Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS - Autos (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS (170202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Enquiries

Call: +234 (0) 706 666 2687, +234 (0) 808 512 8406
WhatsApp: +234 (0) 808 512 8406
BBM: 58F9F11D
E-mail: urinfoplace@gmail.com
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
RORO & Containerized | Groupage | General Cargo & PAAR documentation.
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You better be thankful you met a good part of him
Nonsense
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vehicles | General Cargo | Groupage | Export Documentation | PAAR Processing | Machines & Equipment
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
We are good at what we do
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let's connect on Skype or twitter @UplandRiverine
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
sheffyUTD:

Okay.

For the purpose, I returned the first two jobs I had this year, one from this man and second from another client, because I have always been straight forward and prevent unnecessary stress for myself and clients. This does not mean there can't be challenges, even on what you do everyday. At least, not gambling with someone consignments. Once in a while, we experience difficulties, and business do fail, how the situation is salvaged matters a lot.

K
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by Dyt(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by r231(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheffyUTD:
. . . The job in question falls in to the PAAR category.

Contrary to the norms, you could have a general Cargo (that requires PAAR) but decided otherwise. This requires some 'manoeuvres' .

Seriously undecided undecided
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
We are good at what we do . . . RORO & Containerized | Groupage | General Cargo & PAAR documentation !
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Let's connect on Skype or twitter @UplandRiverine
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Enquiries

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Vehicles | General Cargo | Groupage | Export Documentation | PAAR Processing | Machines & Equipment !
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by r231(m): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2016
sheffyUTD:
. . .We had to do the amendments as quickly as possible. The shipper was to mail the shipping company to effect the needed change, unfortunately, shipper was unable to do that and the amendment got stuck. It was already counting days.

Shipper was to lie to shipping company that there is a car in the container when I have already told you from day one there is no car undecided undecided so you want me to lose the company I built for years because of your stupidness and incompetence??

Funny guy.........only a matter of time. Enjoy your posting previlage while it last cus as soon as you return my #100k container deposit I am getting you off this site completely and have your IP logged as well.

I paid you what you asked for initially which is #2.350 million naira even before container arrived you have collected over 90% of what you charged me but at the end of the day I spent way over #3 million naira to retrieve my container and you still have the guts to come on here and talk undecided undecided

Seriously!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 5:15am On Mar 24, 2016
!
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by r231(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2016
sheffyUTD:

First, you are aware of the amendments. And when Grimaldi Nigeria mailed you, you gave your consent to proceed. It was only when it involves to mail US that you refused. I have a copy of the mail.

Second, my IP logged for what offense exactly?

For the last bolded, I have tried as much as I can to keep you out of this and explain what happened without mentioning names. I need to talk about it because it's already been brought here. I should not just assumed nothing happened.

Thanks

You are MAD!!

Who collects #2.350 million naira from their client and calls them 24hrs later to go and do amendment? Your job was to clear my container not involve my company with whatever nonsense you trying to do.

Did you just say you try to keep me out of it? Seriously! You cost extra 900k and you still here talking. I am still in lagos and i know where to find you don't worry.

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by Dyt(f): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2016
What point is sherrif trying to prove here
I personally was on this with you and you told me he said he wasn't interested in the amendments
So what's this you on about?
You trying push blames or what cos I don't understand
Was it his faults that you dunno how to do your job that he had to help sort it out?
Its actually his fault for doing business with you

I don't even expect you to have the nerves to come on here and be typing crap
It was this
It was that
You failed in your duty and you should just shut the F up already
You lucky really
Cos if he has unleashed his anger
You wouldn't be here having the previledge to type nonsense

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2016
!!!
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by r231(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2016
sheffyUTD:

No need for name calling. There's no need for all these at all after the job has gone.

The pictures you are posting is the aftermath of the amendment. I returned your calls though. And the agreement was when we are trying to bypass the woman, and guaranteed there will not be issue afterwards. The man demanded for the amount because he said he was going to do a 'blind job' (releasing a container he did not examined).

Yes, keeping you out by not mentioning your moniker because I only want to clarify what happened to the job nothing more!

Find me? Okay.

Why was Dyt involve if you pick my calls or return my calls?

You promised 5days but took another three weeks even after you signed the agreement to deliver the next day, it took you another two days plus another 100k from me after the 800k!
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2016
Vehicles | General Cargo | Groupage | Export Documentation | PAAR Processing | Machines & Equipment .!
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by Dyt(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
sheffyUTD:

In as much as I don't want anything to truncate my business, I would not think of doing so to others.

And you think you haven't done enough harm already?

sheffyUTD:

All missed calls were returned. Perhaps you involved her all through the afternoon I was yet to answer your call. All these times, I was looking for best option that will not backfire and it is only best for me to say when we speak that this what I have done and this is the solution. That is why, when you brought other agents and I said no, it looks like a help rejected but, fire brigade approach don't do anything in this job.
It took additional days because the man too was calculative. Everyone is being extra careful.

The problem with you is more than I thought
You don't have a good feedback
To follow up, I have to be calling and asking for updates
And if any of us calls, you just look at the phone and say this people have come again
In all sincerity to yourself
If I wasn't involved, you think this must have had a head?
And wasn't not the other agents he brought in that shed more light to it?

Young man
The least I expect from you here is being defensive on your failed job
Not forgetting I am a business woman too
We run at loss and make up for it and not showing some egoist self
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
We are good at what we do . . .
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
I convey the message of my chairman, bosses, the team and my humble self.

Previous posts and comments were not in anyway a publicity stunt, show of bravery nor was it to shift blame. They have been retracted to respect and dully acknowledged highest level of support and solutions brought by the shipper. We take responsibility for the delay and other difficulties attached.

Sincere apologies for this and we hope to make up for it.

Other pending matter will be resolved accordingly and in a small amount of time. There are lots more ahead!

Thank you very much.
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2016
Republica de Argentina has discharged and left, Grande Luanda berthed yesterday all at Grimaldi. Vany Rickmers has also discharged at Tin Can.
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2016
Enquiries

Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2016
Vehicles | General Cargo | Groupage | Export Documentation | PAAR Processing | Machines & Equipment .
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
We are good at what we do . . .
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Vehicles | General Cargo | Groupage | Export Documentation | PAAR Processing | Machines & Equipment .
Re: CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS by sheffyUTD(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (160) (Reply)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / Car Vacuum Cleaner FREE Delivery / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.