Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

update: Sss Imo@ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / update: Sss Imo@ (1235 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

update: Sss Imo@ by igbokwesampson(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Did any one else receive the DSS job aptitude interview for Imo state or is it onlyme ? Just curious please, I got an sms today inviting me for the exam on saturday 26/7/2014. The text
came with sss customized name as sender SSS IMO@
And read thus
You are invited for SSS recruitment Exams on 26/07/2014 by 8am.
Venue Government college Owerri. Come with pen & ruler only.
No handbags/credentials Pls.
Plz if you are from Imo and received the text too, let's meet and dicuss. It came as text message and source is my phone. Thanks. An update: The SSS imo recruitment exam has been postponed indefinitely. A text message from the Organisation went almost to all invited participant announcing the postponement indefinitely. Nija nawa oooooDid any one else receive the DSS job aptitude interview for Imo state or is it onlyme ? Just curious please, I got an sms today inviting me for the exam on saturday 26/7/2014. The text
And read thus
Plz if you are from Imo and received the text too, let's meet and dicuss. It came as text message and source is my phone. Thanks. An update: The SSS imo recruitment exam has been postponed indefinitely. A text message from the Organisation went almost to all invited participant announcing the postponement indefinitely. Nija nawa ooooo
Did any one else receive the DSS job aptitude interview for Imo state or is it onlyme ? Just curious please, I got an sms today inviting me for the exam on saturday 26/7/2014. The text
And read thus
Plz if you are from Imo and received the text too, let's meet and dicuss. It came as text message and source is my phone. Thanks. An update: The SSS imo recruitment exam has been postponed indefinitely. A text message from the Organisation went almost to all invited participant announcing the postponement indefinitely. Nija nawa ooooo
Re: update: Sss Imo@ by Atoato(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Yes oo, I recieved same SMS this evening. Who knows what we are expected work on with the ruler?
Re: update: Sss Imo@ by Ugokingsaso: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
i received the sms too.
Re: update: Sss Imo@ by Ugokingsaso: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2014
May God bless all the participants...

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level And Experienced Job Recruitment At Halliburton Nigeria (5 Positions) / Port Harcourt Job Fair / Vacancy: Customer Service Officer In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.