Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1109757 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

embarassed cry
*runs back to cuddle her*

don't cry hon. cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by spanzed(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

How was your day dear?
Normal under house arrest!!! grin and you''
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
spanzed: Irish,charijee,laniky,dre11,Ben...and co sorry if I no mention ur name ooo..evening to y'all

Evening guy
Aw u dey?

IrishKez:
Oh, ok
Love is good, what we don't want is hate smiley

Who says love is not good
Seems u take style rooveee the guy self
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
sholasholala:
What were you saying?

What did u see over there

Abi u wan close ur eyes to mah observations ni
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

I did?
Yeah you did......In the morning......remember?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
spanzed: Irish,charijee,laniky,dre11,Ben...and co sorry if I no mention ur name ooo..evening to y'all
hello spanzed......fine evening to you......how was your day?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: I wonder why you keep seeing my proposal as a joke undecided. For goodness sake I'm serious hon kiss
sorry I'm taken already......propose to the singles......and stop joking around
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: @the emboldened. If only you could keep to your word. undecided

I love you too and most cheesy

Stop making it seem like I just swore an oath
It's scary embarassed

Ps: We all love each other here as a family tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: sorry I'm taken already......propose to the singles......and stop joking around
Okay. Please don't use romantic words on me again. angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

There's no 'style' or corner corner in love, it's either you love or you don't.
I love you'al sincerely.
Heck! Am incapable of hating embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by spanzed(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

Evening guy
Aw u dey?

baba I dey ok...just as u left me..and u??
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

What did u see over there

Abi u wan close ur eyes to mah observations ni
I said I miss you right?

Well, I wasn't pulling your legs when I said that. It is true that I miss you and obayaya grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

Stop making it seem like I just swore an oath
It's scary embarassed

Ps: We all love each other here as a family tongue
please don't love me as a family member. I propose we move to a far away land where we won't be recognised by anyone. at least, we would get to be free from charijee's troubles.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: Okay. Please don't use romantic words on me again. angry
noted!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: Yeah you did......In the morning......remember?

Oooooohhh!!..... that!!...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: noted!!![b]
I thought you'd say no. I was only joking grin. Please keep using them grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by spanzed(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: hello spanzed......fine evening to you......how was your day?
normal...under lock and keys..

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
sholasholala:
I said I miss you right?

Well, I wasn't pulling your legs when I said that. It is true that I miss you and obayaya grin

cheesy
That's a lie..... Because I know its bukkato that u misssmiley

And who is that ur ex that u miss that u wanna follow that thread self
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: please don't love me as a family member. I propose we move to a far away land where we won't be recognised by anyone. at least, we would get to be free from charijee's troubles.
pls go far away......don't wanna give out my troubles anymore
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: please don't love me as a family member. I propose we move to a far away land where we won't be recognised by anyone. at least, we would get to be free from charijee's troubles.

shocked shocked shocked
I won't be a party nor orchestrate the heartbreak of my fellow girl
Hmmm, what if another person do same to me?
Can't do that to seunfavor. Pls stick to her and I'll love forever.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: pls go far away......don't wanna give out my troubles anymore
undecided. Are you forcing me? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: I thought you'd say no. I was only joking grin. Please be using them grin
I use romantic words on only one
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: pls go far away......don't wanna give out my troubles anymore

You just told me he's playful and you're taking him serious
Pls don't break his heart for us family members cos we won't take it lightly with you o sad

cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Oooooohhh!!..... that!!...
yes love.....I'm waiting......
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
spanzed: baba I dey ok...just as u left me..and u??

Where I leave selfundecided
Because I no remember make I no come make mistake of who u betongue

I dey watch game ni

IrishKez:

There's no 'style' or corner corner in love, it's either you love or you don't.
I love you'al sincerely.
Heck! Am incapable of hating embarassed

And what does the word love means to u self.....
Ur definition looks likes a spoken word and not a practicable word.......

Like would have being best suited for it joor
*my opinion sha*

I hope ur watching the Chelsea game
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls don't break his heart for us family members cos we won't take it lightly with you o sad

cheesy
IrishKez soliciting for frankben.......I'm left alone......where's JJ?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

shocked shocked shocked
I won't be a party nor orchestrate the heartbreak of my fellow girl
Hmmm, what if another person do same to me?
Can't do that to seunfav_r. Pls stick to her and I'll love forever.
undecided. You've mentioned seunfav_r uncountable number of times today. I'm honestly in for you and nothing can change that. Your beauty is a joy to behold wink

you had better accept me else i commit suicide. cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: I use romantic words on only one person AND THAT'S FRANKBEN
awww shocked. Thanks my sweerie.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy
that's my sweetheart on my side. kiss kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
That's a lie..... Because I know its bukkato that u misssmiley

And who is that ur ex that u miss that u wanna follow that thread self

How can I miss someone am with all the time?

Hahahhhaha I just wanted to learn something new ni tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
charijee: IrishKez soliciting for frankben.......I'm left alone......where's JJ?
typical of a good wife grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
frankben: undecided. Are you forcing me? undecided
A big yes to this

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.