Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1063693 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Happy new month Lanicky cheesy....

Happy new month my amebo fwend grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Happy new month my amebo fwend grin
gringrin

Davep...y dt smiley na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ishsoph: Pls is this the e-family lounge of Davep?
Who be his e-mama/papa/wife/siblings

Erm, make una warn am collectively o
He dey trying distract my sister. Inviting her here for easy scoping. grin
Am seriously serious o angry

Bestest ember months house! wink

You mean daveP has bn cheating on me shocked

Ama kill dat guy today...lol

Thankz for d wishes...Jah bless smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringrin

Davep...y dt smiley na

wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: shocked (stammers) Happy new month sweery! How u doing? kiss (hugs her welcomingly)
Why are you stammering?
cool

Doing graet
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Afternoon Irish

My weekend was gr8.

Thankz lovey. smiley

You're welcome sweery smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014

shocked
Brother!
He's a good friend embarassed

cheesy

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014

lipsrsealed sad i never stay RKO yet...

Happy new month!! shocked
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringrin

Davep...y dt smiley na
happy new month. Which smiley?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Yes oo...no shaking @all cheesy

how body today. Today looks like new year.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

You mean daveP has bn cheating on me shocked

Ama kill dat guy today...lol

Thankz for d wishes...Jah bless smiley
shocked

u didnt wait to confirm from inside, and you want knife me already!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
IrishKez:
Why are you stammering?
cool

Doing graet
is he ur bro for real? (frowns) u went silent for days...... Good ure back.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: shocked

u didnt wait to confirm from inside, and you want knife me already!

I don't need to confirm... tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

I don't need to confirm... tongue
(runs and uses IrishKez as shield) ur aim wont work today. I doubt u wana do that.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: how body today. Today looks like new year.

Seriously...when I saw d mentions...I was *what's happening on Nl today....it seems nlanders are extremely happy today*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Seriously...when I saw d mentions...I was *what's happening on Nl today....it seems nlanders are extremely happy today*
and the weather is playing a strong part on my mind as well. I hope we can keep that momentum till december, twill be legendary...

But dem go start tomrw soon(dodges a basketball)
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: (runs and uses IrishKez as shield) ur aim wont work today. I doubt u wana do that.

Hey! IrishKez....push him here...I don't want u to get hurt.

Snowprince07...get me d holy cutlass.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wittie and snowprince- xup now
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Big bro where av u been?!! angry

taking care of CJ....she is not too okay..but shes getting better.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Jbluv55(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky: Happy new month my dearest....lively......wonderful....hilarious.....limpopoish......sweetest......lovely....bestest.....gulder.. e family members grin

This month the almighty God 'll bombard u with blessings.....he'll slap u with success.....the angels of God shall shoot u with gun of greatness ........favour of God shall envelope ur life........Breakthrough shall located u both front, back nd round about.

whenever any of ur topics makes the frontpage u shall not be found wanting grin

Whenever Ebola knocks on ur door....ur enemy shall be d 1st person to embrace it.

*closer ur eyes everybody......I can feel presence of d Lord* *speaking in tongues* likrababbo.daveP.Jeffreyjames.seunfavour. frankben1.Xtarxhyne.Jennimma.toniro.IrishKez.charijee.Cheriepet.jbluv55.MissMossy.FrankySnow. Missyhorlah.LogoDwhiz.Sucobaba.sucobaba.Lorlaahlozz.Kayjuu.Neldrizzy.LaurinaDavid.dre11.Jbluv55 .Olubukato.Yungmilio2.Snowprince07.

IN JESUS NAME WE'VE PRAYED...AMEN.....LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!!! grin
Lanicky dearest, thanks for the prayers. May all the good things in life from far and wide never rest till they locate everyone of you(and me of course) and make ur households and your lives their dwelling places. You shall have all your heart's desires in abundance such that you will not feel uncomfortable or inconvenienced to bless others with what you have. You shall be a source of joy and happiness to your immediate family, to your extended family and even to your environment. When it comes to decision making, people around you will ensure your input is registered before they make/take any decisions. You shall be relevant in all aspects of your environment.

One love and God bless you all. Amen.

*whispers some words to Lanicky....grin*

Laterz dearies wink.

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: and the weather is playing a strong part on my mind as well. I hope we can keep that momentum till december, twill be legendary...

But dem go start tomrw soon(dodges a basketball)

I've bn on bed chatting on Nl since morning.....u need to see d way I dressed like a clown.

Yeh....tmao 'er thing will be over...I trust nlanders grin

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

Hey! IrishKez....push him here...I don't want u to get hurt.

Snowprince07...get me d holy cutlass.
no way #yinmus@ holy cutlass!# ive hidden it. The code ir 14 Alpha, echelon 3 6 2 4 96 delta (she runs to the vault; sweet opportunity to escape.) tongue twas the wrong codes sorry, ave neva given em out before
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jbluv55:
Lanicky dearest, thanks for the prayers. May all the good things in life from far and wide never rest till they locate everyone of you(and me of course) and make ur households and your lives their dwelling places. You shall have all your heart's desires in abundance such that you will not feel uncomfortable or inconvenienced to bless others with what you have. You shall be a source of joy and happiness to your immediate family, to your extended family and even to your environment. When it comes to decision making, people around you will ensure your input is registered before they make/take any decisions. You shall be relevant in all aspects of your environment.

One love and God bless you all. Amen.

*whispers some words to Lanicky....grin*

Laterz dearies wink.

Ameeeeeeen! Amiiiiiin! In Jesus name.

Thankz Prophet Jbluv55 wink

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

ohhh, ma regs to her.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: na back u dey put my name errtime

will try to put it at the front next timetongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

I've bn on bed chatting on Nl since morning.....u need to see d way I dressed like a clown.

Yeh....tmao 'er thing will be over...I trust nlanders grin

oya drop dat fone. Shapali!!

grin (any news frm kingTom?)

Dats a fact!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: no way #yinmus@ holy cutlass!# ive hidden it. The code ir 14 Alpha, echelon 3 6 2 4 96 delta (she runs to the vault; sweet opportunity to escape.) tongue twas the wrong codes sorry, ave neva given em out before

(he doesn't know there's a stool behind him....he triples nd fall) yeah! Ama kill u today grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: is he ur bro for real? (frowns) u went silent for days...... Good ure back.

*Nods in affirmative* embarassed
What's RKO?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Awww My God!!

Is it malaria? Oooops! What's happening to my strong Cj embarassed

I'll call her very soon..

Pls do take a very good care of her embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky:

(he doesn't know there's a stool behind him....he triples nd fall) yeah! Ama kill u today grin

( pauses time, stands up as she freezes in space. Holds Irishkez before she falls. Sets couch behind her to fall in. Removes cutlass from lani's hand. And puts remote instead. Walks to the door and restarts time.) grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.