Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Not needed again - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Not needed again (1438 Views)

A Fairly Used Gotv Needed Here / Fairly Used And Cheap DSTV Decoder Needed Urgently. / 1 Fairly Used Startimes Decoder Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not needed again by neupert(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Did your laptop screen got broken or does not
display like it used to? then you need to
replace it with a brand new screen to make it
come alive again like it used to be.
Also is the background light dark or dim that
the items on the screen is not visible any
more then you need to fix it.
We have all varieties of of laptop screen and
different sizes and we will also fix it for you at
no extra charge.
All our laptop screens are sold at very
reduced price and we also fix or replace it for
you at no extra charge other than what you
paid for the screen.
call me on 08124461809 for
more enquiries or better still come to our
office at 29, Otigba street, beside Enterprise
Bank, computer village Ikeja Lagos.
I'll be expecting you, thanks.

http://foluodusanya..com/

Re: Not needed again by warrenweste(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
i double sight you bro cheesy thanks for the other time

1 Like

Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
warrenweste: i double sight you bro cheesy thanks for the other time
warrenweste: i double sight you bro cheesy thanks for the other time
How are you and how is bizness. It's good to hear from you.
Re: Not needed again by warrenweste(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
neupert:
How are you and how is bizness. It's good to hear from you.

Am good bro and business has been nice we thank God..how abt you too and hows business
Re: Not needed again by twinskenny(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
neupert: A good friend of mine needs a fairly used good working GOTV DECODER urgently and am using this medium to helpl him get a seller.
If you have one or know someone that wants to sell his own off please you can reach me on 08124461809 or 08066701575( also on whatsapp)

I have one give me a call 08051355133
Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2014
twinskenny:

I have one give me a call 08051355133
I will call you ASAP
Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Still searching.
Hit me on whatsapp(08066701575) if you have one for sale
Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
A friend of mine wants to sell off his Swift 4GLITE combined modem & wifi route, the battery type, urgently ASAP.
It's one month old and still very clean like a brand new one with all the accessories.
Interested buyer can reach me on 08066701575 or 08124461809
Or come to my office at 29, otigba street, beside Enterprise Bank, computer village, Ikeja Lagos.
Price: 12k

Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
I would rather keep doing it, than just talking about it, because no real success gets a head way without massive failures.

Oluwakemi Odusanya

http://oluwakemiodusanya..com/

Re: Not needed again by neupert(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
You're what you think you are.
So many people have not realized the infinite power of their minds, and that is why they continually misuse it by constantly wishing themselves ill luck by the kind of thoughts they entertain in their mind. Our mind is the store house of everything that has existed, existing and yet to exist or manifest.

It is what you think about most times that you become; when in your mind you are always thinking of all the things that are lacking in your life,
you experience more lack. When you allow your thoughts to dwell on the if I had known syndrome of complains, you manifest more reasons to complain about. Because things appear this way does not mean that they cannot change for the better or best.

To change your circumstances is to change your mind first. The condition you are in right now is a preconditioned reality orchestrated by your own minds. You may deny it out rightly that, how could that be Mr Oluwakemi, I disagree with you, because if I have had the precognition I wouldn't have chosen this kind of situation that I find myself.

www.oluwakemiodusanya..com

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S5 G900h For Sale. / 1 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.