Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God (3767 Views)

4BY4 Rugged Infiniti QX4 2000 IS SOLD GLORY B2 GOD Fear Not Automobiles / Few Months Registered 2004 Peugeot 407 N1.5m@Fear Not Automobiles 08034307886 / Reliable Lagos Cleared 05 Nissan Pathfinder For 2.6m@fear Not 08034307886 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

Winston Churchill quotes (British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. 1874-1965)
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
“The best way to lose a job is just not to care. When you do not care, it shows in everything you do.”
Bo Bennett quote
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
I Like this quote I dislike this quote“A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.”

Bo Bennett quote
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
“Self-confidence gives you the freedom to make mistakes and cope with failure without feeling that your world has come to an end or that you are a worthless person.”

Self-confidence quotes.
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:13am On Sep 15, 2014
“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.”
― Karen E. Quinones Miller
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2014
“Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
― Dorothy M. Neddermeyer
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
“Before you can live a part of you has to die. You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point you will finally be free.”
― Shannon L. Alder
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
“The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.”
― Roopleen, Words to inspire the winner in YOU
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
for sale
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2014
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ”
― Walt Disney Company
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
for sale
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2014
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”
― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
“God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life. Your dreams may not have turned out exactly as you’d hoped, but the bible says that God’s ways are better and higher than our ways, even when everybody else rejects you, remember, God stands before you with His arms open wide. He always accepts you. He always confirms your value. God sees your two good moves! You are His prized possession. No matter what you go through in life, no matter how many disappointments you suffer, your value in God’s eyes always remains the same. You will always be the apple of His eye. He will never give up on you, so don’t give up on yourself.”
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott, The Intern
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
for sale ....
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:34am On Sep 18, 2014
“When you go through difficult times, make sure you pass the test. Don’t be stubborn and hardheaded. Recognize that God is refining you, knocking off some of your rough edges. Stand strong and fight the good fight of faith. God has called each of us to be champions; you are destined to win. If you will work with God and keep a good attitude, then no matter what comes against you, the bible says that all things – not just the good things in life, but all things – work together for your good.”
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― Allen Saunders
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Still for sale
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
“Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.”
― Thomas Stephen Szasz
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”
― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.”
― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2014
“You cannot expect to live a positive life if you hang with negative people.”
― Joel Osteen
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
“I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint - and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”
― Oprah Winfrey
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Still available
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. ”
― Bill Cosby
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Still on
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2014
“Negative people talk and your dreams begin to wither off. But they begin to sprout in the fragrance of hope when they find a new soil! Change your environment!”
― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
Re: Unswerving 06 Toyota Sienna is Sold.Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2014
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
― Nelson Mandela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toks 2004 Volvo XC90, AWD, Leather, 3 Row Seat, DVD, Auto @1.6m sold / 2013 Model Benz Glk350 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / »»» Distress Sale! Bullet Proof G Wagon 02 Upgraded @ N12M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.