Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why The Controversy Between Pharmacist And Pharmaceutical Technologist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why The Controversy Between Pharmacist And Pharmaceutical Technologist (618 Views)

Lecturer I (pharmaceutics And Pharmaceutical Technology) / I Need Help On School Offering Pharmaceutical Technologies / Controversy Over WAEC Best Candidate - Tolulope Vs Christianah Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Controversy Between Pharmacist And Pharmaceutical Technologist by Titusolufemi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
I am studying pharm.technology in my school,I av been hearin dat there issues yet to be settled btw the two parties.although pharmacy technology was establish to assist pharmacist in d laboratory,in compoundin and dispensing of drugs but d pharmacist seems not to like d idea cos dey believe they are taking dia place n since then,there is dis hostility btw dem.when I was to do my siwes practical,I was told point black at wie I submitted my letter dat they will never accept technologist. Since den,I am begining to av a doubting mind if we we getting a job after school. Why can't they settle dis issue after all we are to help them and we can only act under there supervision

(1) (Reply)

Computer Ownership Scheme For Undergraduates In Nigerian Universities. / English. / BUK Admission Checking Portal 2014/2015 Enabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.