiorty prooving banter wit u..... So i wld advice u keep mum ,take a chill pill den sit bak n relax 2watch in 3D other e-fights goin on **straitface**:-/
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Now most of us here like watching people exchange feisty words online, well I can speak for myself I do, that's why I always taunt my best pal here SOWL, because I love making him exchange words, BUT WHEN IT GETS TO THE POINT OF CALLING SOMEONE's MUM or DAD, that just goes to show how low some human beings are in generally, and I'm talking about real personalities, not E-personalities. .....................PS: if you feel I'm talking to you and you feel you have done nothing wrong In insulting someone's MUM or DAD, then you can quote me and INSULT me

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
ENIMONEY: hahahaha! See this local champion! History of ur life! Your father died inside the gutter 2 your mother was a slut, your sisters are still walking around looking for small girls to prey on! You know why u are special? You were vomitted by ur illiterate stinking, smello, ape looking mother. grin I pity ur condition.
...funny LovePeddler will u pls stay barren instead of bringing forth some unexplainable sluts just like ur junky obessed mum brought ya which she deeply regrets with every air she breaths....stay barren plz

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
cry I like futminna tho, everythin is on point. No delays, co-ordinated and all! Uniben peeps, any news
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AngelaHamza(f): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
ikescope: Warm greetings 2 you...@ AngelaHamza smiley
tanx, same 2 u
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ewiss:
Good ok go ahead
wanted 2 ask for ur pin.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
sokarsenal: Now most of us here like watching people exchange feisty words online, well I can speak for myself I do, that's why I always taunt my best pal here SOWL, because I love making him exchange words, BUT WHEN IT GETS TO THE POINT OF CALLING SOMEONE's MUM or DAD, that just goes to show how low some human beings are in generally, and I'm talking about real personalities, not E-personalities. .....................PS: if you feel I'm talking to you and you feel you have done nothing wrong In insulting someone's MUM or DAD, then you can quote me and INSULT me

** hmmm! Rolls eyes ** like srzly hommie .... But lookin @ it 4rm a brighter angle ,bein ur taunt buddie isn't is such a bad idea 2me aftrall, as long as it allows me 2 haunt d hec outta u bro grin ..... With a buddy lyk u who needs haters anyway grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
...funny LovePeddler will u pls stay barren instead of bringing forth some unexplainable sluts just like ur junky obessed mum brought ya which she deeply regrets with every air she breaths....stay barren plz
grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sowl:
And IBADAN is the only place in OYO state abi? ..... Read dose bolded statements out loud 2urslf and c if dere is any correlation between d question u intended 2ask me and d consequent reason u gave me in ur 4low up post? Srzly bro d lasthin i wld wanna do rite nw is xchange in any superiorty prooving banter wit u..... So i wld advice u keep mum ,take a chill pill den sit bak n relax 2watch in 3D other e-fights goin on **straitface**:-/
. Exactly what I wanted to tell you............
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ikescope: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
AngelaHamza: tanx, same 2 u
You welcome...not heard or read ur posts here oh!!
Are u new here?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Richydos:
..dats my pal!!! gives him a blank cheque....feel free 2 write ur figures bruv
Chaaaiii!!! Chisos!!! Me wey my eye dey shook 4 money pass IBB and OBJ combo na im u giv blank cheque..... **smiles mischieviously** get ready 2slip out on d streets hommie and also hitch-hike rides grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
ENIMONEY: goat! I am finally happy! You cannever ever ever have kids! At least not with ur small erectile dysfunction Pee pee, looking like a nail! Plus you go soon die like your mama! grin Tonzo
....nah oya bring DAT ur kilobytes brain come make I update am,,, my mum is very much alive n very much strong...is urz dead plz accept my condolence!!! lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.