Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1108430 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
*comes out from room perspiring as though i was emerging from the swimming pool*

*switches on both the standing fan and the ceiling fan cos the air condition was too dull to dry off my sweat*

*xtarxhyne is still inside moaning and gasping* wink
she got the better side of frankben grin

tag my haters @
missyhorlah
lanicky
kingphilip
charijee
harlos
3Dimension

and um... Kayjuu. Don't know where to classify her
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by mumu9gerian: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: there ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ God o
lemme.just follow sha
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: *comes out from room perspiring as though i was emerging from the swimming pool*

*switches on both the standing fan and the ceiling fan cos the air condition was too dull to dry off my sweat*

tag my haters @
missyhorlah
lanicky
kingphilip
charijee
harlos
3Dimension

2 Likes

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by harlos: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: *comes out from room perspiring as though i was emerging from the swimming pool*

tag my haters @
harlos
whats ma name doing there
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=JeffreyJamez][/quote]hi jeff
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by 3Dimension: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingphilip: .I'm 210% sure it's not for frankben
she just divorced tmx21 day before yesterday n is pregnant today
and to say frankben is jubilating around the estate..

Xtar in less than 5 months has been pregnant twice. When harlos denied paternity she used lime as prescribed by someone. Now she left tmx who knows what caused dir separation? Maybe he also Denied paternity

Its non of my business.. Frankben just tag me a hater... He doesn't know that we are only. Trying to ensure he doesn't build on another man's land..
Okay I've said too much .. #bye
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

i'll deactivate my account if missyhorlah continues to act like this

SAW
wt i do again o?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
harlos:
whats ma name doing there
you're one of'em
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by harlos: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=JeffreyJamez][/quote]
I do not think there is yet undecided

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
3Dimension: and to say frankben is jubilating around the estate..

Xtar in less than 5 months has been pregnant twice. When harlos denied paternity she used lime as prescribed by someone. Now she left tmx who knows what caused dir separation? Maybe he also Denied paternity

Its non of my business.. Frankben just tag me a hater... He doesn't know that we are only. Trying to ensure he doesn't build on another man's land..
i'm pretty sure i'm the one responsible....

I don't disappoint on my duties grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: hi jeff

Hello to you......I see you've been tackling some "issues" with my one and only?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by harlos: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: you're one of'em
3Dimension: and to say frankben is jubilating around the estate.... Frankben just tag me a hater... He doesn't know that we are only. Trying to ensure he doesn't build on another man's land..
undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Hello to you......I see you've been tackling some "issues" with my one and only?
i was just trying to inculcate morals into her.... tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by 3Dimension: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: i'm pretty sure i'm the one responsible....

I don't disappoint on my duties grin grin
did she tell u why tmx left her? Before she accepted to marry u?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: *punches him for talking to my wife in such an obnoxious manner*

you deserve more of that.... Just leave this house else!
hey y r u petting me
u think dats a blow?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
3Dimension: did she tell u why tmx left her? Before she accepted to marry u?
No matter what the reason might be.... Our love has conquered it grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: i was just trying to inculcate morals into her.... tongue

And what morals if I may ask?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tmx21(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
3Dimension: and to say frankben is jubilating around the estate..

we didn't have any quarrel its just tha ...erm the bad guys gets the gurl.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bholutife18: advertising concept and photojournalism
wow so which one will u teach needful of d two
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by tmx21(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
3Dimension: did she tell u why tmx left her? Before she accepted to marry u?
was there ever a reason sef. Mtcheeeew. Brother karma is on the way.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingphilip:
hey y r u petting me
u think dats a blow?
lol...

As you all can see, he's unconscious tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

And what morals if I may ask?
the ones you skipped... wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by harlos: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
tmx21: we didn't have any quarrel its just tha ...erm the bad guys gets the gurl.
because they say the sweetest words then we undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: ama reliable source... You can count on me wink
out of 2 or 3 witnesses a mata is established
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Bholutife18(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingphilip:
wow so which one will u teach needful of d two
advertising
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: the ones you skipped... wink

You insult me to my face?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by 3Dimension: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kingphillip I've stacked some cash for u and mummy p. Check room 3 of TMAIA mummy p requested cash. And I did just that.

So why not just take me as I am?

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
tmx21: was there ever a reason sef. Mtcheeeew. Brother karma is on the way.
karma ended with you sir... Don't wish me that tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kingphilip(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: please direct me to the root...

I don't know the way there
reverse n run
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by 3Dimension: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
tmx21: we didn't have any quarrel its just tha ...erm the bad guys gets the gurl.
she didn't tell u about any preg?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Bholutife18(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi tmx21, i've missed ya a lot. How and where have u beem. Hmm i can see ur discussion wif missyhorlah. *belches*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
kingphilip:
out of 2 or 3 witnesses a mata is established
as you can see, i'm all alone on this... I've got no backing from anybody so it's either you believe it or you discard it

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.