Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (6646 Views)

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Newly- Built Twin 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Osapa London , Lekki / Luxury 5 BR Detatched House At Magodo And 3 Bed Room Bungalow At Ogba For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: . by esoorita: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ytechconst: This is another opportunity to showcase construction process.

Project title: Construction of a twin 5-bedroom duplex with attached service quarters.

Client: Crane property development company Limited.

Location: Plot 9, Adeyemo Akapo street, Omole Phase 1 estate, Lagos.

Design, Cost & Build: Yemtech Construction Limited

Duration: 5 months

Budget: 38million Naira only.

Updates and pictures will be posted here as work progresses.

Ytechconst, could you please let us know the milestone of the jobs to be done for 38M Naira. Is it the carcass only? Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ytechconst:
It entail all works from start to finish to handling over of keys.
We are already backfillng the foundation in preparation for casting of the Ground floor slab(GERMAN FLOOR)

That is a very good cost, and in Lagos too..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: . by Ijebulogic(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is a great thread sir. Well done! I've just received an estimate for a two wing semi detached in chevron area and the boq for foundation alone is coming up at about 6m. Does this sound reasonable? Also what's a reasonable estimate for erecting a two wing semi detached in chevron area up to carcass and roof level. That is all basic doors and windows fitted and roof in place with internal and external plastering but no flooring, tiles ,kitchen or sanitary wares. Please advise.
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 3:14am On Jul 14, 2014
Ytechconst, Does this building/project fit on one plot of 60x120ft? Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: . by segcymoor(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2014
mufutau55:
That is a very good cost, and in Lagos too..
Hajji Mufutau
......where u can spend half of amount you would have in lekki ajah axis. (On foundation)However, this is quite comfortable budget
Re: . by segcymoor(m): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2014
Ijebulogic: This is a great thread sir. Well done! I've just received an estimate for a two wing semi detached in chevron area and the boq for foundation alone is coming up at about 6m. Does this sound reasonable? Also what's a reasonable estimate for erecting a two wing semi detached in chevron area up to carcass and roof level. That is all basic doors and windows fitted and roof in place with internal and external plastering but no flooring, tiles ,kitchen or sanitary wares. Please advise.
that may be difficult to answer without knowing the height of the foundation and sqm
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: . by Ijebulogic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ytechconst:

The cost is reasonable because i have once done a design and boq for semi detach duplex to be built around golden park estate after ajah. the foundation cost sum up to 5,825,620.

You can send me a blank mail so i can forward the complete bill prepared for the project for carcass only, but it excludes plastering but services included i.e electrical piping & wiring and also all plumbing piping both hot & cold using PPR special pipes and waste piping using normal PVC pipes. That will guide you, i will also attach the floor plans.

Thanks sir. email sent
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ytechconst:
Sure. the ground floor measures 12.8m wide and 17.3m long. though the land we are building on is 18.8m wide so we were able to achieve the standard 3m setback on both sides for drive in.

but we have a semi-detach plan that is of 12m wide that will fit into 18m width of a plot to give way for standard 3m setback for drive in.

I will post pictures of the plan soon.

Thank you very much for the clarifications.. I will surely appreciate the pictures.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2014
Ytechconst:
Attached is the floor plans for the ongoing project.

Thank you very much sir. Lovely design.

Hajji M.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: . by gabbytabby: 4:34am On Jul 29, 2014
esoorita:

Ytechconst, could you please let us know the milestone of the jobs to be done for 38M Naira. Is it the carcass only? Thanks
oga esoorita I need to speak with you my number is
Re: . by cleric(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ytechconst:

It entail all works from start to finish to handling over of keys.

We are already backfillng the foundation in preparation for casting of the Ground floor slab(GERMAN FLOOR)

Very realistic quote on the budget. I like people dat keeps things real. May this project bring you bigger and better clients and may your client be happy at the end of the day.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: . by mufutau55(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ytechconst:
Good morning fellow nairalanders.
Right now our target is to get to first floor lintel level by ending of December.
So expect full documentation of this project from now on.
Hajj Mufutau...Appreciate you for checking on me...

Yes sir. Welcome back... Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: . by Meritgoal(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ytechconst:
Work continued last week friday (5th December, 2014)

Block work on ground floor continued. Formwork for lintel and columns on one wing done yesterday so we are preparing to cast the lintel and columns today.

Keep up the good work.

We will like to work with you as you progress on the project stage by stage.

We can work with you in the following areas;

1. Stone coated roofing tiles -- supply and installation
2. Aluminium window -- fabricate and installation
3. Doors -- supply and installation
4. Kitchen cabinets & wadrobes -- Design, build & installation

Call 07038092452 / 07081257126 Email ak.medular@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Boost Value When Preparing A Property For Sale / Join The Fast Developing Community - Christal Villa Queen's Court / THE TROY COURT, AGUDA SURULERE. 3 BEDROOM LUXURY FLATS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.