Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fr - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fr (861 Views)

Help!!! I Am Sex Starved / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr by austine4real(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2014
grin
Re: Fr by seunlayi(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2014
ashewo joint?

1 Like

Re: Fr by shikshark: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2014
very soon soka people will get thread for nairaland to exchange human partsgrin
Re: Fr by chikenice(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2014
seunlayi: ashewo joint?

Make una no let laff kill me
Re: Fr by kay29000(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmm! I love sex but I am not sex starved. I read widely on sex...and I found out that your age divided by 5 gives you howmany days after you have sex that you will be super Hot again. So, if you are 20, you will feel like having sex every 4 days. I am in my early 30s, and I know that every 6 days I will feel stupidly Hot and might do stupid things to get the sex, so I just try and have great sex at least once a week. I have a couple of Olosho's on speed dial, so I have little problem as long as I have money. To the guys in the house that have given up on sex because they can't seem to inset their penis in the girl's thing before they release, don't die in silence, I was like you once...go here...http://isthislife101..com/

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will I Wait For Him To Marry Me / I Meet My Twin On Nairaland(photo) / Female: Need New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.