Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

**SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet (2784 Views)

FOR SALE: AINOL NUMY 3G TALOS 7.85INCH 1GB RAM 16GB QUAD CORE NGN23,000 / BRAND NEW AINOL Bw1 II 7.85INCH QUADCORE TABLET 1gb/16gb,HDMI,SIM,KEYBOARD,PEN / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi Y'all

My name is SEMID4LYFE grin wink

Got this tablet about a week to Nairaland going offline (that's mid-late June 2014) and now I want to sell it. Tablet has been sparingly used and is in pristine condition. I'm selling with the following accessories - Charger, Original Ainol Branded Leather Case & Touch Pen.

I'm in Lagos presently and can meet with seriously interested buyers to see and have a feel of the tablet.

Here are the detailed specs of the tablet:

Brand: Ainol
Model: NUMY 3G AX10
Operating System: Google Android 4.2.2 JellyBean
CPU Type: Quad Core
Processor: MTK8389, 1.2GHz
Memory / RAM: 1GB DDR3
Flash Memory: 16GB
External Memory: Micro TF card slot, support max up to 32GB (NOT INCLUDED)
Display Size: 10.1 inch
Display Type: IPS, Multi-touch Capacitive screen
Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
Touch Contro[/b]l: Full size touch operation
[b]Orientation Sensors
: With accelerometer, automatic steering display screen, G-sensor
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n network supported
Internet / Phone Call (SIM Card): Yes, Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
2G / 3G (SIM Card): 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
GPS & Bluetooth: YES, Supports GPS and Bluetooth 4.0
Camera: Dual cameras, front camera 2.0MP, rear camera 5.0MP
Button: volume +/-, power, home
Input / Output: 1 x TF card slot, 2 x SIM Card port, 1 x USB port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm earphone port
Video Format: MKV, AVI, RM/RMVB, FLV, WMV9, MP4. Supports Flash, online video and web game
Audio Format: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, AAC, OGG, AC3, WAV
Image Format: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Ebook Format: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2...
Battery & Power: Built-in 6500mAh Lithium battery
Power Supply: 100~240V max
Languages: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese and multi language support
Other Applications: File Explorer , Google Search, Google Maps, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Market, Calculator, Calendar, Video, Email, Gmail...
Dimension: 24.5cm x 17.32cm x 0.98cm - 9.65inch x 6.82inch x 0.39inch

Tablet has been rooted and it's full android power and functionality has been unleashed.

Price is N30,000 (30K). Call or chat with me on whatsapp during sane hours if interested.

Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Call and pick up this great tablet now. . . . .

grin grin grin grin
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by kenny15: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
sorry, the camera; is it front and back ?,and how many pixel?
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by kenny15: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
ok.. I just re-checked and I saw it.
am interested in it... but let's beat the prize down a little beat.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 5:51am On Jul 24, 2014
kenny15: ok.. I just re-checked and I saw it.
am interested in it... but let's beat the prize down a little beat.

Sir, thanks for the interest. It's 30K & not negotiable. If you see this thing & feel it, you'll know it's a very good deal.

If interested, hit me up.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2014
By the way, I'm in Lagos presently and can meet with interested buyers for testing & pickup.

Will be heading back to the East month end so make hay while the sun shines.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmm, peeps have been calling and making inquiries so I gats post this.

1. The 30k is my last non-negotiable price for the tablet.

2. I prefer interested buyers to be Lagos based so he/she can see the tablet & have a feel of it. This is to prevent stories that touch later.

3. For interested buyers outside Lagos, you either send someone to pick it up on your behalf or you credit my account with FULL PAYMENT and I "waybill" it to you. This involves an element of trust on the part of the buyer but again ask around & do your due diligence check up on me. Of course, the waybill will be split equally between me & the buyer.

My stellar reputation on this forum precedes me and I wouldn't do anything to damage it. Also, there's a guarantee that comes with the name SEMID4LYFE grin

I am presently in Lagos and I have only the charger, keyboard case & touch pen with me here. I can send the earphones, OTG cable, USB cable & extra screen protector to the buyer when I get back to my Abakaliki base month end after all wetin I wan take them do?

Meanwhile, the tab is still available.

Make hay while the sun shines. Pick this tab now, procrastination is a thief of time & tomorrow may be too late.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
The race to own this gem of a tablet is ON.

There are 2 gentlemen who have shown very serious intent to take this tablet off the market tomorrow.

I'm supposed to meet with a representative of one of them to close the deal while the other has promised to pay into my account first thing tomorrow.

Whoever makes payment first will own this tablet. Still, someone else can bolt out of the blues like Usain Bolt and br€@$t the tape before these two front runners. I'm not ruling that out.

Do not SLACK. ACT FAST and SHAPERLY grin
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Still available. . . . . .
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Check around Nairaland, Ainol is the most commonly sold tablet. The reason is their quality and affordability.

FACT is you can't go wrong with an Ainol product and the Numy 3G AX 10 is the baddest of 'em all.

Still available. . . .
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Step out in class with the Ainol Numy 3G AX10 10.1" Quadcore Dual Sim 3G Android Tablet.

# It comes with Bluetooth 4.0. Bluetooth 4.0 is the latest version of Bluetooth which has minimal impact on battery life. This means you can pair your Bluetooth device to tablet all day without the battery going flat.

# Battery rating is 6500mah. Very good for watching movies, playing games, browsing, reading etc

# Tablet is rooted meaning you have full admin privileges over the OS.

# Dual Charging ports. It can be charged with it's long pin mouth charger and also via micro USB charger. You choose!

# Fast charging. This means you can get a decent charge on it during your lunch break or if NEPA dey flash una only 1hr of light grin

# Notification lights for charging status, full charge, text messages, missed calls etc

# Extremely loud volume, good sound production & output.

# Tablet is as good as new as it has been sparingly used & kept in pristine condition.

# Very sensitive and responsive touch screen. Easy operation with fingers and touch pen.

# Browsing Experience is WOW! The large 10.1 inches screen significantly enhances the browsing experience on this tab. Zooming in & out is one touch, one can accurately click on small links like those on Nairaland homepage.

# Screen protector shields the glass screen so no scratches on the screen.

# Original Ainol Branded Leather case. Openings for all ports, outlets, inlets etc Easy access to all connection ports, speakers not covered up and muffled

I could go on and on but make I SMS for here.

Marry this tablet today. E still dey market. . . . .
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2014
There are lots of Chinese tablets - Pipo, Created, Cube, Freelander, Ramos, Onda, Ployer, Ainol etc but amongst them Ainol is the most reliable and best value for your bucks.

That's why it's the most sold tablet around here. You can never go wrong with an Ainol product hence their slogan Enjoy life, Enjoy Ainol.

Pick this tab. . .and step into August in style. grin
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
[size=15pt]S. . . . . . .SO. . . . . . .SOL. . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . . . . .. SOLD[/size]

This Gem has been sold to a gentleman in Owerri, Imo State with GSM No 0806****389.

N31,000 (31k) alert received and money has been confirmed both online and from the ATM.

Payment was by ATM Fund Transfer. See screenshot for further details.

Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by Frosti(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Thanks Semid. Looking forward to enjoying my tablet.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by yinkanig: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am intersted
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by yinkanig: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Am intersted were is your office in lagos
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by spiralwedge(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kkk
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 3:20am On Jul 27, 2014
yinkanig: Am intersted were is your office in lagos

spiralwedge:
bros e, this is exactly what I have in mind buying this comin weekend or next. please what is wrong with it? why do u want to sell it? if positive where do u recommend I get it from in lagos?
I will appreciate ur kind and sincere response. thank u.
sammydirect@yandex.com

You guys are late to the party.

TABLET HAS BEEN SOLD
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by spiralwedge(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2014
semid4lyfe:

You guys are late to the party.

TABLET HAS BEEN SOLD

alright boss.

But is it worth buying? i only want to buy it over Techno N9 because of its OTG functions and accessories. What are the minuses of this tab?
thank u sir
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by Frosti(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
Tablet received and in good condition. No major scratches on screen and back.

Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Frosti: Tablet received and in good condition. No major scratches on screen and back.

Lol, thanks for the feedback.

Enjoy Life, Enjoy Ainol
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by LarrySun(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Semyd, are you still a supermod?
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
LarrySun: Semyd, are you still a supermod?

I think so grin
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by LarrySun(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2014
semid4lyfe:

I think so grin
Great! Don't stop being, for you're still my favourite. smiley
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
LarrySun:
Great! Don't stop being, for you're still my favourite. smiley

Awww, thank you.

Can't remember the last time someone told me I was his/her favourite anything.

wink smiley

1 Like

Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by toluxa1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
semid4lyfe
Omo! That black thing you use to cover your account balance long ooo, chei, How many zeroes dey dia like that, cant be less than 6 or 7 o.
Re: **SOLD** Almost Brand New Ainol Numy 3G AX10 Quadcore 10.1" 3G Android Tablet by semid4lyfe(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
toluxa1: semid4lyfe
Omo! That black thing you use to cover your account balance long ooo, chei, How many zeroes dey dia like that, cant be less than 6 or 7 o.

I wish lol. . . .

The serious playas on Nairaland are in the Auto and Property sections and I never set foot for that side before

How you go take know sey I don hammer is seeing this kinda thread below

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Semid4lyfe From Inspired Autos)

grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

Used Iphone Xs Gold 64gb / Sold / The Ikeja Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.