Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1068407 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
SexySapphire:
Hello lovelies!

long days since you were gone.(changes to singing)

I wondered if you'd ever return.

I've been spying outside to see you ring the bell(in adele's accent),

then you came down all the way from Montreal,

standing right before me (us all actually) like we've never see

but that smile remainnnnssss

every everly green. cheesy

All: (joins chorus as she is taken aback) welcome home our own Sapphire

we've miss you, no be small

give us all one thing we deserved

aaaaahhhh

warmmmmmm

Embraaacccccceeee!!!! (piano stops) cheesy

happy sunday
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
charijee:
He's currently in the building wink

lol lipsrsealed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
SexySapphire:
Hello lovelies!

Woa! Can't believe this shocked

*screams* Oh happy day!!

Se......XY....sapp.....HIRE is baaaaaaaack!! *coughs*

Oops! I need to charge my phone...catch all tmao....promise me u won't disappear again cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
lanicky:

lol lipsrsealed
Now you know who I mean right?..we're seeing things o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
charijee:
Hello sexy big sis. ...*warm hug* grin
How are u doing darling? How is the hubby and the baby? My God, I've missed u!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
daveP:

aaaaahhhh

warmmmmmm

happy sunday
lol dave the chief entertainer
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
lanicky:

Woa! Can't believe this shocked

*screams* Oh happy day!!

Se......XY....sapp.....HIRE is baaaaaaaack!! *coughs*

Oops! I need to charge my phone...catch all tmao....promise me u won't disappear again cry
Loool...I promise not to disappear anymore. Go charge ur phone and u will sure meet me here tomao. Nanyt dear. It's good to be back.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
SexySapphire:

How are u doing darling? How is the hubby and the baby? My God, I've missed u!
We're all good sis, moving with the speed of light grin....missed you plenty
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
daveP:

aaaaahhhh

warmmmmmm

happy sunday
OMG!!! Wow! This is beautiful. Tnx so much dave dearie. How av u been and how about Trypa? Hope u guys are doin great? It sure feels so good to be back.

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
charijee:
lol dave the chief entertainer
abeg o, im no dbanj
howdy. Still in shock o.
lipsrsealed

SexySapphire:

OMG!!! Wow! This is beautiful. Tnx so much dave dearie. How av u been and how about Trypa? Hope u guys are doin great? It sure feels so good to be back.
im good. Look@ you? Nice nice. cheesy youre welkom. Yeah she's cool.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
charijee:
We're all good sis, moving with the speed of light grin....missed you plenty
That's good to know. Hope the election went smoothly at ur side?
daveP:

im good. Look@ you? Nice nice. cheesy youre welkom. Yeah she's cool.
Nice to know u're both doing well. I hope u went to exercise ur civic right yesterday?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
SexySapphire:

Nice to know u're both doing well. I hope u went to exercise ur civic right yesterday?
did get it so.... How about you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
lanicky:

Oju gbogbo yin ma ja laipe laijina sad angry

*walks outta house* I need fresh air. cry
grin grin CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
lanicky:

Hehehe lipsrsealed

woa! I welcome u nd ur sweety pie Bunchersstab to this e family house.

daveP pls do the needful....u know I'm not good with introductory speech. cry

Cc:
Sis charijee
Sis Cheriepet
Bro JeffreyJamez
dre11
Trypa
ggrin
Princesschi
chimrase2
immortalvoices
KingTom

Who else

This accreditation is fvcking slow....whoosh! cry

Am here lanicky n where d hell ave u been?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
lanicky:

Mtcheew.

The end justifies the beans ooops! means rather. grin

Skele lele lele wu.... grin
But by 12:00PM tomorrow, dre11 and I will be Popping Champagne and singing Change is Here!!!!
Skelemba! grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
dre11 my man, my state Ogun has been delivered, how Osun and Oyo? grin https://www.nairaland.com/2225629/buhari-wins-presidential-election-ogun/1#32151358

Wait o! Lanicky you are from Ogun state too? grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello house!

Peeps in!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by khiaa(f): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:

------------------------------------
@Dave
Thanks Dave and Happy Palm Sunday to you. I just got home from church an hour ago 3pm my time and it was Youth Day also and it was a joy to see the kids running the church for a day, we have to teach the kids while they are young.
There was the youth choir 12-16 years old *boy can they sing* The ushers were 10, 11, and 12 years old, the youth praise group 14-20 performed a spiritual dance, Sam and Sam 20 and 22 years old performed a spiritual rap and song to give praises to the most high, and last but not least our youth pastor 23 gave a wonderful sermon about training your children in the ways of the lord and to bring them up in the church. After church was over they served a big dinner.
I had so much fun at church today. grin grin
-----------------------------------
(watches as some are still waving palm fronds) hmm Palm sunday. smiley

oh yes sure. grin Happy palm sundat@ kT and Khiaa
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 1:03am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

cool smiley small kids looking like ricardo kaka singing in a choir. Yon had fun.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by khiaa(f): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:
cool smiley small kids looking like ricardo kaka singing in a choir. Yon had fun.

lol grin grin grin I don't know who Ricardo Kaka is, and we had lots of fun.grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

lol grin grin grin I don't know who Ricardo Kaka is, and we had lots of fun.grin grin grin
oh now that like saying you dont know who kobe bryant is! grin.......

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:
oh now that like saying you dont know who kobe bryant is! grin.......

Who is Kobe Bryant?
I take it that Ricardo is a soccer/football player, well I have never been into football but I am a basketball fan.
PS I was kidding about Kobe, of course I know who he is. grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 1:52am On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

Who is Kobe Bryant?
I take it that Ricardo is a soccer/football player, well I have never been into football but I am a basketball fan.
PS I was kidding about Kobe, of course I know who he is. grin grin grin
lol, funny you.

Famous for scoring a world cup goal and removing his jersey. Underneath was the inscription "I belong to Jesus"

now im beginning to feel like a lecturer already grin well ive made my point anyway

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:
lol, funny you.

Famous for scoring a world cup goal and removing his jersey. Underneath was the inscription "I belong to Jesus"

now im beginning to feel like a lecturer already grin well ive made my point anyway

That's wonderful, a true believer with a special gift/talent.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:
abeg o, im no dbanj
howdy. Still in shock o.
lipsrsealed
You're even more than dbanj. ..lol in shock over what?
Ekaro sir cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2015
SexySapphire:

Didn't go smoothly at all in Rivers. ...in fact there was no election
Morning sis
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning felliw nigerian and foreign element! Whoop;I mean foreign friends grin.

hw e dey go.
Your man giving a shout_out to u all
cheers
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Princesschi(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
lanicky:

Hello pretty Princesschi....ao was service tday?smiley

fine ma'am. Happy new week
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Hi family.

its bin a while. have been jacking for my exam.Am starting today. I need all the prayers I can get from you guys.

my sis Trypa
my runway bf davep
LOGODWHIZ
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
daveP:
did get it so.... How about you?
Didn't get to vote cos where I registered is quite a distance to where I was on saturday.
charijee:
Didn't go smoothly at all in Rivers. ...in fact there was no election
Morning sis
Good morning beautiful. Didn't know u are in Rivers, was thinking in the line of lagos. I heard there was so much violence there, I hope u and the fam are ok?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2015
SexySapphire:

Didn't get to vote cos where I registered is quite a distance to where I was on saturday.

Good morning beautiful. Didn't know u are in Rivers, was thinking in the line of lagos. I heard there was so much violence there, I hope u and the fam are ok?
We're safe sis. ...God is ever watching
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
toniro:
Good morning felliw nigerian and foreign element! Whoop;I mean foreign friends grin.

hw e dey go.
Your man giving a shout_out to u all
cheers
Breeze in, breeze out undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.