Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) (3032 Views)

An 07 LR3 upgraded to Discovery 4(LR4). Price: N3.35m, Location: Mushin / *sold* One year Reg/used 2008 Ford Edge @1.5m *sold* / *sold* One Year Used 2007 Lexus GX470 ( Full Options ) *sold* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
VIN: 1N4BL21EX7N402214
Mileage: 81,000 miles
Thumb start
New Tires
Chilling a/c
Transmission cooler
Fog lights
Trunk spoiler

Vehicle used by Nissparts and this sale comes with a warranty and a one year free service program on parts and labour

Price is N1.7m

Phone number:08022228273

1 Share

Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pics

1 Share

Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pics II

Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
For sale
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Still available
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 1:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Selling
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
This baby is still available
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Negotiable offer. Call now.
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
cool cool
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Check me out
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by rabosh(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello nissparts,
Please do you have the halo projector headlights for an 05 pathfinder? If you do, what's the price?
Thanks
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
rabosh: Hello nissparts,
Please do you have the halo projector headlights for an 05 pathfinder? If you do, what's the price?
Thanks

Sold the one I had in stock.
Ordering another set will cost about 70k....depending on the design you choose though
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Negotiable sale here!!
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Buy me!
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by Inception(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
1.3 mill
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Call, let's negotiate
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
selling
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Available
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by clementcro(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi, nissan part, someone recommended you to me on Nairaland, I just bought a Nissan altima 06 and I would like you to help me service it and and do some other stuffs, how much do you charge for servicing if you can service the car and where is your office?

clementcrownrise@gmail.com

that is my email address , you can send me a mail.

Thanks
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Sent.
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by whirlwind7(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi, nissparts.

I know this isn't the thread for this post. Im posting here because it happens to be you most recent thread.

I need your help over a 2002 Nissan Primera. It is a station wagon, vehicle was just bought as "tokunbo" few days ago.

Haven't seen it, as i'm not in town, but I was told it's a 1.8L P11-144 engine, auto tranny. I asked if it's CVT or triptronic, but my cousin wasn't sure.
He called to tell me that the vehicle needs to be cleaned and serviced. He'd been informed he needs to change the fuel and oil filters, change the oil, ATF, and other routine maintenance by a nearby auto technician. Since the service history of the car isn't available, I think this is the required step to take.

I told them to keep that move on hold, let me confide from an expert in this field on the necessary things to be done.
So, could you help me out? The car runs great. Was only driven straight to the house after custom clearance. What is your advice, please?
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
whirlwind7: Hi, nissparts.

I know this isn't the thread for this post. Im posting here because it happens to be you most recent thread.

I need your help over a 2002 Nissan Primera. It is a station wagon, vehicle was just bought as "tokunbo" few days ago.

Haven't seen it, as i'm not in town, but I was told it's a 1.8L P11-144 engine, auto tranny. I asked if it's CVT or triptronic, but my cousin wasn't sure.
He called to tell me that the vehicle needs to be cleaned and serviced. He'd been informed he needs to change the fuel and oil filters, change the oil, ATF, and other routine maintenance by a nearby auto technician. Since the service history of the car isn't available, I think this is the required step to take.

I told them to keep that move on hold, let me confide from an expert in this field on the necessary things to be done.
So, could you help me out? The car runs great. Was only driven straight to the house after custom clearance. What is your advice, please?

Servicing is not necessarily the required step to take.
How about at least taking a look at the oil first and then determining if it is due for an oil change? Same with the transmission fluid.
The vehicle is most likely CVT, in which case nothing else but NS-1 should be used.
Oil should be 5w30
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by whirlwind7(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
nissparts:

Servicing is not necessarily the required step to take.
How about at least taking a look at the oil first and then determining if it is due for an oil change? Same with the transmission fluid.
The vehicle is most likely CVT, in which case nothing else but NS-1 should be used.
Oil should be 5w30

Thank you so much!
Is there anything wrong with going ahead to change the oil and transmission fluid wether they are due for a change or not?
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
In the case of engine oil, it would depend on which oil you eventually replace with.

Move any further inquiries to the nissan/infiniti thread in Cartalk section. I can respond there
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by whirlwind7(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
nissparts: In the case of engine oil, it would depend on which oil you eventually replace with.

Move any further inquiries to the nissan/infiniti thread in Cartalk section. I can respond there

Thanks. Will do so
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Still selling
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
Available
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by bayulala(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
is this car still available?
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by Inception(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
l s the ride still available?
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 2:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes,still available
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by Inception(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
smiley
Re: Sold!!!One Of A Kind Sale Of An 07 Nissan Altima Sports Edition (thumb Start) by nissparts(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thank you for your interest.
Vehicle is now sold!

(1) (2) (Reply)

November Arrived E350 Super Duty Ford.@ #1.4m in Ibadan. / Very Clean Smart Tokunbo Lexus RX330 2010 @2m..09035336656 / Banker Used 2007 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.