Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT (52964 Views)

2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / Federal Poly Ede admission 2013/2014 Post Jamb And HND, Part Time Form Is Out / Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can help you if you can exercise the trust. as a matter of fact, thats what I do.
If you are doubting, you can come down to Ede. Just try to call me when you are coming so that I will direct you to my place.

TVTKOKO: can u get the form 4 me? I'll send the money to ur bank acc.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by drhammed: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
How much is the form ? What are the processes to follow
Samcathe: I can help you if you can exercise the trust. as a matter of fact, thats what I do.
If you are doubting, you can come down to Ede. Just try to call me when you are coming so that I will direct you to my place.

Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
The form is N3500 with the registration.
I will send the details you need to your phone number and retrieve your passport from utme website. once I finish your registration, I will send the documents you need for your exam into your email address.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
TVTKOKO: can u get the form 4 me? I'll send the money to ur bank acc.
hmmn,I think u are JJC on nairaland that don't know the kind of people u are dealing with.

I advise u to get the registration procedures @ the school site and do it urself,tis very easy.

grin grin grin grin
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kunlexic:

Pharm. Oga Kunlexic, are you writing PolyEDE p.utme too?
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by dhope: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls who knows d actual school fees for fresher in ede. i wud appreciate ur response plss.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Pharm. Oga Kunlexic, are you writing PolyEDE p.utme too?
pharm. Tony,it is oau p.utme result dat will judge whether I shd take it or not,I will wait till August 2nd...last year that I did fedpoly,Ede post utme,they bleep us,more preferred candidates up,they admitted only Most preferred candidates regardless of their score.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kunlexic: pharm. Tony,it is oau p.utme result dat will judge whether I shd take it or not,I will wait till August 2nd...last year that I did fedpoly,Ede post utme,they bleep us,more preferred candidates up,they admitted only Most preferred candidates regardless of their score.

Okay nah. You should have chosen Yabatech sha.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay nah. You should have chosen Yabatech sha.
that's true but the total number of candidates choosing Yabatech is too much and I didn't take it serious that time since my mind is on uni.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Koats14(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kunlexic: pharm. Tony,it is oau p.utme result dat will judge whether I shd take it or not,I will wait till August 2nd...last year that I did fedpoly,Ede post utme,they bleep us,more preferred candidates up,they admitted only Most preferred candidates regardless of their score.
i dnt agree,i av a friend who chose ede as more preferred applying for civ.eng,scored 174 in jamb & 48 in putme,yet got admitted for elect.elect DPT...there will be more ppl on dis programme mostly 2nd choice ppl,goodnews is only few ppl chose ede 1st choice for dis yr,like 1900
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Koats14: i dnt agree,i av a friend who chose ede as more preferred applying for civ.eng,scored 174 in jamb & 48 in putme,yet got admitted for elect.elect DPT...there will be more ppl on dis programme mostly 2nd choice ppl,goodnews is only few ppl chose ede 1st choice for dis yr,like 1900
that ur friend may applied long leg formula.Thank God u said DPT, and why didn't they give him a full tym course?
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Koats14(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Kunlexic: that ur friend may applied long leg formula.Thank God u said DPT, and why didn't they give him a full tym course?
no long leg at all.....and dpt is daily part time,they will be in class with NDFT just dat their payment is higher..anoda friend scored 52 nd was given SLT(course of his choice) but instead of NDFT,it was DPT..just try to pass very well like 12/25 above
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Mr man, dont think everyone on this forum is a scammer. it will be very difficult for you to trust people if you dont trust yourself. People who are skeptical about me have come to the school and met me and I help them with registration. check my profile, you will realise I have been active on this forum for more than 3years which am not planning to jeopardize just because of N3500.
wise up bro...

Kunlexic: hmmn,I think u are JJC on nairaland that don't know the kind of people u are dealing with.

I advise u to get the registration procedures @ the school site and do it urself,tis very easy.

grin grin grin grin
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Samcathe: Mr man, dont think everyone on this forum is a scammer. it will be very difficult for you to trust people if you dont trust yourself. People who are skeptical about me have come to the school and met me and I help them with registration. check my profile, you will realise I have been active on this forum for more than 3years which am not planning to jeopardize just because of N3500.
wise up bro...

shey una don vex But I avnt quoted u nor mentioned ur name,so why u using panadol because of another person headache kiss kiss
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Your language shows your level of understanding

Kunlexic: shey una don vex But I avnt quoted u nor mentioned ur name,so why u using panadol because of another person headache kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Kunlexic(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Samcathe: Your language shows your level of understanding

Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by TVTKOKO(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Samcathe: Your language shows your level of understanding

pls can i get the form from bank?because the website is not uploading on ma phone
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by hopefullman: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Any update 4 hnd?wil they still sell form this year?
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kindly note that am not in anyway related or know anything about this post.
Pls note the person you are dealing with as am not responsible for anything you might encounter from this person.

Mr Ejirom-it would have been better if you create your own thread..

MrEjiromH: Fed Poly Ede 2014/15 Admission Process / Post UME registration Updates.

for further information, to purchase & to help register your post-utme for you in the school if you are far away for successful registration, registration procedures and inquiries,

contact Mr Ejirom, on - O81613149O3 for Admission Assistance.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
HND form will not be available this year...
[quotee this author=hopefullman]Any update 4 hnd?wil they still sell form this year?[/quote]
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
I will advise you to come to Ede. you can call me with my details above when you are coming.

TVTKOKO: pls can i get the form from bank?because the website is not uploading on ma phone
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by hopefullman: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Samcathe: HND form will not be available this year...
2nks 4 d info
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Koats14(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2014
TVTKOKO: pls can i get the form from bank?because the website is not uploading on ma phone
only 2options for u,go to a cyber cafe to do it ursef so dat u can print ur quickteller receipt,or go to Ede...if theres any mistake.admin block straight.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
The main reason why it is important to come down to Ede is what you have just disclose

Koats14: only 2options for u,go to a cyber cafe to do it ursef so dat u can print ur quickteller receipt,or go to Ede...if theres any mistake.admin block straight.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by dhope: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
hi pals. av paid online via quickteller and got sucessful response but dey havent sent me d pin and form no. pls how long does it take to receive pin and form no after payment? Pls i need an urgent response frm u
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wait for three days. If you did not receive it, come to Ede, I will put you through.

dhope: hi pals. av paid online via quickteller and got sucessful response but dey havent sent me d pin and form no. pls how long does it take to receive pin and form no after payment? Pls i need an urgent response frm u
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
dhope: hi pals. av paid online via quickteller and got sucessful response but dey havent sent me d pin and form no. pls how long does it take to receive pin and form no after payment? Pls i need an urgent response frm u
...mine isnt upto 30minuts bfr dey snd it bt som av paid bfr my ariv den an de dnt receiv anytin til i left.jst calm...
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by dhope: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Samcathe: Wait for three days. If you did not receive it, come to Ede, I will put you through.

tanx. mayb i come on wed after holiday if i dont get it b4 then.
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by dhope: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sadia1992: ...mine isnt upto 30minuts bfr dey snd it bt som av paid bfr my ariv den an de dnt receiv anytin til i left.jst calm...
tanx
Re: UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT by Samcathe: 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
You are very lucky. the reason y we encourage people to come to Ede is for us to be able to address their issue if there is any..

Sadia1992: ...mine isnt upto 30minuts bfr dey snd it bt som av paid bfr my ariv den an de dnt receiv anytin til i left.jst calm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / Waec Releases 2013 Results. / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.